Our 9th way

"Uwaa,jjinja?"

I nod and continue to spoon in the chicken soup. My unnies had insisted that i keep eating that to get better, not that i have any feeling to eat something else anyway. I had told about the offer and my chance on acting to my unnies. They took it on the good side,congratulating me with hugs and soft smiles. I could ask for nothing more.

"Does your fever went down?"
Areum unnie put her palm on my foehead,nodding a little.

"It's still there,but it's better than this morning. My guess is by tomorrow morning, you're good to go."

"Thanks nurse Areum for taking care of me"I salute and smirk. It was her dream of studying medicine, but she choose to stay in the company instead,carving her own future on an unknown path. It was a sacfifice that I, can't bring myself to face it. It was increadible to think about.

"Hey,i take care of you too!"

"Does bugging her on choosing your outfit is considered taking care?" Mison said,after drinking down her Sprite.

"Well,it is!"

"Both of you,stop fighting at the dining table. You can proceed to fight in the living room" Areum mother mode is activated!

Hmm,come to think about it, I was the first to be involve in this acting things. All the other members, minus the commercials act, they never been acting before. Wow, this is hard, i'm nervous just thinking about it. Hmm...

"Owh,Areum unnie,did you get Jimin's number yet?"

I froze to the sound of his name,it somehow send rings of memory,back to the moment at MCountdown and the night before. I shivered,awh man...my fever just came back. Mison nudge Luna,who seemed rather lost by it.

"Luna...Umm,Y/n.." Mison silently scolding her then tried to console but i put my hand ahead, making her go silent by it.

I sip down my water and stand up,"I don't feel so well,i should be resting. Good night"

I went into my room and crashed onto my bed,face facing down. I sigh,just when i thought i could run away from the presence of his name... The door of my room creaked open, signalling that someone had entered. The bed then sunk in and soon a warm hand brush through my hair,untangling the knots softly.

"Baby...are you mad at me?"

I immediately sit up and look at her, even in the dark i could tell that she's tired. She deserved all the pillow in the word,a bed and plenty if times to rest. But she choose to come here,consoling me that just acting childish.

"No...why would i?"

"Because i can't solve this, and you were put to stress by...you know-him"

I shaked my head,now confused.
"What are you talking about unnie? This was all my fault,never yours. You and Mison unnie and Luna unnie were just victim. If i just walked away from him on that day,then we will all be safe."

"Then,there's no point of this story"

"Huh?"

"Never mind, Y/n...maybe you see all of that as obstacles, as thorns in a way you adore to walk through, but doesn't that make you remember to put on your shoes while walking that path?"

I blinked once,"Unnie...sometimes i think you should be writing poems and not spilling it on me."

She rolled her eyes and shake her head, "Okay,just forget about that. Forget about what i said,what he did and what you made."

"Then...?"

She smiled softly, "Think from the start,would you think your future be difference if you choose to just left him when he spilled coffee on your shirt?"

"Of course it will"

She shake her head, her smile still visible, "You can say that for now, but one day, you'll look back to tonight and think back about what i said. Your answer will be different."

"-And if it doesn't?"

She kissed my forehead and rub her thumb against my cheek,"Then remember that I still love you"

She stand up and open the door,

"Unnie..."

She hummed as a response and glance to me,locking our eyes.

"How do you get his number?"

"Who? Jimin?"

I nod, trying to hide away the blush that slowly is creeping.

"I texted Namjoon to send me Jimin's number, but it looks like he's still busy with his collaboration in L.A ,i guess it will be some more days before he even realise that text"

"Are you two still texting each other even after your collab?"

"There's nothing wrong in communicating." she shrugged.

"Okay,b..but, it's not like I...want his number anyway" I huffed and look away.

"Sure,sleep well baby"

She left and close the door.