TWOㅡHOSTILITY

seokjin twirled a piece of jimin's hair between his forefinger and thumb, chin resting in the palm of his hand with his elbow resting on his knee. jimin's back was pressed against the side of taehyung's bed with the older male sitting behind him on the mattress, legs crossed. taehyung was sitting on the office chair with his knees pulled up to his chest.

"i don't know," seokjin said. "seems to me like hoseok is either into you, or he's just naturally flirty."

jimin yawned, reaching his arms up to the ceiling. "i hope it's the second one. think you could save some of that for me though, taehyung?"

"who said i was even getting 'some of that'? besides, what happened to pursuing min fucking yoongi? you were convinced at the beginning of summer that you'd definitely be in his bed before the school year, but look where we are, two weeks into the school year and i still haven't heard anything about him."

jimin leaned forward and pinched taehyung's arm. "we don't talk about that! besides," jimin leaned back and crossed his arms, "he would never be interested in me."

"yeah." seokjin rolled his eyes and slid off of the bed to stand on his feet. "keep telling yourself that, jimin. i'm going to the bathroom. i have to pee and i'm going to change."

taehyung glared at jin.

"what? it's not like you don't pee, unless you want me to bring up that one time-"

"no, no," taehyung shook his head, covering his eyes with his hands. "we don't...just go pee."

"yeah," the brunet whispered, stepping out of the bedroom. "that's what i fucking thought. cute little asshole. don't know why i put up with their adorable ass bullshit."

taehyung stood up to shut the door behind the seokjin. "the bathroom walls are thin. i really don't want to hear him urinating."

"so," jimin moved to sit in a more comfortable position on the floor. "tell me more about this angel you met who paid for jin's cake shit."

"he has a name, you know. he's hoseok, he didn't actually pay for the food, and he probably actually is an angelㅡbut i don't know much more than that." taehyung laid down on his bed, spreading his limbs out so that nobody else could fit on it. "oh, and he rambles a lot when he's nervous or excited, but that's just a guess."

jimin clapped his hands and turned to face taehyung. "and you gave him your number! taehyung, this man could text you at anytime but you decided to turn your phone off when we got here. what the heck are you doing?"

"wow, jimin, watch the language," seokjin muttered as he entered the room. once he realized that his spot from before had been taken, he leaned against the doorframe. the broad-shouldered male had changed into a solid colored t-shirt and very comfortable looking sweatpants that hung a bit low on his waist. "stop staring at my dick, taehyung. it's not my fault that my favorite sweatpants are too big now. we have bigger things to deal with."

taehyung blushed, clearly embarrassed, and sat up to reach for his phone. "um, i wasn't looking at..."

"way to go, seokjin, you just made everything awkward," jimin said with a laugh before gently shoving taehyung. the (almost silver) blonde shifted his weight to the side so that jimin could sit next to him while they waited for the phone to completely turn on.

"what? he was the one making me uncomfortableㅡit's my dick!"

taehyung sighed, as his phone had finally opened to the lock screen. "i don't know why i'm still friends with you two." he passed the phone to jimin once he noticed an unknown number had sent him a text.

"taehyung," jimin dragged out each syllable of the (only slightly) younger's name. "what's your password?"

"five, three, six, six, four, four, eight, and then five again."**

seokjin chuckled. "that's a long ass password. how are you even supposed to remember that?"

taehyung's cheeks flushed, and very noticeably also. "uh, i don't know. probably a combination to something i had to remember when i was younger."

"i don't believe that," seokjin shrugged, "but whatever."

"nobody cares about whether you believe him or not, now shut up so i can try to get in hoseok's b-bedroom to play some wonderful and very innocent video games."

"okay, one, that first part totally didn't hurt my feelings. two, we all know what you were really going to say." the brunet shifted his weight so that he was standing awkwardly in the doorway. his eyes flickered over something in the corner of the room before landing on taehyung. the latter sighed and patted the bed in front of him.

"come on," taehyung responded. "neither of my parents will care at all if all three of us practically became one conjoined body ready to take over the world, so i think they'll also be fine with just the tiniest bit of cuddling."

seokjin visibly brightened and almost skipped to the bed. he shoved his way past jimin to wrap his around taehyung's waist. "ohmygod,thankyou,iloveyouandilovecuddlingyouguysarethebest."

jimin laughed while setting taehyung's phone on the nightstand and resting his head on the blonde's shoulder. "who are you and what have you done with the snarky, always-slightly-bitchy seokjin i'm used to?"

"it's one in the morning," taehyung said, checking the time on a small digital clock. "he always gets clingy in the early morning hours, remember?"

"it's not like you're never clingy. now shut the fuck up and let me love you guys. this a rare occasion so appreciate it while it lasts."

taehyung laughed. "yes, sir."

this chapter rly sucked and i swear taekook is coming but im excited for you guys to see what's going to happen with little chimchim's love life later on~

ok wait,,each ship gets a little angstyㅡit's still taekook centric but dont get mad at me if there's some random chapters here and there that focus more on the other members and their ships pls i love each member and want to give some focus on each of my babies !!

**i had to look up pictures of iphone lockscreens for this,,,it's kind of important and probably rly easy to guess but whatever

ALSO !!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR (EVEN IF IT ISN'T MIDNIGHT FOR ME YET)