Our 5th Way

By the time i finish explaining, Mison shut her eyes, Areum stared onto the floor and Luna look at me, to the point i think she's still clueless. Yeah, the story of being splashed coffee into, arguing with Park idiot Jimin and hid in a store to avoid paparazzies. Yup, crazy,stupid, unbelievable,creepy, the list goes on and on.

"So,now what?"

"Well,i guess we could have meet him. Maybe by the end of the week,we'll get back your phone. Until then if he post anything like that we'll just delete it beforehand."

"I guess that could work. All those schedule should co..."
She froze as she look to her phone.

"What,don't tell me he post something weird again!" I look at Luna,worries if that no brainer did it again.

"Well,i think we should get Y/n's phone now."

She showed her phone and i froze as well. She was kicked out from our official page,asking us to re-log in,but it's been denied.

"That Park asshole Jimin, he changed the password for us!Now none of us have access to it anymore. It seems like we were outsider to our own place!"

"Words, baby" Areum warned.

"He's more possessive than i thought"Luna grinned and i give her a hit on her thigh. She scowled and pouted.

"Noooo! That's not called possessive,that is called 'to lost someone's mind and act super creepy by posting his own selfie that he took who knews when'!" i insisted,feeling light headed from all of these.

"We should go now,and considering what happened,i don't think anyone else need to know. Our manager the most,she should not know."

Ring ring

"The manager called!"

All four of us panicked and the three of us keep shoving it to the leader. Once the phone is in her hand,Areum grunted in annoyance. Anyway,she answered it,setting it to loud speaker.

"A..ah,good morning Manager Kang"

"Areum? I thought it's Mison's phone"
Areum glance to Mison,who shake her head vigorously,making an 'X'with hwr arms.

"Umm,she's...not around. Hehe,just me,nothing's bad happened. Umm,why would you call?"

"Oh,i would like you,Mison and Luna here at the office. Look like we got some problems regarding album marketing. Can you girls come? Y/n can stay at home though."

"Ah,yes. On our way! Haha,bye!"
She quickly off the phone by accident and throw it on my bes,as if it's a bomb. She was so nervous,well, all of us does.

"Now what?" Luna ask,tucking her phone into her pocket after she made sure her phone is okay. Sometimes i think she valued her phone more than any luxury a man can offer her.

"Okay,listen. Me,Mison and Luna will go to the office,hopefully it didn't take too long. Meanwhile Y/n, you stay here and wait for us to go home. We'll go to BigHit together. While we're gone, Y/n, think out a way to made Jimin give back your phone....Nicely!"

She pressed the last word and i slung back in bed. Geez,why can't i just use my karate chop! It'll be easier.

"And don't think about doing a karate  chop on him. We want to take the phone from him, not his life." Mison warned as she stepped out from my room.

Luna waved goodbye,following her after while Areum took a last glance at me.
"Listen Y/n, never and i said never. Never go there alone. Okay?Never! No matter what happen.Arasso?"

She left,closing the door and left me with my thoughts.
"I'll go there alone..."