Spring Break pt. 2

(Y/N)- Your Name

(Y/N)'s POV

"You know you should admit your feelings for them." "What? Nana what are you talking about?" "Oh please, most of them absolutely love you. As in more than a friend pumpkin. You shouldn't make them keep waiting."

I rested my head on my hands. I was in the kitchen with the staff, they were making dinner. I had originally came in here to make a light snack, popcorn, before dinner but now I'm stuck talking about my little to no actual love life.

"Im nervous when I think about it like that. I can't chose one, the others will be disappointed. What if they don't want to even be friends anymore?" "I'm sure they'll understand. You need to decide soon, all of them are expecting something from you, a sign."

She placed a pan on the stove and drizzled some olive oil. "Don't lead them on if your feelings for them are not pure." She looked at me with a stern look on her face. "If you do, it will only hurt more if you reject them later on." The microwave went off, signaling that our third bag of popcorn was done. I took it out of the microwave and opened the bag, letting some steam come out before placing it on a bowl. "Thanks Nana, I'll take what you said to heart." I grabbed the three bowls and went into the living room.

We were planing on watching one of the newest scary movies out at the moment. I think it was the one about the murderous doll that's possessed or something, but honestly there's so many of those movies which could I be talking about?

I placed the three bowls on the coffee table and went to sit next to my siblings. Next to Garroth and Vylad, Zane was on the other side of Vylad. The movie started and there were multiple screams by various individuals, including myself once or twice.

Granted that was when Dante and Garroth scared me from behind, that was not fun, or fair. I'll have to get them back somehow, I'm sure I'll be able to think of something.

"Dinner is served if you would all make your way to the dining room and help yourselves."

We all stood up and made our way over there, we turned off the tv and placed the empty popcorn bowls in the kitchen. "Thanks nan!"

We joined the others and sat down in the empty seats. We talked and laughed, it was a good dinner. Afterwards we decided it was a bit too early to go to sleep so we all got changed into our swimwear and went to the pool, since the beach water would be a little too cold this time of night.

I was sitting next to Vylad, we were looking at the sky and saying how pretty it was. The moon was shinning incredibly bright tonight, it was almost a full moon.

"I think I'm going to bed first you guys, I'm so tired!" "Aww come on (Y/N)!" "Can't hang? Heh, dweeb." "Yeah Yeah whatever you guys! Goodnight."

I got up from the chair and made my way inside and upstairs.

When I got to my room I jumped on the bed and Payed there for a few minutes before getting up and getting changed into some pijamada.

I laid down on the bed once I was dressed and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

———————-
Don't mind this, I just need to rant a bit about what's happening in my life right now.

I'm still in love with my ex, but I'm toxic. I don't do much for our relationship. We've been on and off three times now, I think the most recent one will be our last.

It hurt because I texted him the day this chapter was uploaded to get some closure and I felt okay, I felt something in my chest but it wasn't sadness, my heart wasn't heavy. Until he told me there's already some girls talking to him, and oh my god. I forced myself to smile while I cried. I want him to be happy but I still love him. I feel like I don't deserve to be sad though, I broke his heart first.

God I still love him but I'm a toxic girl when it comes to relationships, I don't know how to change that, but I want to try with self love. You guys probably can't tell on here but man do I hate myself and how I look. Do I do anything to change it? No, of course not, why would I do that hahah..

I'm going to focus on self love, I want to feel good in my body, if you guys have any tips on self love please leave them in the comments.

Thanks for reading my books, it means a lot. You guys are so nice, thank you.