Our 4th Way

Beep beep
Beep beep
Beep...

I lazily turned the alarm off,stealing a glance at the number showed.

7:11 a.m

I groan and rub my eyes,it's still early, after those incident that happened yesterday, i refuse to do anything today other than laying and sleeping. I pull the warm (F/C) blanket over my head,snuggling into the warmness. Ah,peace...

"Choi Y/n!!!!!"

As that,someone jumped onto my bed, producing awful creaking sound. I shrieked and closed my ears, i spoke too early didn't i?
The blanket was furiously pulled away from me and i quickly shiver from the contact of the cold air against my skin. I glance at the new presence on my bed and i shifted myself,putting the pillow on my head and continue to sleep.

"Yah! Wake up! Do you have any idea what you've done?! What's on your small fake brain?!"

I throw the pillow to her but didn't hear any groan, so i guess she caught it. I sit up and stare to Luna on my bed,frowning to me. I rub my eyes,trying to wear off the sleepiness.

"Yah! Are you even listening? Don't you dare go back to sleep!"

"What's all of these commotion? Can't it wait until i get up properly?" i said as i yawn.

"No..."
Hearing that cold voice and seeing her dark gaze,i quickly sit up straight, my back started to ache. The drowsiness just now vanished into the thin air. It was so rare for Mison to get involved in Luna and I's fight. If it does,that means bad. Someone stepped up beside Mison unnie,crossing her arms as well. Gulp,why does all of my members are here?

"Now, Choi Y/n, would you kindly and slowly explain, what kind of mess that you had made?" Mison said, leaning against the door frame.

"I...don't understand"

"Y/n,now is not the time to joke. This is serious!!"

"Luna hold up" Areum speaked up. I stare down onto my blanket,afraid to meet her gaze. Sure,she's my favourite unnie, but when she's mad, don't do anything stupid or your life will basically be ended.

"Y/n, i know we came at the worst time, but listen. What you did, is outrages and simply selfish. You should not do that. I don't know someone provoked you or threated you, but i do know that you won't do something so stupid as that. When i saw it with my own eyes,i was confused. So tell me, Y/n...as far as it happened i'm sure you have your own reason"

I shake my head,at the verge of tears, "But what happened? I don't understand. Is it because of my performance yesterday?"
True,because of that Park stupid Jimin, i end up being moody for the rest of the performance. During the time we have to record our comeback without any fans infront of us,i was so gloomy, i end up keeping a hard gaze, but I was back to normal during my stage with the Starlings, their chants cheered me up. At the end of the day,many people congrats me. Thanks to Jimin, i managed to keep appear rather sexy,suited the concept for our comeback. Wait,am i thanking that freak, no no. Y/n take it back, look like i caught a fever this morning, i started to talk nonsense now.

The three of them look at each other,confused and then look at me back. What's really happening?

"Check your twitter baby" Mison said.

I was blank by then,my phone. Wait...😲 where is it?Oh my,only by now that i realise i loose it. I was too caught up from yesterday that i forgot.

"I can't find it,it's missing...my phone is missing!" i panicked,where? where is it??! Luna slided open her phone and showed at me.

my phone is missing!" i panicked,where? where is it??! Luna slided open her phone and showed at me

My mouth dropped open. I scroll down to see more comments, but soon realise that it was just a screenshot.

"I saw it last night and i immediately showed it to the others. It was a screenshot because we already took it down. Can you explain?"

No more explain needed. That jerk just stole my phone.