Our 22nd Way

Umm,warmness. Those cold air outside almost make me shiver,but thanks to the thick warm blanket,i snuggle in and gained a lot of heat. Not to the point of scorching but just right. I shifted in the bed,smiling. Is this heavean? Thinking about last night that it was raining somehow give me excuse of staying in bed. My nose pick the scent of light raining outside,and a  familiar scent.
Wait...

I sprang open my eyes,and saw upon me, a smirking half-sleeping figure. I jerked backward,but the strong arm around my waist stopped me. This boy,what had happened?!
"Y...yah! What happened? Why am i here?"

He let out a small deep chuckle,closing his eyes along.
"Ummmm,soooo waaaarrmmmm"

"JIMIN!"

"Ne,Jagi?"

I cringe at the word 'jagi'. I pushed his chest away,but he just pull me closer. Soon,it was a game of me pushing him off,and him pulling me in.
"I don't, ergh...understand!" i grunted as i try to push him further.
"What happened?!"

"Let me give you hints. Raining,cold,sleepy, my dorm,you and me"
A sly smirk appeared on that pretty fa...wait,no! That jerk's face,how can i bring myself to call his face pretty?!

"Ummm,last night is the best. Don't know you're that possesive"

My mouth dropped open and this time,i took him offguard by kicking his thigh,rolling off the bed. I looked down on me,and saw that i'm still wearing last night's clothes. That's a relief actually.

"Hmm?Going already? Lay down jagi,it's only..." he glanced to a black analog alarm clock on the wall,my eyes also trailed there.
"4:03"

"4:03?! Jimin,i have to get back to my dorm."
I turned to leave,but a strong hand grabbed my arm,pulling me down onto the undeniable soft matress.

"Why?My room is comfy enough"

"I don't ca- wait,did you just say room?"
"The one and only,Bangtan Sonyeondan Park Jimin's room"

I squeaked and lower myself,to his eye level as he was laying down. I half whispered,
"Yah! Micheosseo?! What if your hyungs just walked in and saw us?!"

"Better,they'll know you're mine"

At this point,i was at the edge of having a mental breakdown. I can't be here,shouldn't be. With this horny boy around,who knows what will happened. Starlings and my unnies- my unnies! My phone,where's my phone?! I was about to searched through my pocket,when a sudden memory hit me. Oh gosh...i left it with my manager. Ahhhhh!

I turned to Jimin,who had been staring me since who knows when,with that sickening sly smirk.
"Ummm,Jimin..."

"Hmm?Ne Jagiya?"

I almost cringe,but i needed this, eventhough there's part of me declined the idea.
"Can i...can i have...my phone? I need to call my unnies,please... they'll be worried sick"

I look down onto my bare feet,half wondering where my socks went,but knowing Jimin,he could have pull it off. Aish,is he even gonna give me?

"Okay"
At the sound of his awaited answer,i looked up,with a smile plastered on my face.
"But on one condition"

My smile just now,slowly turned into a deep bored face. Of course! He would want something in return.
"What is it?"

He smirk and slowly tilt his face,showing his right cheek with his index finger, "Kiss"

"What?!"

"On the cheek."

I gulped down and fidgetted  my fingers,am i doing this? I glanced to him,who was now sitting up on his bed. I was lost...

"Just...one kiss,on the cheek"

"Just one,unless you beg for more" he said and lick his lower lips.

I cringed and take a long deep breath,calming myself. Just one
Y/n,and it's on the cheek even. Calm down,we'll make this quick and low. You won't realise it's over. I inhale and slowly lean in,aiming for his cheek.

But as i was about to touch his cheek with my lips,he turned around,leaning in as well. It was as if the time stopped working and it's all too much to take in. I quickly pull back and covered my lips,shocked by his action.

He laughed and keep looking at me with a huge smirk,obviously enjoy trolling me.
"Oops,thanks for the kiss."

I,on the other hand,had my hand covered my lips all this time,speechless by his sudden act.
"Woah,hey. You don't have to be that shocked."

I could feel a single warm water,sliding down my cheek from the corner of my eyes, my hand still pressed against my mouth.

He was looking at me all this time,and his face showed sudden realisation. He reached out his hand,but i jerked away,standing on the floor after.

"Y/n,i...i didn't know it was your first..."

"Of course you didn't know! The jerk who always think he's the best,dragging me down all the time and spit mean words. How can someone like that actually know?!"

I stormed out. Away from his room,bangtan dorm,the building, and definietly away,from Park hell Jimin. I stopped a cab and told him my adress. He quickly drive away,leaving everything behind and hopefully,the memory of Park Jimin...