Chapter 4- KITCHEN MADNESS

They both stared at each others lips.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Jayden?" His female friend knocked once more, "Why is your door locked?"

"Fuck." Jayden cursed with his hands still on Lara's behind.

Lara panicked and immediately got off the bed, carried the mop and mop bucket and entered the bathroom.

Her legs trembled from the pulsating encounter with Jayden's groin, heart racing as she had seen her life flash before her eyes when the voice had sounded from behind the door.

For a split second, she had thought it had been the voice of Mrs. Benson, maybe due to the fact that she had been breaking every single rule Mrs. Benson had set in place for her. If Mrs. Benson found out that her son and her had been engaging in a steamy dry-hump session when she was supposed to have been working, she wouldn't see the light of day.

Jayden put his shirt back on and approached the door. He glanced back at the room and was satisfied before opening the door.

"Jay Jay, you never lock your door." Mandy, his female friend said, "What happened?"

"Uh," He glanced at the bathroom.

Lara wasn't in sight. His bathroom was about the size of the room she and Rachel shared so there were a lot of corners to start cleaning from.

He brought his gaze back to Mandy who had followed his gaze, "I told Lara to lock it because I didn't want anyone to disturb or barge in like she did earlier."

"I see."

Jayden never lied to her so if he was, she would be hurt.

She pushed the door shut with her behind and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Your mother is really nice. Are you sure she's your mom?"

"That's ignored." He looked down at her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

She smiled. She had beautiful orange hair and bright hazel eyes and she had also graduated with Michael and Jayden. She was the same age and knew them since freshman year in college.

"Destination for today?" She smiled, and he smiled back saying,

"I don't think my body has that kinda energy for today, Mandy."

She laughed hysterically and he laughed too because her laughter was really contagious. She had the cutest smile ever.

"I'm really sorry for yesterday." She managed to say between the laughs.

"I'm lucky to be alive."

"Come." She pulled him towards the bed and gently pushed him on it.

"Lie down." She said and got on the bed as well, "You need a massage."

He paused for a moment.

He couldn't tell her that he had already gotten a massage from his 'personal maid' whom he had been dry-humping before Mandy had come around.

"Sure." He lay down and Mandy straddled him.

She bent over and whispered in his ear, "Enjoy it while it lasts." and he smiled.

Just then, Lara entered the bedroom and found his 'female friend' on him, kneading her knuckles into his back like a professional.

They were sharing a laugh and they didn't seem to notice her.

Mandy then turned around and spotted Lara.

"Oh, hey," Mandy said, and Jayden turned his head to Lara's direction.