Our 8th way

I rocked myself back and forth on the soft matress,letting Areum unnie spoon me some porridge from time to time,while Mison unnie was there,her arms are around my waist and her head on my shoulder,giving me the warmest hug i could ever asked for. Luna unnie also was there,combing my hair slowly,more like savouring the moment.

I coughed a few times and sniffle, repositioning the blanket around me. My unnies didn't ask about yesterday,which i glad about. I had enough time fooling myself last night,i wouldn't  even dare to let my unnies know about it. After the last spoon of porridge, Areum unnie put her hands on my forehead,sighing afterwards.

"Your fever is still high. It's actually worse than this morning"

"It's okay,after some...rest...i should...be fine" my raspy voice rang through the room,but saying that much hurts my throat a lot.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mison asked,her once closed eyes are now widely opened.

I nod, but soon started to cough. I should be fine.Maybe because of last night,today my eyes are bloated and i caught a fever. Wow,what a great way to start a day. Note the sarcasm.

"Here,you shouldn't be off without something to let you get connected with others. I know it's not as fancy as yours, but it still works,to say at least."
Luna handed me a black casing phone that used to be her older phone, but because of the new brand that caught her eyes, Luna's old phone wasn't used as much as before. I slowly take it and set up a password. I look at her and say my thank you.

"Nah,that was the least i could do. There's more that i can and i should help."

"You should rest,see you later baby" Mison kissed me on my forehead and slowly leave my bedroom.

"Baby,just call me if you need anything,okay? Rest well." Luna said and side hug me,nuzzling our cheek together.

"Even though i want to know what happened so bad,who did this to my baby? I just have this urge that i want to punch that person so bad. Though i want to know all of that,i still respected your choice of not telling. It's fine,for now focus on getting better okay?"

Areum said and ruffle my hair, i nod in agreement to her.
"Bye baby"

She left and close the door,after taking one last glance at me. It's a shame that i can't join them during the comeback stages. I sigh,guess i have to rest for now. I layed down on bed, and soon darkness take over me entirely.

❌❌❌

I wake up,feeling slightly better. I yawned on my bed and glance to my clock,

9:36a.m

I smile and coiled even more on the bed. I reached over for the phone that Luna had gave me and pull off the charger. I slide it open,smirking as i enter the password,pfft...i'm gonna keep that password until i die.
Oh ,i got a mail from the company, it was send about 20 minutes ago. I quickly clicked on it and read through.

 I quickly clicked on it and read through

My mouth dropped open, wait...
So the Director So Geul had invited me to be the lead actress?! He was like, the most popular director in South Korea! I'm a fan of all his K-dramas! To think that i have the chance to work with him, it's a dream came true! I was squeling on my bed,containing my happiness.

This could give me a long break from that bangtan's jerk face. I could raise up the group's popularity and pushed down the current gossip about Jimin and I. Yes! Finally, a turning table! I quickly mailed my answer to my company, my fingers are shaking! I had to retype some of the words because of the typos.

After sending it,i lay on my bed,smile still wide and clear on my lips. I'm gonna be acting, it's my first time though. And to think my first chance is to be the lead character. Ah,i gotta work hard! Fighting!

Bang

Ouch,i whimpered as i clutch onto my hand. Due to my excitement,i had banged my hand onto the hard table beside my bed. Though the pain is still there, my smile didn't even left my face.