Chapter 33- FANTASY GIRL

HI! THE WAIT IS OVER (If there was any) Welcome back! And I'm sorry for missing the Sunday update. I will make it up to you! Let's jump in XD

"Brie, what are you doing in my room?" Jayden asked in a hoarse voice, still managing to keep his eyes open from all the sleep.

He surely did not want to be woken from his dream, especially by Brie's presence.

Brie ignored his question with a scowl on her face and her arms crossed as she asked, "What did you say to Lara?"

And for the first time in her life, while she had a hot pair of abs and a face in front of her, she fixed her eyes on the face.

"Don't get involved," He murmured, "And don't creep up on me like that." He was lying on his side whilst trying to rub the sleep off his face, with the covers draped across his waist. "What are you even doing here?"

"Lara hasn't come out of her room since she spoke to you. I woke up with the robe on my bed, and I tried speaking to her but she wouldn't let me. The girls and I had to cover up for her when your mother almost tore down the building because Lara hadn't shown up. What did you do-"

"I knew Lara wouldn't do this on her own." He cut her off after realization hit him. "You put her up to this."

Brie rested her weight on her right foot, "Oh don't act all goody two shoes when you know you wanted it." She glared at him, "I was only helping my girl out after you dumped her in the quiet room."

"I didn't dump Lara."

"Dump is another word for break up, mister."

"Okay, what, do you want?" She was beginning to frustrate him. In fact, she had already begun to frustrate when she had dragged him from his dream.

Brie walked closer to the bed with her eyes fixed on his face, "What did you do when she took it off?"

Jayden sighed, rested the back of his head on his pillow and closed his eyes.

Suddenly he opened his eyes widely, and if Brie had been fast enough, she would have caught the glint of alarm in his eyes, but he quickly replaced it with the initial nonchalant look in his eyes.

Brie asked, "I know she took it off. What did you d-"

"I put it back on."

Brie shook her head and warned. "Tell me you didn't."

"Get out, Brie." He simply stated.

But she didn't listen as she went on, "How could you? Do you have any idea of how embarrassing that must have been for her?"

He asked back, "Would you rather have preferred me to sleep with her? I stopped her from doing something she would regret later."

"I see." Brie took in what he said, "So, 'Lara'," She stressed on the name, "stripped down for you, totally naked before you, and all you could think of was clothing her. Tell me Jayden, when are you planning on coming out of the closet?"

Jayden sighed again. This girl had totally lost it.

She continued, "Because surely you'd have to be playing for the other team if it didn't get to you."

"Leave."

"How long have you kept it a secret? Holy shít, I know." She feigned surprise, "Those weeks with Kira. Spending that much time away from hot girls must have messed up your brain."

Jayden turned to her. "Why do you girls always seem to thrive on assumptions?"

Lara had done it. Countless times.