TWENTY FOURㅡDENIGRATION

"hey."

jeongguk felt a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from leaving the school with taehyung. the latter frowned, turning to face him. "why'd you stop? oh, hi, yoongi."

"hi," yoongi said. "is it okay if i talk to jeongguk in private before you guys go? it's kinda important."

taehyung smiled, nodding at yoongi before turning to jeongguk, who threw his keys to the blonde. "it should only take a second but just in case, go ahead and start the car so you don't get frostbite or something. i'll meet you there." taehyung grinned, kissing jeongguk on the cheek before running off to the parking lot.

jeongguk turned around, yoongi looking at him with raised eyebrows. "how come i didn't know you guys had already graduated from friends yet?"

"is that what you wanted to ask? if it makes you feel any better, almost nobody else knows, 'cept our parents," he replied, nervously scratching his neck. "how did you find out?"

yoongi shook his head. "that's not what i wanted to talk to you about at all. i wanted to ask you about jimin and hoseok."

"what about them?" he asked, allowing yoongi to drag him towards one of the benches outside of the school.

"ever since you told me to start talking to hoseok again, he's been really close with jimin. the two are practically inseperable now. i was just wondering if you heard anything from either taehyung or seokjin. like, did they ever bring up anything about their best friend dating anybody? i'm just sorta curious and, though i really hate admitting it, kinda jealous."

jeongguk shook his head. "no, man, i haven't heard anything from taehyung and i haven't talked to seokjin in a while. if you really want though, i can bring it up during a conversation with taehyung."

"okay." yoongi nodded his head, slowly. "but don't tell him you're asking for me, deal?"

"deal."

×

THE LUV □

chim!💗
guys
i have somethin to tell you

taehyung
go for it

hyungie💞

hyungie💞what do u need bro

hyungie💞
what do u need bro

chim!💗
i
may
or
may not
be
dating
hoseok

hyungie💞