Our 7th Way

It wasn't long before i found myself pinned against the wall,with this horny boy above me,who knew what will happen. Well,one thing is i wish i knew.

"Now,jagiya...tell me. Why are you here? Well,apart than to be with me,yes i'm well informed of that."

"I would never came here to see you,you can kiss that day dream of yours goodbye" I hissed.

He smirk and went nearer, "So you want my kiss that bad?"

"No no,get your filthy face out of my view!" I'm struggling to push his face away,but my hands were quickly smashed to the wall,him locking them away. Okay,this is not good...

"Aww,playing hard to get are we? I like that...it turns me on" he keep whispering into my ears and i had tried my best to cover them using my shoulder.

"Ahh, PARK STUPID JIMIN! I CAME HERE FOR MY GOD DAMN PHONE, JUST GIVE ME THAT AND LET ME GO!!!"

"Gosh,woman. Calm down would you?"

Calm down?! Right now,i'm 100% sure that this boy is not even in his right mind. How,in the world can i calm down when i was literally glued to the wall, ALONE WITH THAT...freak!

"Now said it,nicely and warm. What are you here for?" Jimin said,obviously still tried to tease me.

I sigh and decided that this thing will stay like this forever if I didn't do what he said. I advert my gaze elsewhere,other than him and said, all nice and warm,
"Excuse me,Park Jimin, i would like to have my phone back. May i have it? Pretty please~"

For a moment,Jimin stare at me,his mouth slightly open and there's suprised plastered on his face. He slowly glance away, pursuing his lips and small tint of blush started to form on his cheek. What's wrong?

"Are...you okay?"

It was long before Jimin took in a deep inhale and glance to me,eyes determined. I was slightly taken back by it. He inch closer and closer,erasing the wide gap between us just now. I shut my eyes,not wanting to know what's gonna happen next. Soon,i felt soft lips on my cheek and when i open my eyes,Jimin were smirking so wide, i demand myself to slap that smile off his face.

"So,what's next on our fun list "
I stare at him,mouth parted in disbelief. So i did what i should have done on the first place. I knee him in the groin making him let go of me instantly. I pull open the door before Jimin could even say anything. I rushed down the stairs insted of the lift,ran to the bike and speed up to my safe heaven. The only place where that asshole can't step into, and his presence won't ever gonna be there.

🚨🚨🚨

I rushed into the dorm and left the helmet on the doorstep,ignoring that it'll leave scratches on the front glass. I pulled off my jacket and pass through Luna and Mison who was currently standing with their phone in hand. I smashed close my door and locked it, finally falling onto the bed.

Knock knock

"Baby,are you alright?"

"We've been looking everywhere for you"

Knock knock

"Baby?"

"Y/n? What's wrong?"

Everything,everything is wrong unnie. I don't know how to tell you this, but today i had made a fool out of myself. How can i trust him?How can i even have the idea to trust him in the first place? He had clearly been a jerk to me so why would i be so naive' to even believe him. I sink deeper into the pillow,letting it soaked slowly. I groan into the soft pillow,huffing. I hate you,

I fucking hate you.