Our 31st Way

Drowsiness still lingers in me, but it started to go away, at least i hope it is. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyelids, it's too heavy somehow. But the moment i open my eyes, i wish i could just shut them forever.

His soft sleeping face was my first view, i didn't even realise when did i shifted in bed and face him. I tried to put some space between us, but i was refrained to. I slowly lifted up the blanket and my face started to feel hot. His arm are secured around my waist, our feets tangled and...Jimin is cuddling closer. As much as my brain literally screamed me to jerked backward, i listen to my heart instead,that says to stay,and i did. My eyes roamed through his flawless face, how can someone be this perfect? Only angel can, and is he? I don't know

I soon realised that  one of his eyes is slightly swollen from the other, hmm? Maybe childhood accident perhaps? Or he went through small surgery? And also, his lips, i can't stop myself from staring at it. Basically his whole face up close screams perfection,why didn't i realise about this earlier,before? Oh yeah, because i was too busy hating him. But now, his peaceful baby face says that it's like a crime to hate him. Well,this past few months,i feel like a bad girl afterall.

His eyes suddenly flatter open, his brown orbs moving in his eyes slightly, he's looking back at me, obviously. And after that, his eyes locked in mine, or was it the opposite? Few minutes past and no one said anything, it's better that way, or this whole things is gonna be one big fat joke to him...again

He then quickly leaned in and i was too shocked to response. I closed my eyes tight,waiting. But instead, i feel his forehead leaned against mine,warm against cold. I don't understand as to why i'm still shivering when i'm literally under thick blanket,sharing heat with Jimin even.

"You still have a cold, i think it'll go completely gone by tomorrow." His hoarse voice rang through my ears,slightly echoing,

I nod,struggling along as his forehead is still on mine. Jimin,no, go away, you'll make me confuse, stop...

"Are you okay? You're still shivering,is it cold for you?" he finally pull away to see my whole face clearly,his eyes wandering into mine.

I slowly shake my head,somehow my voice didn't want to come out. I know i'm bad in lying,and Jimin sees through me, so he hug me tighter and nuzzle into the crook of my neck. My brain said to push away, but my heart says otherwise, and again, i listen to my heart instead. I shifted and suddenly, Jimin pulled away,looking at me, " Oh sorry, did i make you feel uncomfortable?"

I shake my head,feeling awful that i'm the one that made him think like that.

"Don't you think we need to get up?"

"Nah, if we do, name one fun thing that we can do"

"Eat?"

I nudge his chest lightly,and he let out an airy laugh, "What? That is fun"

"Pfft, nope, still not interested going out from bed. Besides, i'm so cold"

Jimin hum in response and continue to inch closer. Well,on second thought, this is fun.

What? I'm enjoying myself

---

Slowly, i flipped the steak in the pan, producing hissing sound as it landed on it's raw side. I smiled knowing that it'll turn out just right. Hmm, maybe add some more seasoning? I reached out for the small green bottle, but then i froze, as i sense a new figure behind me,wrapping both arms over my shoulder.

"Emmm,you said you're not interested to get out of bed"

"If i didn't get out, would you think you can even smell this?"

"Mmmm,whatever."

I shrugged him off as i continue to prepare lunch, It's too late for breakfast anyway, so why not have an early lunch. I seriously wanted to finish cooking as soon as possible,but the figure behind me won't stop nuzzling into my neck, i could hear him inhaling sharply.

"Mmmm,why did you...smell so good?" he keep nuzzling deeper,it started to tickles.

Smell good? I think the last time i put on my body lotion is the morning before the storm. I think if there's still any scent left, is tiny parts of it. How can he still smells that? He nuzzle again, and i just couldn't hold myself from the tingling feeling.

"Ah,Jimin...that tickles"

Slowly,he turn my body to face him,and i'm leaning against the cold kitchen counter. His eyes stares into mine, and i started to get deeper tingling feeling. He leans in slightly,not breaking the eye contact we had. I could feel his hot breath on my face,it's not that i get annoyed by it, but Jimin's stare is so scary right now. His gaze, it could kill someone if he wants to.

He leans in closer, and our nose just lightly brush against each other. His breathing is heavy, and i think mine too from the nervousness. He keep lean in and grunted in frustration.

As that, he lifted up his self and stormed away, those stares are still there. I slowly slided down onto the floor, too shocked to understand what's going on