Our 18th Way

I draw out the steps in my head,as i let my body flows through the music ,falling into the world i created for a while. The chants of Starlings are getting louder and powerful as we're getting to the end. The music stops,and so do us. As i pose the last dance,i was struggling to breath,but soon able to composed myself. Ahh,it feels good to be back after a week trapped in my room.

"Night Light! Night Light! Night Light!"

"Dul Set! " Areum started.
"Light your heart, anneyonghaseyo! Night Light imnida" all four of us said together .

"Hello guys! Ahh,it feels like it had been a long time. Do you miss me?" i said into the mic,as i tried to wipe off some of the sweats that rolled of my cheek

"Yes!!!!" Starlings answered,raising their Star lightstick along.

"Aww,i miss all of you two. I'm sorry that i wasn't able to join last week promotion." I fake a cute cry and Starlings started to said 'Aww'

"Gwenchanna!",they screamed.

"I'll do my best,thank you for staying with us. Until next time,bye!"

"Bye!Thank you Starlings" Luna and Mison yelled in unison.

"Please go back safely and eat well!" Areum said right before we went down the stage.

"Uwaa,it feels great to have you baby" Mison said as she pulled out her head mike.

"It feeld great to be back unnie" I said and wipe off the sweats on my face with a tissue.

"As a celebration,let's go eat Bulgogi!" Luna said,earning our attentions.

"I don't see the problem,let's go for dinner then" Areum said through smile.

"Yeah!!!"

🐑🐑🐑

"Can you hand me that?"

Luna glance to where i pointed and stretch her arm to grab the chopstick. She handed it to me,and proceed to scroll through her phone.

"Phone away,please~" Areum said while she adjusted the mini stove in the middle of the table.

Luna silently put her phone down on the table,face flustered as Areum obviously pointed her out. Mison smirked and pushed a plate of kimchi toward both Luna and I,
"Have a taste of this,it obviously better than that tasteless Iphone of yours"

Luna take some and feed me some,and soon feed herself. Well,it tasted great because we're literally starving. The sizzling sound of meat grilled making my stomach growled. Leave the cooking part to the expert,well, i don't consider myself as someone who cook the best, but that doesn't mean i can't cook. Only simple recipies,but that's more than enough to me.

"I guess this will do.Kids,foods ready" Mison said,putting some grilled meat into my bowl and Luna's. Since both of us the maknae line in the group,we were always treated like this, but not to spoiled level.

"Aaaah,it had been a while since all of us went out to eat together"

Areum,Mison and I stare blankly at her, "Don't talk nonsense,we just went out two days ago."

She pouted and gulp down her Cola. I just shook my head,where else can i find them at other place? None,because i believe all four of us are destinied to meet after all.

"Oh,it's tonight right? Your drama..." Mison suddenly asked.

Now that i thinked about it, it is tonight. Wow...my debut in acting.
"We should finished this early then, we'll make it to dorm in time"

"Sure"

"First,group selfie!"
By the time i glance to Luna,she already had her phone ready. I shyly pose,showing my wide smile.

"Wow...Y/n, your visual is seriously no joke! " Luna showed the selfie just now,which she had zoomed to my face.

"Wah baby! All grown up!" Areum said when she saw the picture,clapping her hand along.

I took the phone and stare to my face in it. Really? I think i looked the same,there's even pimple at the far end of my cheek.
"Look at her eyes! Ahhh"

I can't believe what i saw,did Mison unnie just fangirl over my eyes? Areum take the phone from mison and soon also smile,
"Aww,that big doe eyes!"

I shake my head and feed in some bulgogi into my mouth.
"Let's just eat,unnie..."

"Owh,Y/n, a Starlings said
'eat well and wrap yourself in bubble wrap so you don't get hurt again'...Aww,that's sweet"

I glance at Luna weirdly,taking her phone along. Turned out,she had posted the group selfie to the fancafe,and a lot K-Starlings had wished me good health and happy life. A hard truth hit me,square in the face and i hung my head low.

"I'm...sorry"

"Why?" Areum said as she lowered her head,to see my face.

"It's my fault,i had started it. If i keep a better care on my own phone,he wouldn't have it right now,and you can post freely on our Twitter, but because of me..I..I'm sorry"
It was deeply quiet after that,i'm sure my unnies are mad at me.

Then,i feel three pair of arms,wrapped around me,along with three figure leaning on me. When i lifted up my head,i saw my unnies had hugged lovingly.

"No baby,don't blame yourself. Things happened,and none of us know it'll happen."

"We're never mad at you,it's us who should say sorry instead. You have to face this alone,without  us able to do anything."

"We're sorry,truly"

I hugged them back,feeling secured in this formed group of people. They're my unnies,always are,always will. I suddenly feel vibration in my coat pocket and i think my unnies also feel that because they break the hug straight away. I fished out my phone and slide it open, but as soon as i read the short email, my mouth hanged open.