Our 37th Way

I saw Jimin keep shifting in his seat, glancing down to his hands all the time. It must've been hard to not feel uncomfortable in such situation. It was also my bad for just dragging him here when he clearly says no, but to think that he went back to his dorm by cab, that's a little sad to be honest. Not to mention my unnies being hyper today. Since he's sitting beside me, I lean in a little to whisper,
"Sorry,my unnies are a bit...high in energy today"

He lowly chuckle and lean back, whispering, "Believe me, I've had worse"

"Your hyungs? "

"My members actually, they can be so loud and extra to the point it's embarrassing sometimes "

"Guess we have something in common"

We lightly laugh and suddenlt, someone cough. Both of us turn to look, at an annoyed looking Areum, "No whispering over the table, please"

"Mian unnie" I lightly bow.

Areum's nod byt when he saw Jimin looking at her, puzzled, she quickly said sorry,
"Ah Jimin, mianhae, I thought you're Luna. "

"I'm here" she grunted in frust.

"Next time be taller, don't you feel bored of being small? " Mison teased her and soon there were small hitting fight between them.

"Ermm, does anyone want to stop them? " Jimin awkwardly point to the bickering unnies of mine.

"Don't mind them. " I stare at Luna and Mison blankly.

"They'll stop when they're tired. Anyway, sorry about just now Jimin-ah."

"Ah, jjinja, it's okay"

"Seriously, I thought you're Luna since you two are so...close"

Immediately after, Jimin and I inch further away from each other, I feel like my face is burning out of a sudden so I sip in my iced cola.

"Are you two a thing or... "

As soon as i heard Mison said that, I immediately chocked. Jimin worriedly pat my back as I try to get rid of the cola that went down through wrong pipe. Jimin quietly hand a tissue for me to wipe my mouth and I gladly accept it.

"They surely are a thing, I won! Unnie, pay"

"Wait, you have a bet on whether we'll be a thing or not?! "
I was practically standing, and poor Jimin have to pull me down to sit.

"Those two are, not me" Areum boredly say as she tied up her hair into a high ponytail.

"I can't believe you bet over me" I pouted.

"Aww baby,we're just joking. This bet doesn't even involve money. " Luna cooed.

"Baby, come on. Stop pouting, smile? "

My pout slowly tuned into a small smile and Luna started to say how cute I look, squeling over me.

"Your unnies call you baby? "

My jaws dropped as I remember about Jimin.Oh oh, now he knows about that nickname, he won't ever stop teasing me.

"Yeah we did. You wanna fight? "

"She's our baby, what's wrong with that? "

"Did you just laugh at her, oh it's on. I'll punch you"

"Okay Okay, you're scaring him unnie. Stop" I sigh at how unbelievably protective my unnies could get, aish.

"No no, it's not like that. I think it's cute"

My unnies then started to smirk and said out loud,
"Ah,lovebirds"