CHAPTER 55 - I DON'T DO MARRIED MEN

Previously on HPM:

-Lara and Jayden officially broke up! Hurraayyy!

- Dana, Emma, and Katy have directly asked Brie if she's being a sucker for Mr. B's ding dong. The Jonas Brothers are shaking. Brie could jump on one of their ding dongs if they’re not careful enough. It'll probably be Joe, and I'm sure Nick would be Jealous.

So will Brie confess to the girls? And what's next for Jay and Lars? Let's find outttt.

CHAPTER 55- I DON'T DO MARRIED MEN

"What?" surprise encompassed Brie as she whirled around to face the three girls sitting on the bed, gazes reeking of skepticism.

"You heard me," Dana folded her arms, the curls of her long dark hair stretching along the sides of her face, "Are you hooking up with Mr. Benson?"

Brie's face distorted into a frown, "Why in God's name would you think that?"

"Answer the question," Emma surprisingly commented, which had Brie rather retorting,

"Oh, you have a mouth?"

Cutting in, Katy defensively placed her hands on Emma's shoulders, "Just stop it," Katy warned Brie, hands protectively shielding Emma from Brie's potential wrath, "We know you've been sleeping with Mr. Benson. We know it all."

Brie strutted towards Katy, hands proudly plastered on her hips, a daring force bestowing upon her slim facial features as she snickered, "Oh, do you now? D'you have proof to back that?"

"Enough to come to this conclusion," Katy shot back.

Brie snorted, "Lies."

"Brie," Dana cut in, "Yes or no? It's as simple as that. Are you hooking up with Mr. B?"

"No."

Dana rolled her eyes, "Sure you aren't. Tell that to Jayden when he meets you tomorrow. He and Lara are back home."

"They're back already?" Brie had expected them to have stayed longer at the lakehouse. Didn't Lara want to enjoy her man's dick?

"They came yesterday. You would have known if you had been around."

"And why would I need to see Jayden?" Brie scoffed.

Dana took the pleasure in breaking the news to her, "He knows about his father's infidelity. He asked to see you."

A burst of unpleasant laughter audibly attacked the three maids as Brie convinced herself, "I know you're trying to use some sort of reverse psychology to try to get me to admit I'm sleeping with the man. It won't work, hunny."

"We aren't-" Katy began to retort, but Emma immediately stopped her,

"Brie's telling the truth," she said.

Dana, Katy, and even Brie turned to Emma with their pretty eyes widened after Emma's shocking comment. What the heck was she on?

Emma went on, "She's right. I think it's... my sister, Ella." Emma referred to her twin sister who had definitely been acting strange around the house. She hadn't even been home, yet.

"What?" Dana's confusion blatantly refused to be concealed, but Brie's was professionally pocketed.

"Why would you think that? Why Ella?" Brie somewhat defensively asked.

Had Ella been involved with her man?

Emma spoke, "Two days ago, before Lara and Jayden got back..." Emma turned to Katy, then shifted her gaze to Dana, "I didn't want to say anything, but I saw my sister sneaking out of Mr. Benson's room early in the morning before he left for the hospital,” the lie slid right past her full lips. She had to do this to trap Brie in Brie's own vicious mannerisms which would depict her jealousy.