Our 13th Way

The cold air make me clutch onto the jacket. Somehow the feeling of physically being hug by the jacket isn't enough to make me warm. i sigh,seeing fog of my breath appear and soon faded into the thin air.

Aishh,just where is this boy? I swear,i'm really gonna rip his eyes off if he didn't showed up.  I shut my eyes,hearing the sound of cars passing by, but none of it stopped by. I sigh,guess that he didn't showed up after all. Tcch, what a jerk,like always.

Soon, i heard the sound of engine getting near and vanished. Slowly, i open my eyes and glance to it. He's in the car, looking annoyed. Well, i'm more annoyed by your act, so quite that look on your face.

"You got 10 minutes to explain before i'll be off. Starting now,go."
He simply said. I want to reply it with a sarcastic remark, but i was too tired to do so. All i want is this thing to be over, and get back my phone.

"We need to talk"

"What do you think we're doing shorty? Admiring my face?"

I sigh and shake my head,stay strong Y/n,just a little more. Then, you can punch this punk for good.

"I want you,to take down every single tweet you post on our site, AND give me back my phone.

"And why should i do that?"

"Because it's seriously affecting my whole group! You're simply being selfish and a complete jerk.We're currently in promotion week and all of these just messed up everything! I don't care if it's only involving me, but to take down my sisters as well, that's just childish!"

He stare down to me, his annoyed face is becoming more and more visible. Jerk,just give me back my phone!

"Still not a good answer"

"Pfft,paboya. Listen here,if i want to push you down from this bridge i could've done so in the beginnning!"

"So what stopped you?!"

"MY UNNIES!"

Then,both of us fall into deep silence, he stare at me, this time with his cold gaze.

"I'm currently refraining myself because i don't want my unnies getting hurt in the end of the day. I can't bring myself to"
He rolled his eyes and shake his head. Sometimes i even wonder if he understand me speaking hangul.

"Fine, you look so desperate though. I'll delete those tweets and give back your phone."

I look at him, but i won't fall into his trap. All boys act the same,always want something in return, him not excepted.

"What's the catch?"I tried to maintain my voice,act like a stone.You're good at that, right Y/n?

I swear i saw him smirk and laugh coldly. What is this guy planning?

"You..."
He said as he took two steps ahead.
"- have to be..."

He stepped nearer,closing the gap between us. I swear i could smell his cologne, it's sweet, but remembering that it came from him, i suddenly feel the urge to throw up.
"-my personal..."

He bend down to my ear and whisper with that venomous voice,"-slave"

I pushed him away after hearing him laugh in my ears. This jerk,everything is a joke to him, just a big fat joke!

"No,never!"

He shrugged and pulled out something from his pocket, dangling it from the bridge rail, above the flowing river. My eyes widened by the familiar casing.

"Wait!"

"So,what's your answer babe. Say no, and plop,no phone"

I munch on the inner side of my lower lips,frustrated. Arghh,look like coming here in the first place was a bad idea after all.

"Tick tock tick tock"

He made the sound of the clock ticking,and keep dangling my phone.
At this rate,he might drop it in the water, and those...in the phone. No no,It can't be fixed later. Those are the only thing left,to think that it'll be gone forever...
I,at last sigh and hang my head low,closing my eyes in despair.

"Okay..."

"Okay for what,babe?"

"Okay to...being your-" I chocked on the word itself,but Jimin is not gonna let me live just yet.

"Hmm? I can't hear you,oops..the phone."

"Jimin!"

When i looked at his hand,the phone was still there,  Jimin was struggling so hard not to laugh loudly, but those dark evil smile is still there.

"I agree to be your slave, now pull away the phone!"

He slowly brought it to his jacket,leaning on the bridge rail in victory. "Good girl,your job will perfectly starts tomorrow. And one more thing..."

I didn't have the feeling anymore to look at other place,rather than my shoes. Suddenly, i could feel he leans his forehead onto mine,making me feel so small out of a sudden. It must have been from the fever, it couldn't be that i was now afraid of him...right?

"-Never,tell anyone else about this,got it?"

I slowly nod,at the verge of fainting. Get away,get yourself out of here Y/n,just go!

"Good,you know, i was just finished taking my bath,and that dumb text of yours make me waste all my energy coming here. You know why?"

I shake my head,eyes down onto the pavement. But Jimin put his forefinger under my chin and push it upward. No matter how hard i tried to fight,he's too strong, pushing my chin up with such force.

"Because..."

He stare into my eyes,licking his lips along.

"-I...don't want to get my eyes poked out."

I just keep quiet, i hate how he controlled me and i can't even fight! What's the use of me owning black belt in karate when i can't even pushed him away?! I hate it...

He scoffed, "I don't understand why Mr Han So Geul can be so blind. That drama is about a boy falling in love with a girl because of her eyes. Your eyes isn't even pretty to start with, not to mention this is your first time acting,you'll mess everything up before you even know it. So much for your fans calling you Angel Eyes. Pfft,this must be a sick joke."

He stepped away to his car and opened the car door. He dangled the phone before putting it in his pocket.

"I'll be keeping this for a while more. Everything in here is resulted from your act. Be a good girl,and maybe i'll consider on not humiliating you. I decided to linger around for a little while, maybe you'll be a great toy to me after all."

He slide into his car, driving away through the busy street. I sigh and hold onto the rail for support. I can't bring myself to go back to the dorm

Not after being such humiliation to my sisters.