TWENTY THREEㅡVITUPERATION

"i'm taking you out on a date tonight."

taehyung raised an eyebrow. "oh? where are we going?"

"you'll see," jeongguk replied, smirking as he swung their hands back and forth, both of them leaning against the brick wall of the school. "wear something casual. what you're wearing now would be perfectly fine, actually."

"coat too?" taehyuhg wrinked up his nose in disgust. "don't tell me we're going to spending this date outside. as much as i love the snow, i absolutely despise freezing my butt off."

taehyung was right; new year's had just passed, and the worst of winter was just beginning to hit. besides, after a few weeks of snow, it had started to become more annoying than it had prettyㅡat least, that was in jeongguk's opinion.

"i know, and that's why it isn't outside. i just want to let you know that you might still want to bring your coat just in case we get stuck having to park a little ways away."

"so, you're not gonna tell me where we're going?" taehyung asked, kicking snow up with the toe of his shoe.

"no...yeah." jeongguk chuckled nervously. "it's not really anything to be excited about, since i'm broke and i had to kiss up to my parents to get them to donate. we're just gonna be watching a movie at the theatre and then eat pizza at my place while binge-watching some shows at my place, because that's all they gave me money for."

taehyung giggled. "i haven't met them. but i think i like your parents already. are they nice?"

"oh, yeah, of course. my dad may be a bit awkward at first but my mom is really fucking cool," jeongguk explained, blowing a breath and watching the small cloud form in front of him from the chill.

"then i can't wait to meet them." taehyung pulled his hand out of jeongguk's to smack him on the arm. "i can't believe you haven't introduced me to them yet!"

"i'm going to report you for bullying me, kim taehyung."

taehyung playfully rolled his eyes. "in your dreams, romeo."

×

"can you tell me that you want to kiss me?"

he pressed his hands against taehyung's cheeks, the bed giving out a creak as the blonde turned to face him, and he pressed his mouth against his. he kissed jeongguk back, lips hot, tongue flicking against his teeth, hands still resting between them. everything in jeongguk buzzed, electric, wanting to get as close to taehyung as he could in that moment.

taehyung kissed harder, breath huffing into jeongguk's mouth, and bit his lower lip. his fingers hooked into the back of jeongguk's jeans, thumbs brushing against his hip bones, pulling him even closer.

"oh, god, taehyung," jeongguk gasped. "you- you greatly overestimate my self-control."

"you're not looking for self-control."

jeongguk's hands were inside of the other's shirt, palms pressed on his back, fingers spread on his sides; he didn't even remember how they got there. "i don't want to do anything you might regret."

taehyung's back curved against his fingers, as if jeongguk's touch brought him to life. "then don't stop."

"are you sure?" jeongguk asked.

his eyes were bright and excited as he nodded.

jeongguk slid down to kiss his throat; it felt so right, so natural, like he'd done it a thousand times before and would do it a thousand times again.

taehyung pulled the blankets farther over them and they kicked off their clothes underneath them. as they pressed their bodies against each other, jeongguk gave in, his mind only wanting taehyung, and nothing else.

jeongguk found a parking place in a hurry, one on the farthest end of the parking lot. taehyung frowned at this and turned to jeongguk. "are you feeling guilty?"

"no. maybe. a little. i feel...uneasy."

"i'm a boy, i can't get pregnant," taehyung said. (please dont think im making this mpreg djsjsj i hate that shit)

jeongguk didn't look at him. "not that. i just- i just- i just hope it was the right time."

"it was the right time."

he looked at his lap. "the only thing i wonder is if you had sex with me just to be able to tell everyone you weren't a virgin anymore, and got to have sex with 'one of the hottest guys in our grade!'"

taehyung just stared at him. then he grabbed his backpack. the blonde was suddenly furious, ears and cheeks hot, and he didn't recognize the own anger in his voice when he replied. "that's a nice thing to say."

when jeongguk didn't respond, taehyung's anger rose. "do you really think i wouldn't want you just for you after everything?" he pushed open the door and slid out. "way to ruin it."

he started to slam the door, but he reached far across the seat to keep it from shutting all the way. "wait, taehyung. wait."

"what?"

"i don't want to let you go to school like this. i'm sorry i said it," jeongguk blurted out. "you're right. i just couldn't believe that someone like you would want to do that with me. don't go mad, taehyung. please don't go mad."

taehyung closed his eyes for a brief moment. he swallowed his anger, a bitter mouthful, and opened the door a bit more. "i don't want you to ever think something like that again, jeon jeongguk."

jeongguk closed his eyes for a little bit when his boyfriend said his name. he reached out to touch taehyung's cheek. "i won't. i'm sorry."

taehyung caught his hand and tangled his fingers in his, fixing his gaze on jeongguk's face. "i forgive you."

if i lose my job when i'm older i think i'm gonna become a reverse stripper. instead of getting paid to take my clothes off, they'd pay for me to put my clothes back on.

and no, i'm not saying who was top bc i'm not starting a war. (coughcoughtheyswitchinmyopinioncough)