TWENTY SIXㅡINFAMY

bubby😩💓
babu why are you being so unresponsive??

taehyung
jimin cheated|
jimin|
wdym??? how do you know i'm being so unresponsive hmm?

bubby😩💓
you normally send me 50+ messages after school complaining abt how long i take to get home and that i need to "hurry up!!!"
so what's up??

taehyung
nothing is up!!
just a bit tired is all ☺
i think i'm gonna go to sleep, okay?

bubby😩💓
??
it's only 7....

taehyung
goodnight !!! 😙
i'll see you in the morning 💞💞

bubby😩💓
i can TELL something is up bc you never use emojis unironically
but goodnight cutie

×

the next day, jeongguk's suspicions of something 'being up' with taehyung were only heightened when the blonde completely refused to leave his side; he practically threw a tantrum the minute jeongguk stated that taehyung absolutely could not follow him into class.

if taehyung had told him that jimin was caught having cheating on hoseok with yoongi, than maybe his actions would become more logical in the other male's eyes, but taehyung hadn't told jeongguk, and the latter was beginning to grow annoyed with taehyung.

when lunchtime came around, jeongguk rushed to find yoongi before taehyung could find himㅡnot that there was anything wrong with his boyfriend walking with him to lunch, but he already had a headache, and taehyung's current over-the-top clinginess was contributing to it more than he was relieving itㅡbut he couldn't seem to find his older friend. instead, he found a slightly pissed off hoseok and a very awkward-looking namjoon.

"hey," he said as he approached the two. part of him screamed 'stay back! there might be a fight!' but the more curious part of him desperately needed to know where yoongi was. "have you guys seen yoongay? i need to talk to him."

hoseok scoffed at the mention of the elder's voice and stormed off, heading in the direction of the lunchroom.

"what's up with him?" he asked, jerking his thumb in the direction hoseok took off in.

namjoon shrugged. "it's not really my position to answer that last question, but you'll probably find out soon enough. also, nobody knows where yoongi went...it's like he fell off the face of the earth. if i'm being honest, i think that's what actually happened."

jeongguk chuckled, crossing his arms. "i always knew that loser would be the first of to get abductedㅡ i wonder what planet he got taken to."

"yeah," namjoon said, sighing. "i wonder."

×

"where's jeongguk?" taehyung asked, for the nth time in two minutes. the male stuck his lower lip out in a pout. "he should be here by now."

seokjin rubbed at his eyebrows in frustration. "i don't fucking know, okay?" he spat. "why don't you just go look for him or something? it shouldn't be that hard to find him with your 'spidey senses', so just- oh, hi, jimin."

the aforementioned plopped down next in between the two older boys, resting his head on seokjin's shoulder. "hoseok and i are probably gonna break up soon."

"what the fuck? why?" seokjin exclaimed, almost jumping out of his seat in surprise. taehyung didn't have the heart to tell him, and apparently, jimin didn't either.

it looked like they wouldn't have to, though, because hoseok burst into the cafeteria, visibly fuming as he approached their table.

"what the hell is wrong with you, park jimin?" he fumed, stopping in front of their table.

"hobi-"

hoseok slammed his fist on the table. "don't 'hobi' me, you fucking cheater."

"hoseok," seokjin stated calmly. "you're creating a scene, and everyone is looking. i understand you're upset, but how about we take this somewhere more private, where the entirety of the lunchroom won't be watching, okay?"

"how about you fuck off?" hoseok gritted out. "this has nothing to do with you or your precious little boyfriend namjoon, seokjin, so get your self-entitled ass out of it."

the elder looked down at his feet. he wiped his eyes before giving the others a curt nod and rushing out of the cafeteria, food untouched and left to sit out on the lunchtableㅡuntil a janitor came to clean it up.

jimin stood, hands shaking violently as he attempted to grab onto hoseok's sweater, only to have it yanked mercilessly from his grasp. "p-please," he said, voice barely above a whisper. "let me expla-"

he was cut off by a harsh slap to the cheek, and the cafeteria immediately fell silent. a few teachers stood to investigate the situation.

before they could reach hoseok, his eyes seemed to soften and tear up in regret of his current actions, but a mask soon fell over his face, hiding his emotions.

"i can't date you, jimin." he took a step back, words coming quick from his mouth as the teachers drew closer. "you had sex with yoongi while we were dating, and it's not like i'll be able to keep in contact with you that much since you got your phone taken, anyway."

jimin didn't respond, just rubbed his tear-stained cheek where a red hand-print was beginning to appear.

hoseok buried his face in his hands, mumbling a soft, "i'm so sorry," before he was dragged to the office by the ap government teacher.

taehyung stood, instinctively wrapping his arms around jimin, who just buried his face in the younger's shoulder and continued to cry. he felt terrible, he really did-

but all he could do was wish jeongguk and him would never end up in the same situation.

×

hyungie💞
taehyung
i have something to tell you

taehyung
what is it about?
i'm busy rn
jimin needs someone to talk to so i'm sneaking him out

hyungie💞
taehyung i've been waiting forever to tell you this

taehyung
ughhh
can't it wait??

hyungie💞
it'll only take a second...

taehyung
i've gotta go
jimin is waiting
bye
you went offline!

hyungie💞
oh
just namjoon and i are dating and have been for a while now
but it's not that important ig
have fun.

hej hej monika hej på dig monika