Our 20th Way

It was an awkward silence after that...
With him driving and me...frozen. But to be honest,it's not like i froze,i...i was...

"Tssk,those paparazzis didn't have anything better to do?"
He started,breaking the silence just now.But i can't response...

"I thought you can handle such small thing like that,there's only like 6 people the most there."

Stop,just stop making me have to respond to you...It's not like i don't want to, i just can't.

"What? Cat got your tongue already?"

"..."

"Hey,Y/n..."

"..."

I suddenly feel the car being slowly parked beside the road. As soon as it stopped, he turned to look at me. I can feel his gaze because it's so sharp and...deep.

"Hey,Y/n, are you okay?"

I could hear him gasped after that and he put both of his palm onto my shoulder.
"Y/n,can you hear me? Listen...I want you to focus on your breathing. It's okay,it's gonna be okay"

The day i feared the most finally came. I, Choi Y/n, is having a panic attack. It was so long that i didn't have it,years passed. The doctor warned that i might have it, and when it happen, it's gonna be bad...

"Y/n, breath okay? Forget everything else and i want you to just focus on breathing"

His voice,there's a tint of worried in it. Why are you making things so complicated Park Jimin?

I finally was able to composed myself and i slowly nod,eyes still look ahead. Jimin hesitantly removed her palm from my shoulder,back to himself. I looked down to my hands,they were shaking and i don't know it was from the coldness or that i was still afraid.

"I'm sorry that i didn't come earlier..." Jimin said as he put his warm hands on top of mine. I grabbed lightly onto it,trying to transfer the warmness into me. I also realised my hands are turning blue...

I hissed in pain and i saw Jimin quickly retracted back his hand from my knees. There's a sharp pain coming from my knee, so i leaned forward to see.I saw my black legging,now have a big hole on the knee,and i just realised, back there when i tripped on my foot,i scrapped my knee on the cold pavement. I must had been so shocked that i don't even realise the pain.

From the corner of my eyes,i saw Jimin staring quietly to my bare knee that got scrapped pretty badly, there's even dried blood on it. Hmm, just when Starlings said to wrapped myself in bubble wrap so i don't get hurt...

I hug myself,trying to keep warmness from spreading into the cold air. It was rainy outside,and i hope that i would had wear something warmer rather than a pair of thin legging that's now had a huge hole on the knee,and a black elbow-length sleeve tunic top. I sigh under my breath,feeling regretful for my choice of fashion out of a sudden.

Suddenly,Jimin throwed a coat to me,and i looked at him,confused.
He sigh and shake his head,
"Don't act tough,you'll catch a cold."

He suddenly opened his side door,the rain splattered onto his black pant almost immediately. As in instinct,i quickly tugged to his white T-shirt,
"Where are you going?"

"Stay here" he pull my hand away from grabbing his shirt lightly,and put it back into my lap.

And as that,he stepped out into the rain,closing the door behind and i saw his figure awkwardly run ahead. Did he...did he just left me?! I panicked and was about to open my side door,but then i remembered his face, cold gaze, but warm concern in it. It made me stopped and stare infront, sighing in defeat at last. I glance down to the coat that's on my lap. It was his,and he had gave it to me,but he end up wearing his white shirt only,running in the heavy rain.

"Geez,paboya..."I mutter and shake my head.

I use the coat as a blanket,it wasn't much,but it's better than none. My nose quickly catched the familiar scent,whatever cologne he had been using,it smeels good because it mixed well with his body scent. Okay,i started to creep myself out. Stop sniffing the coat's collar Y/n! You pervert...

I sigh and keep waiting in the car,leaning myself in the seat. Looks like the rain only get heavier than before. Too bad...

I was alone in the car for so long that i started to feel uncomfortable. If i know how to drive,maybe i would have already be home right now,snuggling in my thick blanket with my unnies. But can i? Can i just take his car away? Can i actually do it? Actually,the real question here is,can i have the willing to just left him behind? After he had broke out of his usual self,to save me from those crazy demanding paparazzis. After he had sacrifice his own coat,when he could have wear it by himself,letting me to freeze to death...
Can i really?

Suddenly,the door was pulled open harshly and a figure stepped in,sitting in the seat and closed the door as quick as he could.

The problem is not that he's a stranger,i knew him. But the real problem here is that he's drenched in water,and his shirt,

make it visible to see his chest...