Our 12th way

I woke up,with a terrible head ache,in a comfortable bed,that is somehow unfamiliar. I tried to sit up,but soon realise that it was a bad idea afterall. I clutched onto my head,whailing in pain. The pain went down a little,so i took the chance to glance around. Everything in the room seem unfamiliar. The blue curtain hang at the window reminds me of the sea. This scent...

"Oh baby,you're up! I was so worried. You're lucky Nayeon called me telling that you went back early. I should've known,your fever is back"

"Areum unnie..."

She put a damp cloth onto my forehead,it feels ice cold against my heating body. She frown,looking at me and sigh.
"There there,you'll be fine."

"What...happened?"
Those words feels like being pulled harshly,out of my sand dry throat.

She helped me to sit properly and hand me a glass of water.
"You're the one who should tell me that. I saw you infront of the dorm, unconscious on the floor. For a moment i thought you're dead!"

I scoff but soon regretted is as i cough.
"Gotta take a lot harder to get rid of me"

"Y/n...is there,something you want to tell unnie?"

I was quiet after,staring down onto my shaking hands. Should I? Should i not? I glance at her and sigh.

👒👒👒

"Well,that pretty sums up everything"

"Oh,hmm,maybe this is not the right time but..."

I looked at her,confused."What?"

She sigh and pull out her phone,it took a few moments before she showed what's on her screen.

I slide down from Areum's bed,reaching out to take the jacket that was hanging by the door knob, but was pulled down to sit back on the bed

"Woah woah,and where are you going?"

"Meeting that jerk."

"In this state,No way... Baby, you're still sick"

"But Unnie! Look at what he had done! That was the picture took this morning at the drama meeting! He had obviously uploaded that to tease me again. But that had gone too far,now all of you are pulled down by this. It's bad for our comeback!Just imagine what Starlings will think about this.Unnie,just please let me see him,just once and let me at least punch him in the face for this mess"

She sigh and shake her head.
"No Y/n, it's already so late. "

I glance at her cat shapped clock,which shows, 22:50 p.m
"Let's just get there tomorrow,okay? And i don't want you to go out and start punching people."

"But..."

She put her forefinger onto my lips,making me stop talking.
"No but. You only have two choices now. Sleep here?Or in your bed?"

I sigh,feeling defeated, and pointed to my room. I can't sleep here,it feel too strange having the room to me and my unnie had to sleep outside. No no. Areum unnie helped me to go lay onto my own bed and soon left the room, turning off the lights of my room before closing the door. Soo, i heard her door being closed from my bed, and i slowly creep up. I need to do this. One way,or another and that's it.

I turn on my phone and search through the contact. I huffed, that goody two shoes assistant director insisted that we keep each and everyone's contact so that it can push us to 'bond'deeper. The only push i would rather do to him is pushed him off cliff from the Fuji mountain! I soon found his contact name and pressed onto it,

To:King of being B*tch

'Meet me at the bridge near Han River. I swear i'll rip off your eyes if you didn't come'

I sent it and hoped off the bed. I grabbed my padded jacket and the bike keys. I tip toed to the door and take a last glance to Areum's bedroom door.
"I'm sorry..."

And i left.