People Talk

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

Throughout the day people would whisper, I would turn and see them looking at my direction. If I caught them looking they would hurriedly look away.

I'm not sure what I expected it was lunch time. "Hey (Y/N)! Over here!" I looked over to where Jeffory called out.

I gave him a small smile and made my way to where he was. Everyone else was there as well. Surprisingly, Dante was there but I didn't see Nicole anywhere.

Nobody really said anything besides the occasional small talk. "Is it always this quiet or is it me. I can go."

"No dont!" "We're just surprised you're back baby sister." "Yeah you're like. Different." I looked at Katelyn confused. "What do you mean?" "You're more preppy, no offense."

What? I'm the same! If anyone is different it's them.! I opened my mouth to tell her something but Garroth spoke first. "Calm down, it would be weird if you would've stayed the same. You went to a different kind of school with different people." I felt Garroth put his hand over mine. I sighed.

"Yeah. You're right sorry." They all started talking more. I felt people's stares. "Are people this surprised, dont they have anywhere else to look?" "Well you are wearing a trendy outfit unlike the rest of us. Plus you like came back out of nowhere. After everything that happen." "Speaking of that where's my dear friend Nicole?"

They all looked at each other, they didn't speak up. "What? Sore spot?" "After what happened her parents thought it would be best if she was homeschooled. So that's where she is as we speak."

She got homeschooled? Didn't think her parents would do that.

Lunch finished and it was off to our closing periods. I got to the doorway. I noticed Laurance also had this class, he was sitting down.

"Well look who it is!!" "Ivy is that you.?" "Yes it is sweet cheeks. Problem?" "Not yet." "Why aren't you wearing the school uniform. Did that preppy high school make you think you're better than us?"

"I'm not wearing a uniform since they didn't have any for me. Since you know, some of us have been losing weight and not gaining it." She looked at me very confused. I sighed.

"You can sit next to me." "Thank you." I sat in the chair next to Laurance. There were two other people at the table. This period was intro to Korean.

- Watch out Korean inbound -

"안녕, 새로 왔니?" I looked up and over, it was the teacher. "예." "한국어를 아십니까?" I nodded. "많지 않음." "I'm surprised and pleased! You can help tutor your classmates!" "Sorry that's not my thing." "It will be if you want a good grade!" He walked away to the front of the class.

"Good news students, your new classmate knows advance Korean and is willing to help!" I placed my elbow on the desk, resting my cheek on the palm. I don't even know 90% of the kids here.

He started handing out a paper sheet.

It looked way too familiar, it's what we first used when learning the basics

It looked way too familiar, it's what we first used when learning the basics. Laurance looked over me confused. "You know how to speak.. like this?" He pointed at the paper. I gave him a smile and nodded. "I learned last year, since we followed fashion from over there Mr.Agustin decided we should learn the language as well." "That's so cool! You'll have to come over and teach me sometime."

"Hm sure but your sister should know some too, unless she choose to not take that language course." "No she decided to go with French, something about wanting to go to a fashion show in France when she's older."

"Well, then I won't mind helping you." I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

I guess this period won't be too bad.

____________
End of this chapter!!! Ahhhh I'm thinking of writing a second book of this, it would go into MyStreet, but that would mean you wouldn't really end up with someone in this book, or maybe you'll end up with a side/ fake character?

What do you guys think? Should I just put the endings here or write a few more chapters here and start on the MyStreet book.

Also! I have a Sting Eucliffe x Reader coming out soon, so if you like Fairy Tail! :D It does follow the anime plot quite a lot, it does start off around the time where Natsu, Lucy & Happy go to Mt. Hakobe to find _____.

I'm still writing it and reading over it but it does have 25 chapters & it's in the Grand Magic Games Arc right now. Long chapters or lots of time skips I wonder. When I decide it's ready that will be uploaded every Monday! Input on that would be greatly appreciated!!

Also, again, it's finally getting cold here and I'm so happy!!! Cold weather > any other weather. Texas heat is killer :')))) I hope we get snow this year as well.

Thanks for reading, voting and leaving comments! It means so much to me that all of you guys are enjoying this book.

It now has over 10k Reads?!!! I can't thank you guys enough!! What should I do?? A special x _____ chapter that has nothing to do with the book? A q&a with me? Drawings? Ahhh! Maybe leave some suggestions on what I should do down below please!!

Thanks for everything!

Have a good Morning/ Evening/ Night!!