Day Four

Today was the day I didn't need to fight myself. I was excited as all hell.

I told Mark where I was, I had on my best clothes. Long sleeved shirt with black and purple stripes, they covered everything perfectly. I wear tight pants, but not to tight to show I'm trying to expose anything. I just did a few things with my legs just now and the tight black pants show nothing, So I plan on buying more pants like these. I wear my normal shoes though. Unlike other females, I just kinda. Wear shoes. Waiting outside the building, finally a white van pulls up, and Mark slowly rolls down the windows, wearing sunglasses. 

"Hey little girl."

Oh my fucking god.

"Want some Candy?" He asks, making his voice sound deep and raspy, a bit.. Sexual. 

I smile at him, crossing my arms. "I don't know mister, What kind of candy you got?"

"Why don't you get in and find out?" Mark says, clearly trying hard not to laugh.

"Okie." I say, a little shaky in the voice as I walk to the passenger side, slowly moving into the seat as Mark rubs his hands together like a fly who just landed. I shut the door, and suddenly the locks come up. I turn to Mark who is holding a plastic gun.

"Don't scream and you won't get the shooty."

There's a quiet pause. He just starts pulling the trigger which pathetically just does nothing, and that's when he bursts out laughing, his contagious laughs starting to make me also.

"Seriously?" I ask, looking through the front window of the Van as Mark starts moving forward, hardly even calming down, until after a little bit of time, he does.

"I had to. Everyone kept saying something about it." Mark says, reaching up and wiping his face a bit. I reach over and steal the sunglasses from his face, putting them on my face. He glances at me as I do, and looks back forward.

"The tables have turned Mark. Take me to your work and no one gets hrut." I mess up a little at the end, but that only adds to the comedy.

He chuckles a bit. "Oh no," He says sarcastically. "Please don't hurt me." He wiggles a little bit, pretending to be scared.

"Screeh." I just make a noise, and that makes him chuckle a bit. 

I smile, taking off the glasses as I glance back, seeing a sleeping Chica on the bed, as I notice, her head perks up and she manages to get up from comfort and she walks over, her head peeking through and Me scratching the top.

"Hey gurl." I say. "I've always wanted a dog when I was younger."

"What prevented you?" Mark asks, taking a turn.

"My Dad. He was always strict about that sort of thing. He didn't want me having any boyfriends, like one of those typical dads." I say. "Like a male friend would get me killed."

"Jeez, sounds like you had it... Ruff." (I DON'T REGRET THIS)

I look over and I nod a little bit, looking down at Chica. "Yeah... Ruff." (JUst HOw i LIke IT (I'm not sorry about these jokes))

Mark smiles a bit, the van is just filled with smiles and happiness at this moment. But really, deep inside of me, I still feel it trying to claw that smile out of my face.

(Time skip)

We arrive, I get out of the van and Chica hops out, running over to Mark as He walks by my side. he reaches down, rubbing Chica's face and making her ears flop.

"Hey gurl! Aren't you a good gurl? Yes you are, YES YOU ARE-" He continues to coo at the dog until he looks at the building, and then at me. 

I look at him and I smile as He smiles at me. "I have no clue how to navigate around your work place so guide me." I say, holding my purse to my side.

I hold back the urge of telling Mark the purse is heavy and then carrying his dog instead.

"Well, Follow me then, M'Lady." He mocks a little, as he walks up to the doors of the place, then stepping inside.

Eventually, we find the room we are to record in. Ethan and Tyler are there, in front of the camera setting things up as people are behind it, Kathryn is the one to be noticed. 

Ethan walks over. "Hey." He says, opening his arms up as he smiles. "I see (Y/N) actually came. Yayy.." He says like he has the same height of self esteem as I do.

Which is the same height as Mark.

Short.

"Yup. (Y/N) This is Ethan, pretty sure you already knew but here you go anyways." Mark says as me and Ethan shake eachothers hand.

This was like a dream coming true for me.

"Hey." I say, as Ethan smiles letting go of my hand. 

"HI friend." He says, Tyler, the taller one walking over and towering over everyone in height standards.

"There's Tyler." Mark says, motioning his hand up at Tyler like he meant nothing. 

Me and Tyler have something in common apparently.

"Hello Tyler." I say, and he just waves like he didn't care.

"C'mon Tyler you gotta give more enthusiasm then that." Mark says, Tyler then crouching down to Mark's height.

"C'Mon TYleR You GOttA GivE MorE EntHUsiASm tHEn tHAt."

"Listen here you sack of shit-"

"Guys." Ethan cuts off the what was gonna be a fight, Tyler going back to his own height as Mark looks over, Chica walking off the the person with food. "This isn't about being short or careless. This is about (Y/N)." Ethan says, motioning to me.

Wow, something dedicated to me. This is gonna change quick.

Mark looks over to me and nods. "Yeah, You're right Ethan." Mark says, smiling at me. "This is about (Y/N), and HOW AWESOME SHE IS."

