Our 16th Way

"I'm okay Nayeon!",i said through tight frown and bitting on my tongue.

"No,you're not.In fact,you're pissed"

I fake a smile to her and said,with the most sickening happy voice i thought could ever come out of me,"Nayeoooon,why are you saying that? Come on,we need to practise more"

But Nayeon didn't just knew me yesterday, she had known me over 8 years. That long, was enough to make her know, that i'm currently in destructive mode. Touch me,and you'll be dead the next second. So she just sigh,and went back to her script reading. My head suddenly feels worse than before, i had gulped down two pills just now, i guess it's not enough. Damn you Jimin, just when my fever is getting better,you just had to ruined it. I think the last time i had a long fever like this,was when i was...21? I rarely get sick though, usually when i am, it will only took two days at most. I guess when you hang around lunatic like, i dunno, Park freak Jimin, i guess that's the outcome.

"Hey girls,what are you two doing?"

I sigh and keep reading my script,pushing the 'greet back' part to Nayeon. I feel bad for her though.

"We're just going through,it's our part after this"

"Owh,i see. Y/n..."

I lifted up my eyes from the thick white papers, onto the people ahead and not on Jimin.Why do you think i would want to see him in the eye?

"I can't wait to see you acting,i'll anticipate." Somehow,in his voice, lies sarcasm and venomous hatred. He looked down on me, i can feel that.

"Sure,let's go Yeon" i walked away, and soon heard running footsteps getting near me. I looked to her,giving the best smile i could carve. But the only smile i could give right now, is sad one.

🍬🍬🍬

"Seung Hee,i told you, you need to rest more" Nayeon...i mean Yoona,said.

I gotta say,she had a thing for acting and stuff like this,she would be winning the drama acting award in no time. I wonder why Mr So Geul had choosen me to carry this character when Nayeon obviously outdid it better than me My mind drifted back to the night where Jimin had spit his words on me.

"Pfft,i think the director is blind,how can he choose you? You'll mess up before you even know it..."

"Seung Hee? Are you okay?" Nayeon, ah no...Yoona waved her hand in front of my face, so i played along with her. I grunt and pull the blanket to cover half of my face.

"I dunno, it felt worse", my voice become muffled as it was covered with thick blanket.

"Hmm,that's strange,it had been three days. I guess you won't be able to go to the audition after all."

I grunt again and pull the blanket over my head,completely engulfing me. "But i've waited for like...my whole life for it. It can't just...be skipped and forgotten"

"Sorry,it was my fault you had to stayed in the rain. Ah,aishhh i was supposed to go to the store today, but the rain was so heavy."

"It's okay,i'll go to sleep then,bubye" I end up my line with a baby voice although it wasn't intended to do so in the script.

"Yah! SeungHee-ah! Aish this girl,you're lucky that you're sick, or i'll punch you in the..."

I quickly pull out my right arm and pointed to the wall, where i know there's a lot of trophies and medals that 'SeungHee' had won, hanging on the wall.

"Pssh, i know you're good in karate. Geez, okay, just don't karate chop me in the morning."

After a while,Yoona is supposed to went upstairs,and i slowly get out of the bed,grabbing jacket and a neckscarf ,tiptoeing outside and out from the house.

"Aaaaand,cut! Well done everyone, well done. Let's wrap up for today" Mr So Geul said through the loud speaker.

"Good job Yeonnie" I said as i high five her.

"What? You gotta be kidding,that act just now was awesome! It really sounds like you're sick."

I gave her a sheepish laugh,well, that's not an act. My nose is currently runny and i keep sneezing. My fever did came back after all.

"Girls..."

Both of us look to him,confused as he flashed his smile and hand us two coffees.

"Want some?"

Both of us nodded as we take the coffees from the tray. We could use some break right now,before heading back. I could use some caffeine right now to be honest. I gulped down the coffee and....

"No!" Jimin suddenly came,holding his hand out,a gesture to stop someone.

At first i was confused,but then, i regretted that i didn't heard it earlier. My tongue is burning,not from the hot coffee, but from the spiciness. My coffee is spicy! It really does! At that moment, i have the urge to spit everything out, but i realise that everyone had their eyes on me,after Jimin had yelled, it must had brought everyone attention,just as he planned...

Painfully, i pushed down the spicy and bitter coffee,down my throat, not to mention that it's still hot. My eyes immediately get watery. It tastes awful...

"Emm,it's good! I never taste a coffee like this before"

And so do i Nayeon,so do i. I glanced upward, covering my mouth as i exhale the spice out of my tongue. It tasted like Chilly Hot Sauce, someone had pour the damn Chilli Hot Sauce into my coffee! I glanced to him,who was frozen up until now. I marched to hi,and at that time, i finally can't hold it in anymore.

"YAH! Just what do you think you're doing?! "

"You was too fast, i can't..."

"What? You can't what?! Don't you feel enough embarassing me?! Don't you? Just what kind of human are you?"

"Pfft,you're one to talk"

I don't know what came after me, but when the time i registered my senses again, the coffee in my cup is empty and there's a large stain of coffee on Jimin's shirt and hair. The excessive coffee dripped off onto the floor,making a small black puddle. I throwed the empty cup at him and turned around,leaving the quiet studio,with bunch of shocked people in it...