Chapter 5- DRAMA ROLL

"What...? What is i-"

"Sshhh." He told her and waited. And then he heard it again. Footsteps.

"Someone's coming down the stairs." He told her and she panicked,

"What...What are we going to do?!"

Her robe was at the other end of the kitchen, in front of the refrigerator. So was her pair of slippers. The necklace was on the counter and he had a massive hard-on.

"I've got an idea." He put her on her feet, and she hastily pulled up her night dress.

"Get down. Can you fit in there?" He pointed at the cabinets beside them and she opened one.

It was big enough.

"Yes," she said and while she entered, he apologized,

"I'm really sorry for this."

He walked across the classically built colonial kitchen and picked up her robe and slippers, inhaled her sweet scent from the robe before stashing them into another cabinet.

"Jayden?" Mrs. Benson inquired, then turned on the lights.

"Mom." Jayden crossed his hands in front of his manhood then hid behind the center table with the bright marble countertop before she noticed the bulge in his sweatpants.

"Jayden," Mrs. Benson began. She was wearing a long white robe and had a hair net on, "What are you doing here at this hour?" She walked towards him and he dreaded it.

"I came to get a glass of water." He bent over on the table.

"But I told Lara to make sure that you have a jar of water in your room every day and night."

You never did, Lara rolled her eyes despite her uncomfortable situation.

Jayden shrugged.

"I hope she's efficient." Mrs. Benson said and Jayden smiled.

(She's a good kisser, I love her boobs, I love it when she moans, she's responsible for the boner I'm hiding from you, which is softening by the way, thank you very much mother.), he thought.

"Yes, she is. Very efficient." He simply voiced out.

"Good then. Have you given her your Do's and Don't's list?"

"Um, not yet. I'll do that when I get back from dropping off Mandy."

"And what's that over there?"

Jayden anxiously followed her gaze and noticed it rested on the gold necklace he had bought for Lara.

Mrs. Benson walked towards the counter and picked it up.

"This is a very expensive necklace. It must be for Mandy. I'll give it to her when we're about to leave-"

"No, it's not," he immediately said, and she looked at him.

He continued, "Um, it's not...yet. I was going to give it to her this morning."

Mrs. Benson had a wide grin plastered on her face,

"Wow! Jayden. That's incredible. I really liked her the minute I saw her. She's beautiful, sassy and sophisticated. The perfect girl. Don't take too long to ask her out or I'll do it myself."

"Don't get involved, mom." Jayden sarcastically smiled and took the necklace from his mom. "You should go to bed now. You don't want to miss your flight."

He gently started pushing her out of the kitchen, and when she was out and realized he was staying behind, she asked,

"Aren't you going to bed?"