I start scowling. He just started a war of me telling him how much he is wrong, but then I can't tell him that cause then He'd be like me and it'd just make me feel like shit for trying to put him in my shoes.

"How dare you." I say, squinting my eyes as if I was a detective who needs glasses to look at clues. "I thought you should know I have a college degree on being dumb fat and ugly, thank you very much."

"Yeah, well I could've been an engineer and look at me." He says, then putting his hands on my shoulders. "Drop what you're doing in College. J-Just become a youtuber..." He starts laughing, hanging his head a little on how the reader could be like five years old and he just told you to drop out of college to become what he is. But he doesn't know the forth wall so he's just laughing in general.

Don't do that btw.

I smile a bit, and I put my hands on his shoulders. "I already have a job from college Mark. And I can't leave that Job now..." I begin to whisper. "Cause I'm always that job..." I say, he looks back at me as there is a tingling in my nose for a second, and I just sneeze cause that's what people do.

"Well you're pretty bad at your job if you sneeze like that." He says, technically saying the way I sneeze was adorable.
Which means I didn't scream as I sneezed.

I frown and I pull away from his hands. "I-I'm just, gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I say. "...Where is that?" Ethan points me the way, and I follow directions.

As always.

(HUE TIME SKIP)

We are about half way into the video.We where trying to make cookies from scratch today, and clearly Mark is really trying to make it look like a dick, Ethan is trying SO hard but it's just falling apart, and Tyler is actually doing well in making it an actual cookie. Now me on the other hand just match with Mark. I'm making boob cookies, and when he noticed he started laughing, which made me smile, until about after the smile when it finally kicked in.

This cookie is gonna look like shit, taste like shit, It's just gonna be shit. Everything I do is shit. Give up.

Of course I continue, just at a slower pace. I suddenly just don't smile as much and add myself into the conversation, which is okay, but to Mark it doesn't seem like it. When he noticed my off actions he started trying to pull me in, which I did participate in a lot of the conversations. After a bit, we all have to put our cookies in the oven, in which we do. And we wait for about ten to fifteen minutes, this part they're cutting(HAHAAAAAAAA--) out, and Mark walks up to me immediately when they are going to.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asks, me, as I look back at him. 

"Yeah, Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"...I dunno, You just.. Seem out of it."

I stare a little. Does he know? Did He see something he shouldn't have?

"I'm fine, don't worry about it Mark." I say, looking away from him as my voice grows a bit weak during the ending. I suddenly start feeling like I should leave. Like this was a terrible idea.

"...No it isn't." Mark says, clearly able to see my expression. 

I look back at him as He looks concerned. "If there's something wrong, You can tell me. You know that?" He says, nodding a little as to want me to know I could.

I nod. "Y...Yeah." I say, pausing a little.

"Alright." Mark then gives a comforting smile. The time was up, and it was time to pull out our cookies.

Kathryn and Another female (Not Amy my fam she's to perfect and beautiful to exist in my fanfics, also other reasons that are clear) that looks a lot like Mark but female version cause author denies making character, walks over to the counter, taking bites out of every cookie. Mark's actually won for taste, apparently the female that looked like Mark really liked the taste of dick. Tyler won for the closest to actually being a cookie, mostly cause he actually tried. I won for the looks of the cookie, Sprinkle Titties.

Now Ethan, He won at participating. Cause he added a little to much sugar, casual Ethan. Mark throws his fists up into the air, the most happy about winning something for once, but for me I was just happy for everyone else, and I felt bad for Ethan. He deserved what I won more then I did. I don't deserve anything. My mind starts practically stabbing me with guilt, but I simply look down at the counter instead of saying anything.

After a bit, the video ends with me forcing a smile at the Camera, and Mark saying his goodbyes. Soon, It's finished, Ethan and Tyler saying goodbye to me as they have their own things to do. Mark turns to me, both me and him still at the counter. He looks at me and I look back, My mind immediately thinks I did something wrong. He just stares at me for a while before smiling.

"Hi." He says, like an idiot of course, Comedy, and I can't help but smile now. 

"Hello there." I say back, the depressive thoughts slowly bringing themselves off of me.

"You wanna head back home or do you want to hang?"

I would LOVE to hang. But that's probably not what you mean, right?

"I'm gonna go with heading back home." I say, smiling at him.

"Aw," He whines a little. "My Friends where just getting to like you.

"Ew, People liking me. Terribly low standards, like your height."

"Hey!" He frowned before sighing, brushing it off best he can. "If I have low standards, I don't want them to be high."

Fucking hell, he always knows what to say to make me feel better.

"Bad decisions." I say, waving my finger in front of his face.

"Now take me home, on your white van.. Steed." I make it a little more awkward then it should have been, But he simply smiles.

"Right this way, Ma'dam." He says, walking past me and soon taking me to leave.