Our 14th Way

"Are...you sure you're okay? You look like you just came back from the death and being hit by a truck" Nayeon asked as she looked at me.

"Wow Nayeon,how sweet of you. Just what a girl wanted to hear in the morning."

 I swear i didn't put any effort in hiding my puffy eyes,bloated face and tired eyes. I didn't fell like to, the only thing i did today is putting fresh clothes on. Even the one combing my hair is Mison unnie. I feel so tired last night, i can't even stand hearing his name and his voic...

"Wow,is that you Y/n?"

voice...I huff and tried to calm myself,but i heard his footsteps walking near me. Arghh, no,get that damn face of yours out of my view jerk!

"Y/n, i almost didn't realise it's you. You look pretty today."

I frowned and look at him,he's smiling so wide like an innocent child. But everyone know he isn't, i at least sure of that.

"You look the same as the trash bin,i thought you two are twins!"

i groaned and rub my temples,groaning in pain, from his shitty self and from the fever. It went down a little, Areum unnie insisted that i stayed at home, but i need to be here. It's important,as said by Nayeon. I pull Nayeon away from that devil,into the woman's dressing room. I saw the others were getting their make up done, so Nayeon and i sit in one of the sofas.

"Hey Y/n..." Nayeon said as i hand her a cup of tea.

I took a sip before answering her, "Yes?"

"Are you and Jimin dating?"

I choked and quickly cover her mouth. She said that out loud, but i'm very thankful that no one heard it. I look at her,about to scold, but then sigh. Nayeon here, she could score all straight 'A's in her exam and went to the states by her own effort, but she had been so clueless in life, that it feels wrong to tell her the truth sometimes.

"No Nayeon,we're not. Just,keep your voice low. You know how things turned out now"

I was referring to all those ships Starling and ARMY had between me and Jimin. They talked about it a lot on the twitter. There're also hate comments littering in every twitter site.Plus all those fake paparazzis that spread false rumors basically everywhere. I was growing tired of it. 

"Oh okay. Have you read the script? It's quite interesting if you ask me."

I sigh and shake my head, after all those shenanigans Jimin had done, and my fever chocking me down, i don't really spend time for the drama i'm currently in.

"Oh that's okay. We can go through together. I read it last night,at episode 13. Which episode are you currently at?"

"One?"

She stare at me in disbelief,mouth parted apart."Uhh, that's okay. We can, go through i guess.Don't worry, i'll help with the acting if you want."

"Thank Yeonnie, i don't know what will happen if you isn't here"

"You'll die" She laughed and soon i followed.

💘💘💘

"So this story is basically about a boy falling in love with the girl at first sight because he saw her pretty eyes while they bumped into each other in a convenience store. The boy,who was running away from home, determined to find the girl."

Nayeon nod as she flipped through some pages.

"How cliche', i thought Director So Geul would be more creative than this."

"Nah,he'll change some of it for sure. This is just a rough scratch."

I nod, but soon remember what Jimin had said yesterday,feeling down a little. 

"Nayeon,do you think i deserve this character in the first place?"

"No"

My heart sunk at her word, but soon she continue. 

"You don't deserve this character. This character DESERVE you. Plus, this girl in the story have black belt in karate,like you does. And pretty eyes,and tall and loved by everyone and sparkling hair and..."

"Okay okay,that's enough flattering me and speaking nonsense."

"Nonsense? Girl,the one who didn't claim you're pretty is either idiot,or they sold their eyes away."
She laughed,and just like old times,we were sitting together laughing about the most weirdest thing ever! Then,there was a knocked on the door and everyone in the room glance at it. But no one opened the door, instead hurried to finish preparing themselves.

"We should go"

"But our part isn't until this afternoon."

"No silly,the photo shoot for the drama poster."

My mouth dropped open, how...in the whole wide world that i didn't know about this. A photo shoot? But if it's for the drama poster and me being the heroine, that must mean...

i have to take picture with that jerk,

together...