Our 11th way

I knew it! I proved it even! The universe hate me,no argument needed.

I saw Jimin was speechless,his mouth fall into a small gap, parted away slightly. He was speechless,and i was too. The whole room had fall into a deep silent, if anyone had been gasping, all of us could hear it. Luckily no one did,but i wouldn't consider myself lucky yet...

I keep staring at him, who's sitting infront of me. ME! I think there are plenty of seats that's still empty at the back,but nooooo. He just gotta sit infront of me 😣
His suprised face,slowly change,into a slight smirk and his eyes twitched,into that cunning expression. He raised his eyebrows,silently lick his lips, but of course, only i was able to see that, because it OBVIOUSLY was for me...

He cough, a fake one for sure and still keep that vogue face, "Umm,Y/n, would you continue and stop staring?"

I scruched up my face,cursing him under my breath, and soon face the others who are smiling so wide. Nevertheless,i continue,
"My name is Choi Y/n,this is my first time acting,so please show me the rope. I would be doing my best for this drama. Thank you,please take care of me"

I sit down and massage my temple,sighing quietly. It was that jerk's turn to introduce himself. If he think that i would be all love dovey,staring at that arrogant face, then bam! He's wrong!

"Hello everyone,firstly i would like to say sorry for arriving late. I didn't thought that the commercial recording will took that long. I'm so sorry-"
He glance to the director who calmly put up his hand,palm facing Jimin as a sign saying that it's okay.

"-So let me introduce myself,i am the great Bangtan Sonyeondan Park Jimin"

I scoff under my breath,rolling my eyes afterward.
"Miss Y/n"

I tensed up and slowly look at him,frowning. He had this goofy smile on his face,the one to hide his true colour underneath.
"I'm looking forward to work with everyone and..."

He keep his stares on me,smirking, "Miss Y/n,please take care of me. All of you also please do the same"

He ended his so-called intro and sit down,earning some polite claps,including from Nayeon. I nudge her,but poor girl she doesn't seem to get the situation.

"Okay,since everyone had introduced themselves,let's get straight to the script"

I sigh,finally. At least this could distract me a little.

"The lead actress of the story would be carried by Y/n, while lead actor will be carried by Jimin"

By the time he said that,i was coughing wildly in my seat, i sense Nayeon kindly pat my back,
"Sorry,i think she chocked on her saliva"

"Y/n,want me to help yo..."

I put up my hand infront of him,making him stop in his words.
"No thanks,i'm okay"

I eyed him,mouthing silently to him, 'Don't you dare'

He smirked and reply silently,
'Make me'

T

he day was dragged on to Jimin constantly licking his lower lips,smirking and keeping his eyes on me the Whole.Damn.Time

👒👒👒

I marched to my bike, lefting poor Nayeon without a proper goodbye. I made a mental note to call her when i get back to dorm. Right now,my mind only focus on escaping this place. I took a sharp turn to the parking lot.

"Babe!"

"Ahh!"
I shield my face with my arm,accidently let out a loud scream. I slowly open my eyes and unshield myself, to see Jimin frowning at me.

"Woah,calm down. You know, i always here for a hug"

"Eww" i made a disgusted face and take a few steps backward. Why would this boy be so....obsessed?!

"Aww,look at that. You're all red and blushing"he cooed.

I rolled my eyes and sigh,"We'll see who's gonna be all red and blushing when i karate chop you on the neck and kick you on the..."

I glance at him who was still smiling,good thing he didn't heard that.
"Nice bike"

I glance at him and grunt, frustrated over his mind.
"Get off that"

He lean in harder and half lay on it.
"Wooo,someone's gonna ride a bike. Yeaay,it's been a long time since i ride one,the last time was during Bon Voyage!"

I sigh in frustration and walk past him to the bike, but suddenly my head were throbbing and my leg just got jelly. I stumbled and hold onto the bike for support.

"Hey,are you okay?" he layed his hand on my shoulder but i weakly pushed him away.

"Get off me..."

"You're hot,are you okay?"

"Jimin...this is not the time to joke around." i struggled to say and put on the helmet,despite the throbbing that's getting worst.

"No wait,i don't mean hot as in hot. Wait,Y/n!"

But i was too far away to reply.