Day 35 (Two)

We've gone through half of the rides, the roller coaster ones and he's been taking me onto the carousel ones, and now we are on the dart shooting ones, where usually people, couples, get each other prizes. Which I'm sure that's what Mark's intending. Mark takes a dart, and aims it, of course I stay beside him, hoping that he's actually able to throw, not that I'm selfish and I want something, but It shows he's recovering and growing stronger.

He aims, and throws, the first tries of paying his money to hit the balloons are about three, until he finally gets all three hits on the forth. He throws his hands in the air cheering for himself.

"Took you like, five hundred misses." I scoff, and he looks at me and points his finger at me.

"Hey," He just starts making inaudible mumbling noises until the person behind the table reaches over and hands Mark a large stuffed animal, and he reaches over and takes it. "Thank you." He says, and motions the soft pink large bunny to me, cause the teddy bear is to cliche.

"Mark, you really didn't have to."

"Well I did it anyways, Why? 'Cause you deserve it." Mark says, and I take it into my arms, it's the size of my whole torso, my head in between it's pink bunny ears and Mark smiles. "You look adorable."

I frown at him. "I do not." I say, and I nuzzle my face into the top of the bunny's head. "I'm absolutely disgusting."

"...Dissssgustingly adorable?" Mark says, and I glare at him with my eyes. 

He simply laughs at me and walks over, wrapping his arms around me and the bunny both. "You are a beautiful person, (Y/N)."

"Whatever.." I groan a little, moving my head up from the bunny and I look up at him as he pulls away. 

He pauses and looks to the right, and I do too. It's another ride, a Ferris wheel to be exact. I look back at him.

"Mark this date doesn't have to be that romantic--" He catches me off guard when he reaches down and lifts me off my feet, grunting slightly cause of the way he had to bend, but then just carries me towards the Ferris wheenie.

"Why though?" I ask. "I could just walk Mark."

"Nope That's too logical."

I frown and I sigh softly, leaning my head closer to his chest and closing my eyes a bit. "Don't hurt yourself please.." I say, and I feel Mark glance at me with his eyes, and back forward.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay. Like I promised." He says, and I smile lightly.

After a bit of walking I am sat down, and I open my eyes to see we are in a seat of a Ferris wheel, and even more Cliche, It's night now, the stars above us, as Mark sits down beside me and the bars go up, as we start moving forward and up in the red cart. I look up at Mark who smiles down at me, who has been, and I smile back, since his is so contagious.

We lift off the ground, and he looks away as he looks at the stars, I can see them sparkling in his eyes, and I smile more, only looking up at the stars as well. I can understand why he loves space so much, it's a lot prettier when you look at it for a long time, and it's the same with the reader to. If you just look in deeper, through what you see with just first glance, you can see something magnificent. Stars die at some point, sure, but their light lives on so much longer afterwards, that's something kinda like your choices, you do something great and it lives on a lot longer then you think.

I lean onto Mark a bit, as the Ferris wheel stops, probably someone else getting on or just another date, couple, anything, it doesn't really matter. Just as long as they're happy. I reach over and grab Mark's hand, which was once on his leg but he holds mine back, I stare up at the stars, and for a bit, there's simply calming, relaxing silence. Even my mind is at ease. I let out a calm sigh, for once I really do feel happy. I scoot closer to Mark, holding his hand softly as I suddenly hear a calm click.

I look up, Mark just took another selfie, and I move up. "Get rid of that." I say, knowing I was in it and he looks at me.

"Why? I took the selfie because your beautiful face was in it." 

"I'm not beautiful Mork." I say frowning. 

"Know what, You're right." Mark says, finally coming to his senses. "You're absolutely gorgeous." Fuck.

I frown more and I look away, blush covering my face as I become flustered, and he chuckles softly at me. "Don't laugh at me." I whine, trying to sound assertive but it comes out pathetic.

"Awwww." He says, and I growl under my breath, crossing my arms.

Suddenly he stops after a bit, and reaches over, bringing his hand to my face and lifting my head up to look at him. I see his sweet smile as I continue to frown, my brows furrowed angrily. He stares at my eyes, staring into my soul it feels, I want to look away cause of how flustered I am, but I don't try to get away. I don't want Mark thinking I'm afraid of his face over Dark, but it is a bit sinister to me. But it doesn't get to me.

"..You really are a beautiful girl." He says, and  let out a soft sigh, as I stop frowning.

"...Whatever." I say, I'm done with arguing with him about it, but I'm not going to agree with him.

"You really are."

I stare, breathing through my nose now. He brings his other hand to the other side of my face, and draws his thumb across my cheek, a little bit relaxing as he does. He holds my face, inspecting my eyes with his, and he then leans forward, pressing his lips against mine, closing his own eyes, as mine widen.

I am a little shocked, but I don't want to hurt him with another cringefest, so I close my eyes, and kiss back softly, letting go of his hand and wrapping my arms around him, hugging him tightly as he soon does the same, but his arms around my waist. For a moment we stay there, until I pull back, licking my lips to get rid of the extra saliva that escaped the kiss, and we start moving again, the Ferris wheel does. I open my eyes and Mark does to, a little blush on his face and on mine. He smiles, happily, so damn happily, and I can tell it effects me to. I wish I didn't kiss him back, 'cause now he probably has me wrapped around his finger, I don't want to leave, and I can't. He's gonna do something terrible to me now isn't he?

He stares at me, and then pulls me to him, hugging me tightly, and I can't help but hug him back, laying my head onto his chest as he nervously laughs.

"I-I was actually scared you would decline me again..." Mark says, softly, and I stay with him holding my breath for a moment, then letting out a soft sigh, mumbling 'Don't hurt me please'.

"Yeah I was thinking about it." I say casually.

"Well that doesn't help."

I giggle slightly and I look up at him with a smile on my face. "...I'm happy I didn't." I say, and Mark's smile grows, and he lets out a relieved sigh, closing his eyes and resting his chin onto the top of my head, and I rest my forehead onto the sternum of his chest.

"..I love you (Y/N). I hope you know now I really do."

There's a pause.

"...I love you too, Mark."

"With all of my heart."

With all of my heart.

...With all of my heart...

...Always, (Y/N)...