The Gathering

- as I'm writing this it came to my attention that we hit 20k reads on this book. You guys?! Thank you so much!! I'm grateful for every one of you! -

(Y/n)- Your Name
(N/N)- Nick Name
(F/D)- Favorite Drink
Bepsi- Pepsi
Spritz- Sprite

(Y/N)'s POV

After finishing up making everyone's patty, patties for some because they brought their appetite, we were all sitting on our picnic tables. It was two tables we put together so everyone could sit together.

"(N/N) this are really good!" Cadenza spoke up. "Yeah, I didn't know you could grill?" I gave them a smile. "Well I just kinda learned today. Our mom taught me." "Mom taught you right."

"Kawaii-Chan is going to bring over the sweets!" "I'm getting a drink, anyone else want one?" "I'll help out." Dante stood up to help Garroth. "Can you bring me a Bepsi?" "Can you bring me another (F/D) please?" "Me and Cadenza want a Spritz."

The two of them left and in a few minutes came back with out drinks. Kawaii-Chan also came back with the sweets she made. They appeared to be iced raspberry Danish braids, which looked amazing.

"Kawaii-Chan that looks great!" Aphmau spoke up with a little twinkle in her eye. "Kawaii-Chan made enough for who Kawaii-Chan thought would come and extras just Incase!"

After we cleaned up our plates we grabbed new ones and grabbed dessert. Zane was sitting to my right and Vylad to my left, next to him was Garroth. Zane was on the edge. I took a bite and it tasted even better than it looked! I looked over at Zane when he took his first bite. His mask pulled down by his left hand.

I swear I saw some sort of sparkles around him, like in the anime's, but it was probably just my imagination. "Kawaii-Chan you're an amazing baker." "You should really open up a bakery one day." Laurance and Dante commented. "Kawaii-Chan would love to! It would be a really cute bakery!!"

We kept talking about different topics when Travis brought something up. "There's an amusement park opening in a few days, we should pick a day and go!" "How about Friday?" "Friday works for me." "Yeah me too." "Why not?" "I'm free!" "Sounds like fun." "I'll join too!" "I'll tag along." "I don't have anything better to do."

We agreed on going to an amusement park on Friday after school. Honestly we need to distress a little since we have this semesters finals coming up. Can't help but be a little stressed.

_________

Super short chapter I know please don't hate or resent me or this book. I got out of work late and afterwords my mom had me go grocery shopping. I am absolutely drained but I will add more to this chapter tomorrow I promise.

I was contemplating if I should upload it now or not but I don't want to keep you guys waiting too long, sorry I'm a loser though ^^;

I really do appreciate what you guys have done for me, I mean wow.. You guys got this book to 20k reads!! I never would've imagined it getting there! Will we go higher?? Will we reach new goals I didn't even realize I had??? Hopefully.!

I love reading the comments, they're all fun to read and some, most, do bring a smile to my face and I wanted to say thank you once again.

Should I do a Ro'Meave Sister Shorts for getting to 20k? Or should I do a one shot, doesn't have anything to do with the plot, with a character?

If so the characters are:
Laurance,
Dante,
Travis,
Gene,
Jeffery,
Kawaii-Chan, and
Katelyn.

I would consider doing different characters Aph has introduced in different series but that'll take some researching since I haven't watched one of Aph's videos in a long time.

Again, Thank You!

I appreciate You so much for everything you've done.

I hope you guys have a Good Morning/ Evening/ Night! <3