Our 15th Way

I heaved out as fast as i could, inhaling, exhaling. That's it Y/n, you're doing good at this, keep breathing. Phew, now back to the real problem;

HOW IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AM I GOING TO TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER WITH THAT FREAK?!

"Y/n,are youuuuuuuu okay?"

"Nayeon,please tell me this is a joke..."

"No,it isn't. Why? What's wrong with group photo shoot?"

There's nothing wrong with group photo shoot my dear Nayeon, the only thing that's wrong is Park damn Jimin, is gonna be in it...with me! At that state,i feel like breaking down instantly. If this a nightmare, which i hope it is, please just wake up already.

"Oh,they're calling. Come on" Nayeon pull me closer to the forming group of people, but the weird thing is, he's not there.

"Owh, where's the hero? Han Min Jun?!" One of the actor called out.

It feels weird to call Jimin , Min Jun instead, but it's his role name. Mine also taste weird on the tongue, Seung Hee. I guess the name appear rather stylish (?), but Nayeon said it sounds good, soooooo....end of discussion.

"I'm sorry, my makeup takes a bit longer than expected" That devil started speaking.

i rolled my eyes, looking at Nayeon,who looked at me sympathetically. I shake my head,reassuring her that i'm fine...i hope so. Please just let all of these end exactly when it should.

"Okay,we can begin now. Everyone, please gather around. Now...okay.", the assistant director started to arrange everyone,sitting on the cubic stool. As always,hero is in front,being the main attention.

"Okay,our heroine, Seung Hee?"

I immediately come to my senses, and voiced out, "Yes!"

As that, i saw everyone laugh,including Nayeon...and that jerk even.

"Omo, you're too cute. Ah,ottoke?" One of the actress said,smiling while leaning onto Nayeon, who was also laughing.

"Right,you should come here." From his voice, i sensed that he had been refraining himself from smiling and laughing.

Ah great,one way to start a day Y/n, revealing your sides.Good job, sarcasm intended.

"You're here", he said as he pointed out a spot and i frozed. I'm gonna stand,beside him... disappointed,but not suprise actually.

I slowly walk to the spot as Mr Hae Juen stepped down from the mini stage. it was an awkward situation if you ask me, Jimin sitting on the cubic stool,while i was standing beside him. If he lean,his head will fall perfectly on my lower stomach. I wish he didn't lean by the way...

😓😓😓

I sometimes hate myself,for saying something too soon. After a few awkward pictures taken, the director finally said;

"Okay,this is a leisure style picture.Just get comfy and we'll just follow with the flow.

I had done a lot of photo shoots with my group members.We had done some commercial photo shoot,for ads photo shoot, and countless of comeback sessions. By now, i should be natural to the flashlights and cameras. But that damn boy just had to do something weird. Once the director finished his word, Jimin naturally started to lean his body, putting his head against my lower stomach,just how i had thought it will be. I hold in my breath without me knowing, i only realise it when he lift up his head a little,and my lungs were asking for some air. Until the rest of the photo shoot finished,he keep leaning on me. I could even imagine,that smirk on his face.

Okay,if you think that's the worst,then you're wrong. How can i forgot that there's single photo shooting? And sadly,Jimin is gonna be with me.

"Okay,you two,act normal and cool.You're all set"

Easy said than done.Jimin had been taking advantage on it. He slithered his arm around mine,holding it like there's no tomorrow. Well, i had encountered where a backup dancer had to do a dance with me where the choreo had that he hold onto me on the waist, but that's last for merely 6 seconds. He...he is a different exception,while Jimin is not! I finally had enough and pull away his arm,which caught him by surprise. I act as if we intended to do that,pausing once in a while for the camera to take a flash.

"Get your horny self off me" I said through gritted teeth.

"Hmm? What about no?"

I sigh in frust and continue to keep my eyes on the camera. Let this thing sink between the two of us,and not everyone else. I don't need people to heat things up on the internet anymore. The current one is also a handful. I sense Jimin lowering himself to my ears,whispering huskily.

"Just a reminder,the promise at the bridge still goes on. Behave...or else"

I bite onto the inner side of my lower lips,this boy is gotta be the end of me,i swear!

"Besides,you look pretty today. It's a lost if...i can't enjoy it"

He slither his arms and by the next second, he already managed to back hug me. I,had to refrained myself from turning around and punch him square in the face. I could feel eyes watching us and smiling. Arghh, this boy had started rumor over again.Ahhhh,Park Jimin!

"That'll be enough"

And by the sound of the directors voice, i pull away as fast as i can from him and walk away,to the dressing room, feeling a huge amount of embarrassment plastered all on me.