Our 39th Way

Both of us are painting heavily,catching some air into our lung but it didn't seem like enough. Soon,Jimin groaned.

"Y/n,faster. I'm already wet"

I was also stumbling on my side, my heavy painting along with my hand shaking make it worse,
"I can't... "

"What do you mean you can't? Just push harder! " beads of water started to appear on his forehead .

I tried to push harder, but just like before I was too shaken up by it.
" I still can't.Jimin help... " I whimpered.

Jimin groaned again and sigh in frust,
"That's it, stand aside. "

He quickly pushed open the umbrella and pull me closer to his side. The rain that was once splattering on my face stopped, leaving my pants soaked in water.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it'll rain" he pouted as he look over to me.

"It's okay, how far is this place you're saying? "
I glance around me and I could hear the sound of ocean crashing against the bay, and also this place seemed like a remote part of an island, just where is he taking me?

"Just up ahead,we have to walk from here because they doesn't like that I park my car on their grass"

"They? "

Jimin smirked and wrapped his free arm around my waist,
"You'll see, come on"

After a few minutes of walking,we came upon a gate and Jimin quickly pushed it open. We rushed inside as the rain started to get heavier,and I stopped after Jimin did. We're currently under a roofed platform,so he shut the umbrella, rinsing the water that's still on it.

"Huh good thing you got an umbrella, or both of us will be drenched. I wonder what's more in that bag"

I could sense Jimin wanted to unzip my backpack so I back away from him,
"Hands away please"

"Park Jimin,why did you left the guest freezing here? She'll catch a cold.In,you two,immediately"
A middle aged woman came to us and helped me get in, offering her hand to welcome me. She put down a pair of white house slippers infront of me and I gladly wear it after I pull out my boots.

"Aww, poor girl. You must be shaking in those clothes. Let's get you change okay? "

"What? Eomma! Your biological son is here, also freezing"

"Jimin, get inside and change now. Are you planning to get a cold? "

I tried to hold in my laughter seeing her scolded Jimin and how he pouted. What, wait... Did he call her... Eomma?

"Come sweetie,the room is upstairs " she lead me onto the second floor to a bedroom.

"Here is some of my old clothes. Aigoo I hope it fits. Quick, get change before you get a cold" she smiled warmly and hand me some folded clothes. She then walk to the door and glance at me,
"when you're ready, just go downstairs Okay sweetie? Now where's that boy, bringing in a girl through the rain, just what is he thinking. I'll beat him for su..."

Her voice was blocked as she closed the door, but I'm sure she still nag about Jimin, and will be face to face soon. I just giggled at the thought. His mom is so
cute😂

I look through the clothes she had hand me.

Wow, it's still nice. I quickly get changed and look myself upon the mirror. Wow...i look like someone's wife 😅

I glance through the small bedroom, it's not so spacious but it was cozy enough in it, much like...my room back at home...with my family. I stare down to the house slipper, feeling homesick out of a sudden.

Wait, Y/n stop, you gotta get down now, you're a guest, don't burden the house owner! I timidly went downstairs, not forgetting to close the door behind me. As I arrived, I saw Jimin lightly punching another boy's shoulder

"Ah, Hyung! "

"Aish, you're a dongsaeng, show respect to your brother"

They keep punching each other, but in a playful manner, that's until the boy saw me and stop. Jimin was confused, so he turn around and his mouth suddenly parted,both of them gawking at me.

"Err..."

"Now you two, stop making the lady feel embarrassed, where's your manners? Sweetie, forgive them, they could be, Umm... "

I lightly laugh and put my hands infront of me as 'it's okay' sign,
"Don't worry,it's fine"

"Aigoo, what a pretty laugh. Come, let's get you something to eat. Before that... " she then coughed out loud, resulting Jimin to stand up from the sofa.
"-young man, stop fighting with your brother and come entertain our guest"

"Nae Eomma" Jimin give his brother one last smack before walking away.

"Ma'am, thanks for this clothes"

"Please, call me Eomma "

I was frozen afterward, it... It had been a long time since i get to say, Eomma...

She had brought me into the kitchen and immediately my nose caught the familiar smell of something cooking.

"Ah!"