Our 35th Way

I stare at him, and nod.

He hesitantly glance to me, and slowly take my hand, wrapping it with both of his warm hands, leaving a light kiss on it.
"It's because, I... "

He pull me closer and lean in,
"-cant help myself... "

Soon his warm lips lay against mine, and I can't stop myself from returning the kiss. Our lips move in sync, and all my hatred, my pride...and my heart melted. His touch feels extremely close and comfortable. We pull away as we gasped for air and he didn't stop from staring into my eyes,
"-from falling for you"

I was suprised, and searched through his eyes, but no matter how hard I tried, I can't deny that, he's currently being sincere.

"Why...did you have to say that you did it because I'm a slave? "

"I'm sorry, I'm too scared that you'll laugh my feelings off. I'm sorry, for... falling in love"

"Do you know why I cried? "

He look at me weirdly, he's frowning and I let out a short laugh,
"Because I love you too paboya. "

He soon showed a toothy smile and plant a peck on my lips before leaning a longer kiss.
"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that. "

"Oh yeah,i do know"
We let out a laugh together, and somehow the world seem like a happier place to stay in.

"I love you" he smile

"Can we?"

"No..."
He said through soft smile,
"But who cares? "

🔷🔷🔷

"Do you know why I don't like you at first? " Jimin said out of nowhere.

We're still sitting by the window frame, enjoying each other's presence, when he suddenly said that. I look at him and shrug, interested to know.

"Well, okay. I'm actually jealous of you"

"Jealous? You...over me? You're joking"

"No,i always wonder that, you're the same age as I am but somehow gets more than I do. People on the Internets always compare both of us, and majority of them said that you're more popular. Your dancing skills, voice, passion, it's just so...amazing. I can't help but feel jealous, especially about your group members, so I guess the day you spilled your coffee on me, I got pretty pissed"

"Oh yeah, I still didn't say sorry about the coffee"

He lightly shake his head completely shrugging it off.

"Wait,that spicy coffee, why did you try to stop me drinking if you're the one who put it there? "

"Because it wasn't me. I saw one of the sunbaenim pour the hot sauce in as a joke to another sunbaenim, i was suprised that you got the coffee. Sorry that I'm too slow"

Ah really? It wasn't him?! ,
"Ah, if so mianhae! I spill the coffee onto you without knowing"

"No worry, I deserve it anyway"

"There's a lot of things I need to thank you. You did a lot for me"

"It's because I want to,and also I have a lot of things for me to say sorry"

This time, I shrug and smile to him, "I forgive you"

He let out a short laugh and continue to look out of the window. I slowly examine his side view and I suddenly made a decision.
"Actually, I'm jealous of you too"

"Why? "

"It's because you...have a happy family"

"Huh? What about yours? "

"My family died in a car crash six years ago"

"Ah Y/n, I'm so sorry,i didn't know... "

"Well, now you do." I suddenly sniff and I could see Jimin's face dropped into a frown. "I'm fine, I just... I, can I have a hug? "

Jimin didn't hesitate to pull me to him and wrapped his warm arms around me. It was the most comforting hug i ever received. It's warmer and closer than I thought, I could hear him whisper things in my ears, although I couldn't quiet hear it well, I'm glad that he care. I could feel his lips lightly kiss my forehead and pull me closer. His warm breath hits my cheek lightly.

"I'm sorry for bringing this up"

I shake my head, "No, I decided to bring this up. It've been six years, but I still cry thinking about tgem"

"It's understandable, you must be very close to them"

"I am... "