Our 36th Way

We stay in that position,my figure leaning against Jimin's,his arms wrapped around mine and out legs slightly tangled. It was a comfortable position, the most comfortable one i've ever and will have. Jimin had been humming to my ears and slightly pat my hand, it was more than enough to comfort me.

"Can I...ask you something? "

Jimin hummed a yes, and back hugging me tighter. I inhale deeply, feeling paranoid out of a sudden.

"What, do you mean by you being jealous of my unnies? "

He was quiet after that, and I started to panic. I lightly grabbed his hand and heard him sigh after that.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone"

I nod and peck him on his cheek, saying yes afterwards.

"You, seem so close together with your members. Mine are, feeling like drifting apart. I know it's a bad thing to think about, but I can't bring myself to say otherwise. With Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung away to the military,everyone just seem like finding an excuse to not face each other.
Namjoonie Hyung is aboard for his collab, Jungkookie is in Jeju for his dance practise.Hobie Hyung always locked up in his studio, working on who knows what"

"What's about Taehyung-ah? "
I turn to face him because looking anywhere instead of his face is starting to get annoying.

He sigh and shake his head, "Always out for his drama shooting. "

"What about at night? Don't you have dinner together? "

"I don't know, it's so rare to even see each other in the eyes these days. It's killing me to think that we'll...maybe we'll..."

I cupped his face as he was lost for words, "No...dont say that word"

"But I can't help it, we seem so far away, what if we...disband? "

"No Jimin, that is not gonna happen, ever. You hear me? Never... "

He hold onto my hands and pull them away from cupping his face, his eyes are getting teary. It must've been hard for him.

"I feel so lonely"

"No" I hug him and feel he wrapped his arms around me too, sobbing into my shoulder,
"I'm here Jimin, I'm here now"

His sobbing slowly turning inaudible, he stopped crying but that doesn't mean he stopped feeling sad. I suddenly missed hugging my unnies so much, maybe I would be swimming back to Korea to hug them,though I'm suck at swimming, I'll probably drown first.

"It'll turn out fine, I'm sure."

I could feel him nodding and we keep hugging each other, enjoying this moment, when suddenly a new voice appear.

"Choi Y/n,Park Jimin! "

🛫🛫🛫

"Here, stay warm"

"Jimiiiinnnnniiieeeee, I'm warm enough" I pouted to him, making sure that only him can hear it.

He lightly chuckled and still pushed the jacket onto my lap.
"Here, only return it once you washed it,i like your detergent scent "

I groan and sunked in the seat deeper, "But I don't want your jacket, I already washed your coat that day"

"Oh really? Make sure to hand me my coat and jacket when we met again"

I rolled my eyes and forced out a smile, saying in a made baby voice, "Okay"

Jimin chuckled and pinch my cheek, laughing as I swatted his hand away, "Nomu Gwiyowo"

"Dear passengers, please wear your seatbelt, we'll be landing shortly"

The captain speaked through the intercom. I was about to buckled my seatbelt, but Jimin beat me to it.

"Can you let me buckled my seatbelt by myself? You did it for me too when we're landing to Greenland"

Jimin look at me, shocked by my sudden words. "Didn't you... "

"Asleep? Well, no darling, I'm not", I lean into my seat, smirking along as the plane started to descend.

〰〰〰

I pull his arm forward, leading him to the exit door.

"Why are you dragging me? "

"Because you're too slow, and I'm currently starving. So yeah"

I could hear Jimin scoffed, but I just shrugged it off. Once we were outside the exit door, the first thing I saw, is the familiar black van with the familiar white curtain at the window. My group's van.

The door slided open and three figures ran toward me at high speed, I even catch my leader that accidentally tripped by the unstable heels she's wearing. All of them gave me a bear hug and keep saying how much they miss me. I was at the edge of tearing up, and I hug them back, enjoying their presence once again.

They pull away and I could see the wide smile upon their face. Areum's unnie is smiling so wide to me, but when her eyes fall onto the figure behind me, her smile slowly dropped. Luna and Mison also did the same, currently suprised by the new person within us. I turned to Jimin, who was having a hard time adapting to my unnies. He quickly bow toward my unnies,greeting them along.
"Anneyonghaseyo.Nice to meet you"

"Ah,Anneyonghaseyo"

"Anneyonghaseyo. Nice to meet you too"

My unnies reply his bow by bowing along. This sudden meeting turned into a formal greeting out of a sudden.

"Ah Y/n-ah, let's go eat something"

"Sure "

Luna and Mison already went to the van, and I was about to follow when I remember certain someone.

"Jimin, come on"

"Huh ? Oh, it's okay, I'll take a cab to my dorm"

I rolled my eyes and tugged his sleeve to the van,pulling him along.

"Come on~"