Our 30th Way

I look over at Jimin,feeling unsure out of a sudden. "Are...you sure?"

"Positive, it won't be that bad"

"How are you so sure about this?" I look down onto the warm blanket on the bed. There's only one available, so either we both share, which by the way won't ever happen, or one of us is gonna sleep in the cold tonight. For the moment, i don't want to share! But the thought of Jimin giving it up as he said that i need it more, somehow hurts me, as a human being. How can i possibly be that selfish?

Aww come on Y/n, he once locked you out in the cold, you almost die.

But also, if it wasn't for him, i would still be out there, maybe turning into an iceberg grave in no time.

I'm confused...

"Good night" Jimin was about to stepped out, i know he wanted to sleep on the sofa in the living room by his words. He was seriously avoiding my gaze now.

"Wait!"
I half cupped my mouth after i said it, it happen in a reflect, i can't even control it.

Jimin stopped by the door frame, looking back at me with his eyebrow raised, confused. He was waiting for me to continue my words, but i was also doing that,waiting for my own words to come out...

"Don't sleep in the living room, you'll caught a cold and the last thing we need is another one of us getting sick."

"What? So you're telling me to sleep on the floor?"

"No sherlock..." I sigh, how can he be so dumb? Oh wait,he is actually.

"So where? There's only one room in this house, and other than the living room's sofa and that bed, there's nowhere else that is comfortable to sleep in."

I pat a spot beside me,looking away at the same time. It was quiet after that, geez, why is he making things more awkward?!

"You...you mean there? On the bed? Beside...you?"

"Y..yeah, hurry up before i change my mind"

The silentness continue, but then i feel the mattress sunk in beside me and i, awkwardly lay down, spreading the blanket open so it could cover both me and...him

Oh my, it was sooooo awkward, my back was facing his and i'm sure both of us lay down,looking at the opposite direction and there's a big gap between both of us on the bed. Unless...he's a pervert and he'll be staring at my back for no good reason.

"I'll....turn off the light" he murmer, reaching out for the desk lamp.

I nod and soon,darkness engulfed us. I slightly shifted and pull the blanket closer,feeling cold. My mind started to played the memories by itself,without me asking. I could remember the first time both of us met. Well,isn't that a hellish day.

And also the day we found out we'll work together,boy that's where all these wars came from. And the day we had photo shoot, the day he make me his slave,the day he made me drink that spicy coffee, it was the same day where i splashed the coffee onto his white collared shirt, the day i was almost attacked by the paparazzis but then saved by him. The night he ran through the rain just to get me a cup of hot chocolate,also the night where i accidentally sleep in his room. Which brought to...

Unconsciously, my fingers made it's way to my lips, barely touching it, it feels...forbidden,somehow. Like it's not right to declare it mine.

This...is the one that touched  his...lips. I stare into the darkness, not knowing what i searched for or what i want either. It's all seem so complicated to think through, and i feel like i wasn't alone in this...feeling,also in the same time i was scared to know the truth. Too scared. What is happening? Am i losing on my side? If so, how can i win back?

I was too caught up in my thought,that i didn't realise someone wrapped his arm around my waist and pull me closer. I was taken aback by it, so i grabbed his hand,that's already comfortable on my stomach.

"Don't fight,you need this", his sleepy voice that came out husky slowly driving me insane.

"Jimin..." I whispered, or was it rather a squick?

"Shhh,what did i tell you? You're currently shivering, i'll share some warmness. It's okay,just go to sleep"

And somehow, hearing his voice is enough.

It was always enough...