CHAPTER 43- HER DUMMY

HEY YOU. YEAH YOU! (don't throw the tomatoes at me yet! i know i'm rubbish but, umbrella guy, back off for a sec, please?)

You know how we hit back with a bang! But firstly, I owe you guys an apology for my lack of consistency and credibility. I've let you down so many times, and I'm really sorry. From the bottom of my heart. I'm here to make up for lost time.

Basically, I've been piling up chapters to have the most regular updating scheme to put huge smiles on your faces. (TRUST ME BABES, YOU'RE NOT READY. PLEASE GETCHUR HELMETS AND ARMOURS. The last couple of months have been an ENTIRE RIDE but I'm back for GOOD. FR THO.

And I'm also going to be editing the first 24 chapters because DAMN, I cannot spend two minutes reading that shiz.

If you're still here (can i bow down to you now?) say hi right here! or a statement i know you by. Say A n y t h i n g inline. Hugs? We're about to rock this place again. And we have SO MUCH to talk about. Let's talk after this chapter ight? hold your horses.

PREVIOUSLY ON IAYMNM (what you've all probably forgotten *moon face*)

IAYMNM: "Jayden took several ste-"

Readers: WHO THE HELL IS JAYDEN? WHAT HAVE I MISSED? IT'S BEEN LIKE, FIFTY YEARS.

IAYMNM: author; maya (@thecertifiedbawse)

Readers: I thought she like, died or something. and i thought sarfh was the author.

IAYMNM: "Today also happens to be the last day of our thirty day rule," Lara glanced at him-

Readers: IS SHE THE ONE FROM JAIL? NO WAIT SHE'S ACC THE PERSON SLEEPING WITH MR BENSON.

IAYMNM: "He kissed her."

Readers: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, PORN? THERE ARE 11 YEAR OLDS ON THIS SITE. PLEASE.

IAYMNM: "He covered her with a blanket."

Readers: Don't you think this should be rated mature?

IAYMNM: "They made love."

Readers: I can't wait to have sex with my boyfriend tonight. He's like, the cutest and we've been together for 175849553 hours but it feels just like yesterday!

Lmao Okay to the Real 'Previously', to refresh OUR memories. (it happens to authors as well)

- Last chapter ended where Dana, the dark-haired latina maid who's the closest to Lara, the female mc, bumped into Pierre, (good guy, great cook, brie's bruva, has a thing for Lara) with a tray of food she had prepared for the gardener.

- Brie mischievously smiled when Mrs. Benson began to drink the orange juice she, Brie, had included in the woman's breakfast. (Brie, maid who's crazy about Mr. Benson, planning on taking out Mrs. Benson)

- The 6 consistent maids are apparently divided into two groups; #teamgood consists of Lara, Dana and Emma. #teambad consists of Brie, Ella and Katy.

- Lara and Jayden (male mc) have their first outing as a couple but slightly get sidetracked by Lara's ex, Drew. But Jayden assures Lara that Drew has no idea what he lost.

- The only people who know about Jayden and Lara's relationship are Dana, Brie, Emma(twins with Ella, attracted to girls), Katie(closest to Brie but falling onto #teamgood) and Mr. Benson (found out about them when he caught them in a tight embrace in front of the quiet room one late night, and had a talk with his son.)

- Lara recounters a story that Jayden had told her, where his then-girlfriend had cheated on him in college with her ex and had left him broken-hearted.