Hanging with Travis

(Y/N)- Your Name
(F/S)- Favorite Show

(Y/N)'s POV

I patiently waited in Travis' living room while he changed into dryer clothes, since he did fall into the school fountain. I browsed my phone, a new episode of (F/S) had been released today. Which made me want to watch it now but I knew well that I wouldn't be able to watch it in one go.

I locked my phone and stood up, walking around looking at the family pictures. Travis' family was out for the last few days, something about visiting family or was it a vacation? "Hey do you want a snack?" I turned around and saw Travis waiting at the bottom of the stairs, he had his hair back, a few strands fallen in front of his face, he was wearing a fitted shirt with sweatpants.

((We love fanart :') you know the drill, no stealing))

He looked different, he looked attractive, well he always has been but right now? It's a mystery why he's single. I gave him a smile. "The only snack I want is you." He began to blush. He covered his mouth and nose with one of his hands. "I-im supposed to be flirting with you.. not the other way around." "I'm teasing! What kind of snacks do you have?"

He walked into the kitchen and I followed. "Popcorn, chips, cookies, oh we have some nuts or if you want a healthy snack we have some strawberries, grapes or mangos. It's really up to you what you want."

He looked back at me, I thought about it. I finally had my answer! As I was going to answer him he stuffed a strawberry in my mouth. "Let's go for a healthy snack this time around." I grabbed the strawberry and bit it. "Okay, that's fine by me." I chewed and swallowed, it was sweet.

He took the plastic container of strawberries and the bag of grapes and washed the fruit. He put some in a bowl for me and some in a bowl for himself.

"Ready to get your ass handed to ya in Nariokart?" "Pft. Please Travis, you beat me? In Nariokart? No way hun." He shrugged and threw a grape into his mouth. "We'll see sweetheart."

We went upstairs to his room, since that's where he had the console at. His room was as clean as you'd expect. Some papers scattered across his desk but no laundry on the floor or on the dresser. One two many water bottles by his nightstand but isn't that all of us?

He sat down in his bean bag and he patted the one next to him. "Oh woah, my first bean bag ever." "Never had one before?" "Nope, wouldn't fit my room I guess." "Is it like super fancy or something?" "Oh god no, it's just not the aesthetic I have, it would probably fit Zane's room best." "Zane? Yeah right." I sweat dropped. "You'd be surprised.."

I sat down and put the bowl of fruit in my lap. He started up the switch console and handed me one of the pro controllers. He started up the game and we were picking our racer and karts.

I patiently waited on him, I was happily eating the sweet fruit. I looked over at him, he was super focused on his kart customization. As I kept looking at him I hadn't noticed over the years of high school how he's changed from a kid to well a man, puberty hit him hard. I turned back around, paying attention to the television. Why is he single again? Is it the cheesy pick up lines? Is it the Dante wanna be personality? Hm, it was probably the later now that I think about it.

Also he's definitely a little bit of a pervert, come on. He talked about my blue hairs homegirl's butt and her 'arch nemesis's ass well. (Intentional pun is intended).

"Alright I'm ready! Hope you are." I nodded. "No hard feelings after I beat you ok?" "Yeah- Hey! Pft yeah right like you'll win."

He started the races and we both won two.
Which was bad since we tied.

"No way how did you tie with me??" "That's exactly what I'm thinking." He chuckled. "Well good game! Let's go again." I nodded. "Let's do it! No way we'll tie again."

I looked over at him and noticed he had a bit of strawberry juice on the corner of his lips. I looked around, I could've sworn we brought some napkins up with us.

I sighed and shrugged. "Hey Travis?" "Hm?" He turned to look at me waiting my comment. "Come here." I grabbed his shirt and gently pulled him to me.

I was damn sure I was blushing, he was blushing as well. "W-What are you doing?" "You got a little something right here.." I leaned in closed and licked the juice. I pulled back and gave him a smile. "Better." He turned away, blushing. "I-I could've used a napkin o-or something."

I shrugged. "Next time I'll let ya clean it yourself okay?" He looked back at me. "You ...... done..... can't..." "What? Speak up-!"

He straddled me and kissed my lips. I.. kissed him back. I felt him put his hand on the back of my neck, deepening our kiss. I heard a door open, then close.

I patted his chest to get off, he did. We were both slightly panting, and heavily blushing. I was still surprised, but I definitely wasn't mad. Though I did feel guilty, should I have kissed him back? I'm not sure what my feelings are for well, them. They've shown love interest towards me and I, need to re-evaluate..

"Hi honey! How was school-" A woman, I'm assuming a relative of Travis, was at his bedroom door. "WHY IS THERE A GIRL IN YOUR ROOM?!!" "AUNT IT'S OKAY! We're just friends!!"

Ow

I placed the fruit bowl down next to me, and stood up. "Hi! I'm (Y/N) Ro'Meave. Travis invited me to play video games, please believe me when I say that's all we've been doing." "O-oh! Ro'Meave? I know your mother! How is she by the way?" I smiled. "She's doing fine." I looked back at Travis. "Hey Trav, I think it's time I go home no? I'll see ya at school tomorrow okay?" He stood up and smiled. "Yeah of course, it was nice hanging out! Come on, I'll drive you home."

"I'll start on dinner Travis! Your parents are coming home later tonight, how exciting!" I grabbed my things and we both went downstairs and outside to his car. We made very casual and light conversation on the way there.

When we got to my house I could see a shadow over the window then they ran off. I sighed, probably Garroth waiting at the door. I looked back at Travis and gave him a smile. "Today was nice, we should definitely hang out more, since well you know, we tied." He chuckled. "Yeah totally."

I opened the car door, I felt him grab my hand. "Goodnight (Y/N)." He pulled my hand a bit making me go towards him, he leaned over and kissed my cheek. I gave him a small smile. "Goodnight Travis." I got out with my things and closed the door.

I walked to the porch, when I turned around he was just now leaving. I knocked on the door, it almost immediately opened and there he stood, Garroth.

In all his glory, and by all his glory I mean in his pink apron with a bit of flour on his cheeks.

"Inside Missy! Do NOT make me tickle you today! I have brownies in the over and I do not want them to burn." I gave him a smile and hugged him. "Thanks for being so protective of me gargar." He hugged me back. "Awe of course baby sister!"

He let go of me and went back to a stern expression. "Now inside! To the kitchen!" I giggled but did just that.