Chapter 18- TROUBLE IN THE HOUSE

(Picture of Mrs. Benson up there)

A/N: Aha, sexy people! How's you all? So I was thinking yeah, over the past 17 chapters, your support and comments have been so Amazing, extremely hilarious and touching! No lie! Some put tears in my eyes! So, In the next chapter yeah, I'm gonna be posting 10 comments from this chapter!❤❤

What rhymes with Mess?

What kinda rhymes with Tiara?

If you got the answers correct, you're ready for this CHAPTER.
LET'S JUMP IN.

Rachel, Lara's roommate, rushed out of the kitchen upon hearing Mrs. Benson's terrifying order for them to be present in front of her.

Mabel, Bo and Emma, the twin, rushed out of the kitchen as well and joined Rachel who was standing before Mr and Mrs. Benson and Jayden.

Jayden stood on Mrs. Benson's right, and Mr. Benson, her left.

"Where are the others?!" Mrs. Benson demanded, and they trembled.

Emma spoke softly, "They're coming, Madam."

"Go and tell them that if I don't see them in front of me in thirty seconds, they should pack their bags and leave."

"Yes, Madam." Emma shivered and ran down to the hallway on the left to Lara's room, because she knew they were there, about to have a sleepover.

When she entered they were already putting on their uniforms like they worked for The Flash. Mrs. Benson's order couldn't have escaped their ears.

"What's going on Emma?" Ella and Dana asked in unison as they zipped up their uniforms.

"There's trouble. Mr. Benson, Mrs. Benson and Jayden are in front of the main door and she looks angry as hell. Mr. Benson too."

"Guys, let's hurry!" Dana rushed out with Katy and Ella.

Brie and Lara panicked.

Lara turned to Brie who was struggling with her zip, "What the hell d'you think is going on, Brie??"

"I don't know! Please help me with my zip!" She whined. She was scared.

All of them were.

Tess also rushed out of the room whilst tying up her dirty blonde hair.

Mrs. Benson was furious. "Time's up! Whoever is left, come with your suitcase!"

Dana, Katy, Tess, Ella, and Emma had already joined the other three maids who had had their heads lowered.

Brie then rushed out of the hallway with Lara. The zip at the back of her dress was open, but she couldn't let a zip be the reason she was fired ruthlessly.

Lara's hair was tousled, the strap of the white nightdress she wore beneath her uniform was in sight, and she was still unconsciously in bedroom slippers.

"We're so sorry," they breathed as they joined the other eight maids.

They were all standing in a horizontal line, beginning from Mrs. Benson's left with Tess, Brie, Katy, Ella, Rachel, Mabel, Bo, Emma, Dana and Lara.

Lara was standing directly in front of Jayden. She looked up at him.

That morning, he had left the room unhappily over her attitude. She had provoked him. She saw herself never smiling with him again. She wouldn't even try to fake it.

Mrs. Benson asked with folded arms, "What was going on there? Were you 'out' of your uniforms THIS EARLY?"

"No, Madam," Brie spoke, "We- uh, I was trying to fix my zip." She turned around slightly, her black bra hook imprinting itself in the memories of Jayden, Mrs. Benson, and Mr. Benson.