Our 19th Way

The van came to a stop at last and the door slide open,revealing our manager,Mrs Ren. She smiled softly and i returned it.

"Looks like you four had too much fun" she laughed.

I glanced to my other three members who had fast asleep in their seat. Yeah,we truly outdid ourselves to the point of those three energies drained out. I nod to Mrs Ren,laughing shortly.

"Oh my,i forgot..." she suddenly said.

"Hmm? What is it Mrs Ren?"

"I forgot to refill you girls' milk stock"
It almost like the group's tradition to sit together in the morning and have a glass of milk each. We kind of invented since pre-debut to get closer to each other,now it seem like a must-do thing in the morning

"And right when your milk ran out..."

"Ah,that's fine,i can go extra fast to buy it" i smiled,assuring her as i stepped out from the van.

"Are you sure Y/n-ah? "

I nod and she at last sigh,"I'm sorry to be a burden right now. Just...be careful,it's already late"

I glanced to my phone,checking the time:
10:20 p.m

I nod and soon went off,half running to the nearby convenience store after Mrs Ren gave me some money. She said 'sorry'a lot of time,and i feel bad for her. She must had been so busy that she even forgot to buy some cartons of milk.I want to be useful to her,so i offer myself to go instead.As i made my last turn to the store,suddenly...

Click click click!
Click click click!

I covered my eyes from the sudden flash that repeatedly attack my view. There were murmer of people,but mostly, my ears can only sense the sound of cameras flashing.

"Y/n, member of Night Light,can you please explain your current relation with Bangtan Sonyeondan Jimin?"

"Who is he to you?"

"Y/n,Y/n, can you tell how far you two are right now?"

"Do you have something to say regarding both of your relationship?"

"How long you two had keep your relation from your fans?"

"Are you two officially dating?"

"Y/n,are you going to attend a date with Jimin right now?"

"Do you perhaps wanted to hide the fact that you're dating Jimin?"

There were questions asked without i even have a chance to open my mouth. I can only shield my eyes with my arm from all those blinding white flashes. I feel completely hopeless right now,i can't fight back,but those flashes are getting nearer and it's suffocating me.

Suddenly,someone grabbed my arms and pull me away,it was as if my arm is gonna ripped off. I hold in the pain as i try to readjust my eyes,opening them once in a while,but the image of flashlights still lingers around in my view. I tried to rub it off ,but instead i tripped and fall onto the hard pavement.

I still can't see properly,so i keep my eyes shut. I was pulled back to my feet by someone who i assumed the same person that helped me get away from those flashlights. I walked a little further before i was pushed to enter a car.

Wait,am i really entering a stranger's car,who i don't even know where he'll be heading to? But i can't see properly right now,and my instinct told me to trust that person. Soon, i could hear car door closed,and we speed away.

After a while,the sound of flashes and people running after us faded away.The only sound that existed is my breath and rain hitting the car roof. It's raining?

I rub my eyes again,and thankfully, my blur vision was fixed. I could see roads ahead of me,but what made me froze is...this awfully familiar scent. I know it...

It's Park Jimin's scent.