Our 28th Way

My instinct quickly kick in,my feet started to run and my hand grabbed the hand that was the nearest to me. Safety,i have to get to safety,and fast!

The hard snow hit my face rapidly so I shielded myself with my arm. The person beside me was having the same problem as I did. The cold suddenly make my whole body numb and I have problem breathing. The storm is getting worse,i could sense that.

Suddenly, my hand was nudge ahead,pulled by the person who was once beside me just now. I just followed,wanting so bad to get out from this situation. My feet suddenly hit something hard and steady, it's wood I realise. I put another foot forward and hit another plank,but this time higher. Oh it's a mini stairs!

I was struggling to balanced myself on it,but the person infront nudged me harder,obviously getting impatient. I was then pulled into a warm place,and the snow that was constantly hitting me just now vanished. I'm inside a wooden cabin,used for the filming. I sigh in relief and brushed off some snow on me,realising that it was the reason I feel heavy just now.

"Ahh,you're okay Naye..."
"Are you o..."

Both of us said in unison,glancing to each other,but then both of us stopped off sentence midway. My mouth dropped open as I saw him.
That jerk...

"Wait it was you all along?How can this happened?!"

"How do I know?! I thought you're Nayeon!"

"And I thought you're someone that just got lost!"

"How the hell do you even get that near to me?!"

"You're the one who grabbed my hand first!"

"That's because I didn't thought that you're Park Jimin, the worst person that I could ever met!"

"Like you're the best person someone could met,you're lower than my level even!"

"You know what,i would rather stay outside in the storm than in here,with you!"

He then grabbed my arm and pulled me forward,towards the door.
"Let go of me,what are you doing?!"

He opened the door and pushed me out,back into the cold storm outside. He slammed the door shut and I could hear the door being locked from inside. The hell...

I banged on the door,calling that jerk's name along,
"Park Jimin! Open this door right now! Jimin!"

But I didn't heard any response back. I shivered and stopped banging, clutching onto myself as I started to gather the little bit of warmness on me. I just pulled off my jacket when I'm inside just now,cause it was covered in snow, and right now, I wished I could rewind time and slapped myself for doing so. Great,now I'm outside here,in the storm, without my jacket,freezing in the cold while that asshole boy is in there enjoying the whole warmness to his self. I suddenly couldn't take it anymore,so I squatted down infront of the door,leaning against it, in hope to get some more warmness, but it was an act of waste. It was too cold that Im shivering harder and started to close my eyes from the drowsiness.

"P...Park Ji...min. Let m...me...in"

🌬🌬🌬

Warmness,slowly spreading through my body. But the coldness was still there,caging me from movig any muscle. I could hear slight murmer of someone,
"Fuck..."

Okay,so it was rather a curse then. There was warmness around me,but I still can't move. It's like there was ice in me that was still frozen. My whole body feel numb. Maybe that's why I feel something warm on my lips? But it goes as fast as it comes. Slowly I was able to flutter my eyes open,but the light was too blinding for me to withstand,so I close my eyes back.

"Please,please wake up. Fuck, Y/n! Y/n,wake up!"

That voice,and this scent. All too familiar. I open my eyes again and saw his face a few centimeters from mine,with worried expression on it.

"Ji...min"

"Oh my...ah jjinja! I thought I killed you. Ah, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry"

He hugged me tightly but I was too weak to reply. I slowly glance around and realise that i'm in the bath tub,with warm water filling it. My clothes are soaked and now I desperately need to change into new clothes.

"Come on,we need to get you warm"
Without warning,he picked me up bridal style out from the tub,wrapping a towel along around me and carried me out.

You could've let me die out there,but why are you worried out of a sudden?
Park Jimin,answer me...