Navy Blue Envelope

The Navy Blue Envelope Huh? Hope you enjoy this ending. -A

(Y/N)- Your Name
Cimon Sowell- Simon Cowell
(Y/N)'s POV

Dear (Y/N)
I have had a major crush on you, for a while now. Meet me in the music club clubroom during lunch please? I'll sing to you a love song <3

-Secret Admirer xoxo

I looked over the letter a second time, maybe it was the envelope that made me want to open this one. Well this person got right to the point huh? I wonder if they're a good singer, I hope so. I'd hate to pull a Cimon Sowell and have to say it's a no from me.

The day had just started and I had to wait a while before being able to meet this secret admirer. Well at least our meeting time was lunch time and not after school or something.

I went to class nonchalantly, I felt that I was being watched. I got chills (I actually got chill here woah), but continued to class nonetheless.

When I got to class two of my friends were acting a little strange? They seemed anxious of something, I don't know what though. Maybe we had an exam coming up?! I sighed, as if meeting my secret admirer wasn't giving me enough anxiety.

Someone called out to me, we started talking about the worksheet the teacher had passed out to us. Throughout the class period I felt someone staring at me, well it felt more than one pair of eyes. Did I have something on my face? Had I done something embarrassing and just not realized it? I shook away the thoughts and focused on the class work.

After this period was lunch, the music club clubroom was on the second floor. Once the bell rang my friends and I got up to leave, but a certain someone walked out in front of us, not waiting for us.

"Maybe they had to go to the bathroom?" "Pft, yeah maybe. You know Mrs.Carlson doesn't go during her class." "Hey (Y/N) let's go get in line for lunch." "Actually I'm going to one of my teacher's classroom. Have some work I have to turn in before the end of the day."

They nodded and walked away. I grabbed my things and made my way to the nearest staircase. I grew more anxious with every step I took toward the clubroom. I heard was a faint guitar sound. Can they play guitar and sing? Impressive.

When I got closer they noticed me. They gave me a small smile and started singing, playing the guitar as well.

Sitting here, on this lonely dock
Watch the rain play on the ocean top
All the things I feel I need to say
I can't explain in any other way

I need to be bold
Need to jump in the cold water
Need to grow older with a girl like you
Finally see you are naturally
The one to make it so easy
When you show me the truth
Yeah, I'd rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too

Now here's the sun, come to dry the rain
Warm my shoulders and relieve my pain
You're the one thing that I'm missing here
With you beside me I no longer fear

I need to be bold
Need to jump in the cold water
Need to grow older with a girl like you
Finally see you are naturally
The one to make it so easy
When you show me the truth
Yeah, I'd rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too

I could have saved so much time for us
Had I seen the way to get to where I am today
You waited on me for so long
So now, listen to me say:

I need to be bold
Need to jump in the cold water
Need to grow older with a girl like you
Finally see you are naturally
The one to make it so easy
When you show me the truth
Yeah, I'd rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too

I was in the clubroom, by the doorframe. I was smiling. They looked up to the doorframe, blushing. "W-What do you say (Y/N)?" I walked over to them and hugged them. "I'd rather be with you too, Laurance."

I pulled back and looked at him. He had a beautiful smile on his face. He put the guitar down and stood up. "I love you (Y/N)!" He grabbed my waist and picked me up, he spun me around.

"Ah! Laurance put me down!" I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put me down and leaned in. "I'm just so happy.." He lightly kissed my lips. It was a sweet and small kiss, but it was perfect.