Chapter 31- TEMPTATION

WELCOME. (What's welcome in your language? XD)

#20 IN GENERAL FICTION?? Continue to blow my mind please. No, really. Pretty please?

(PLAY SONG ABOVE. I heart Zayn Malik. This song is SHE by Zayn Malik.)

Knock knock.

Lara knocked on Jayden's room door twice and waited. She passed her fingers through her loose black hair and straightened her robe.

You got this, she told her semi conscious mind as she patiently waited for the door to swing open.

Jayden got out of bed wearing a pair of grey sweat pants only and walked towards the door.

He wished it wasn't Lara while he opened it. But there she was, dressed in a very short red silk robe with a silly, lousy smile plastered on her face.

He glanced left to see if anyone was lurking, then shifted his eyes back to Lara.

Lara ogled Jayden, from his disheveled dark lustrous hair, his perfect dark eyebrows, deep blue eyes that could sink two Titanic ships, his perfectly pointed nose, a well kept light stubble, and dull pink kissable lips she couldn't help but drool over.

"What are you-" He began to ask but Lara impeded his speaking abilities when she unexpectedly seized his lips.

Jayden, caught by surprise immediately broke the kiss and pulled her inside as he glanced out the door to make sure no one had seen that, and closed it.

He turned around to find Lara standing with a huge smirk on her face, dark brown eyes glinting, hands ruffling her dark long hair as she whipped her hair from side to side.

"Lara, what in God's name are you doing here? Someone could have seen that." He sounded displeased.

"Who cares?" She propped her chin up with her hands on her small waist, "I miss you."

"You shouldn't be here."

"Don't you miss me?" She asked as she slowly closed the gap between them, and ran her hand down his manly chest, resting it on his well-defined abs.

His abs tightened beneath her touch, and she smirked at his reaction. This fool said he wasn't attracted anymore, she thought.

He hesitated, before saying, "Lara, you have to leave. I'm not doing this. You and I aren't an us anymore, if we ever were."

Lara's smirk faded as the words resounded in her ears.

She placed her head on his chest, her hand still on his abs as she murmured, "Don't say that. You know you want this."

Then she slowly pushed her hand down his abs, lingering just above the hem of his sweatpants where his V cut was.

She decided to cross boundaries. She slowly pushed her hand inside his sweatpants, and watched as it disappeared from sight into his wild territory.

"Lara-"

"Someone's getting wild."

"Have you been drinking?" He had to ask. It would explain the careless kiss, her words, how dragged and slurred they were, and her reckless behaviour. He would have probably gotten a whiff of the alcohol if it wasn't for her aromatic perfume. This wasn't Lara. This was a Josey, or a Tess. Not Lara.

"So what if I have?" She lifted her head to nuzzle him, kissing him softly on his neck and slowly pulling his skin between her teeth.

Jayden gently pushed her to create some distance before he fell into her whirling temptation and seduction.

"You're not in your right senses. This isn't you, why did you drink?"

Unexpectedly, she laughed and jumped on him, circling her arms around his neck with her legs around his waist. His hands went under her bum reflexively and now his back was touching his door.

"You're so sexy," Lara kissed his jawline roughly and traced her lips up to his cheek, causing him to involuntarily release a low groan and press her bum reflexively.

Lara murmured into his ear, after nibbling on his ear lobe, "You want me, I can feel it. I want you too."

"This is wrong." Jayden tried to put Lara down but she didn't budge. She only breathed into his ear,

"Wrong is good."

"You don't know what you're saying." He murmured, lulling his head back as she kissed and sucked on his neck. Damn she was good.

"Lara, enough." He needed her to stop, "I gave you my word, you gave me yours. I'm sticking to mine. Stick to yours."

Lara rose her head from his neck to face him, eyes boring into his.

It was probably working, he thought. He would say anything. Anything to bring her crazy seduction to an end.

"You know, I'm with Kira now." He lied, "I didn't want to say anything before. We can't do this-"

"STOP SAYING THAT." She yelled, catching him by surprise. "I'M WITH YOU, NOT SHE. Got that? You want me. Don't you want to make love to me? Make love to me, Jayden."

Jayden's eyes almost fell out of their sockets as he processed her words. What had happened to her? Several weeks ago, this girl had literally begged for a cuddling session, instead of the 'other things' they could have done. Now she was talking like she knew exactly what lovemaking was all about. She was clearly drunk, and someone must have talked her into this mess.

"Right here, right now." She continued when all he did was to stare, "On the wall, on the floor, on your bed." She leaned in and murmured into his ear, "I've a surprise for you."

"Lara don't-" He began to say but what Lara murmured next provoked an uprush of hot blood to flow throughout his entire body.

"I'm not wearing anything beneath this robe..."

Jayden gulped, and before he could say anything, Lara got to her feet and slowly stepped a few inches back.

The information made him observe her critically. The red fabric was light, and her breasts stood firm in it.

He hoped she wasn't about to do what he thought she was, but she was already a step ahead of him.

Lara's eyes were directly on his, as she slowly, seductively pulled the lace of the red robe, untying the robe, and letting go of the laces.

"You don't want to do that." He warned. She would regret it. She would regret her actions and the thought of it hurt him. The embarrassment was already at its peak.

Jayden tried to tear his eyes away from her. Well, his mind wanted to, but his 'friend' didn't want to. His friend wanted to see her.

Jayden watched as Lara's hands found her delicate shoulders, her fingers lightly touching the hems of the robe, her eyes never leaving his.

Lara then pushed the hems of the robe to the sides, causing Jayden's breath to hitch in his throat, and his blood to pulse feverishly.

She then pushed the robe off her shoulders, causing it to slip to the floor, leaving her naked as a jaybird.

***

A/N: Hey look! A nun just turned into Delilah! What do we do? And what do you think Samson(Jayden) will do? Will he fall into temptation?

Do you think this is another side of Lara or it's solely based on Brie's influence? Lemme know!

(Don't forget to vote, thanks!)

I feel like posting the next chapter now *evil laugh* but imma just let the suspense hang in there for a while.