Our 32nd Way

Stop getting too close, i don't want you to get hurt

💧💧💧

Slowly,i put the plates on the table, eyes searching for Jimin. Geez, where is he? Isn't he hungry? I stare down onto the meal, rewinding back what happened, did I do something wrong? He was staring so intently at me, I thought he's gonna...

Enough Y/n,stop thinkinh nonsense, of course that jerk wouldnt do that even if he was force to. He didn't like you. Sighing again I sit down, eating alone. Maybe he's in the bedroom, I thought I heard the door slammed shut when he left me in the kitchen. But actually I'm not sure whether it's the bedroom door or...the front door.

Pfft, he wouldn't go out,right? The storm is still heavy outside, he wouldn't be that idiot...
On second thought, I remember that I shouldn't put too much trust in that boy, he could be out there killing himself in the cold. I quickly shoved down the remaining food in my plate into my my mouth and went to the kitchen to wash it. As I was putting away the plate, I saw something that caught my eyes.
The generator.

Slowly, I crouched down next to it, and take a look. There's a small bar on it and the pointer in it slowly dropped into the yellow area, indicating it's half empty. Oh yeah, maybe the water heater that Jimin used to keep me warm yesterday used the generator a lot. Hmm at this rate, it wasn't long until it will stop completely, and maybe the next thing that'll happen is us freezing even in the house. Storms wouldn't stop until tomorrow, and who knows how long the rescue team is gonna take to reach us. It's really a critical situation. Sighing I was left with no other choice. We gotta save the fuel, so I turned the generator off. If we would want the generator to stay alive long enough we need to use it carefully from now, turning it off for some time is a good idea, it we'll be cold for a while. I hope Jimin doesn't mind that, we need to survive here mister.

I put another plate on top of Jimin's meal, so that it won't get cold too soon, but I know it'll be ice cold anyway when he started to eat it. I couldn't understand myself now.I hate him, yes, so much, but still, I can't help myself from taking care of him. He had been messing up myself pretty badly these past months. I just wish he stop.

I was about to walk to the bedroom, when I pass by the front door. He couldn't have been out, it was so stupid if he did. I couldn't argue to him anymore, it's too much and my head hurts. No, he would be in the bedroom Y/n,safe and sound.

And why are you worried anyway?

I don't want to be blame by ARMY for his death if he did, I got a whole career infront of me. Pfft, I don't know who's I'm lying to, my head or my heart. But what I'm sure is, I'm lying terribly at both.

I fastened my pace to the bedroom, seeing the door closed. I sigh and slowly twisted the door knob, suprised that it isn't locked. Wouldn't an angry average person locked it? But I guess he's nothing close to average. An extra, he is. I enter the dark room, hoping to see his figure on the bed, or somewhere in the corner. But all is empty, the room is empty to start with. No one's there. Okay, that jerk just made me worry, don't tell me he really went out there, aish! Should I go after him? But I could get lost myself.

After minutes of debating, I finally take the decision to stay in the house until night,and if I still couldn't find him, I'll go out myself through the door to drag his sorry ass back.

🌙🌙🌙

Arhh just where is he?! I'm currently at the edge of the bed, fidgeting my fingers to ease myself but it didn't work. I glance to the other side of the bed,empty.

This bed suddenly feel so big and lonely, why am i feeling this? I was used to stay on bed alone, even I usually declined it when my unnies asked to sleep with me because, it's really who i am, someone who didn't like sharing bed. But right now, I want more than anything for him to lay there, sleeping beside me. Hmm,i told so, he'll make me confuse, I just know it!

I suddenly hear sounds, coming from the kitchen I guess. Oh, is he here? I walked out and slowly creep behind the wall to the kitchen and I could see the back of his figure.

Staring down to his lunch.