Our 33rd Way

He's currently reading the small note I left him.

'Paboya, eat this or you'll end up starving. I can't afford your death just yet, your whole ARMY will hunt me down. And no dinner tonight, gotta save food supplies and generator power.Happy eating
~No, this is definietly not Y/n,it's the snow monster, hope you choke jerk'

I could still recall what I wrote,and I could see the tip of his lips curl into a small smile.

"Thanks Red"
He turned to me and smirk, oh...he knew I'm here all along?
"Or should I call you, snow monster? "

I shake my head and went to the kitchen, washing my hand. I gotta play along, I just can't make it seem I'm worried if he's gone into the storm. Soon,he was beside me, washing his plate. Wow, that was fast. Hungry much huh?

There was a deep silence after that, none of us want to talk, or rather know what to talk about. I wanted so much to ask where did he gone to just now, but knowing that jerk he'll tease me until the day of my death. So I just keep quiet.

"Did you turn off the generator? "

I nod.

"No wonder it's freezing.Oh,is your cold okay now? "

I nod also.

"Don't push yourself too hard, let yourself get better first"

And again I nod.

Suddenly I could feel my body being turn to face him, his gaze earlier is there, that deep dark gaze. It's happening again, the scene this morning...
He lean toward me, trapping me with his arm against the wall.

"Why are you giving me the silent treatment now? ",his voice is husky, but actually it's a bad sign.

I was too caught up, that my mouth is sealed shut. I can't response...

"Still not answering? " he come dangerously closer,this time, our nose really touches.

"Jimin-ah... " I whimpered, I realise that, and i hate it when I whimpered especially infront of this boy.

"You're still not answering me,why are you giving me the silent treatment ?"

"I... I don't... "

Why? Why did I feel so helpless? I could just pushed him! It's always like that,i feel like this all the time when he does something like this. I...hate it.

I think I've been pressing myself deeper into the wall, to the point i think I'll be in it soon. I'm desperately trying to put gap between us, even a little but he keep inch closer.

"Why are you doing this?" my voice came out firm and solid, but inside I'm shaking.

He scoffed and let out a short laugh, more like a mocking laugh if you ask me. "Always so blunt, aren't you?"

I can't help from showing a confused face, because I really am. Now what is this jerk talking about?

He shake his head, being serious now, "You still don't get it? "

I shake my head, indicating that i'm confused as hell right now. His words doesn't make sense.

He sigh, and nuzzle to my neck, suddenly leaving light kisses on it. I was so suprised by it, that I was froze. I lightly try to push him away, but he keep leaning in.

"Jimin...what...are you doing? "

He didn't answered, and my breath started to get heavy. There's a weird churning feeling in my stomach that I can't just ignore, it's scaring me at this point.

"Jimin stop... "

It a while before he pull back and stare into my eyes. What is his point doing all of these? My breathing is still heavy,and I've been panting for air ever since.

"Why... "

He stare into my eyes, and soon, a smirk appeared.
"You're asking why? Because you're my slave of course"

I started to grew sick of that smirk, so I did one thing that make it disappear for good.

I slapped him.