Day 58

I open my eyes, and I sit up stretching. This time, I woke up earlier then Mark has. Mark snores softly, and I look down at him and smile, and I lay back down beside him, and cuddle up close. I usually do this cause I'm to paranoid to walk around the house when he's asleep, So I just stay with him. I wrap my arms around him as he grumbles softly, but eventually wraps his arms back around me, and I lean my head close to his chest, listening to the thumps of his heart.

After a bit his grip on embrace gets a bit tighter, and oddly very tight, and his heart beat goes a bit faster. At first I think it's another wet dream type situation, until he breathes heavily like he was having himself a good ol' anxiety attack (Good ol' Donut Fuck). I look up a bit and I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck, shushing him lightly, as that usually is all I have to do to calm him down. He's been having a lot lately since the... Darkiplier Incident.

He whines a bit as he only hugs me a bit tighter, which is odd as this usually fixes the issue.

"It's okay," I say calmly. "Whatever's happening is just a dream. It isn't real." I reassure him, and after a little bit of laying there, he calms down, his grip on the back of my shirt loosens. 

I sigh softly, and I attempt to pull away for a moment, but his hug doesn't allow it. I pretty much stay there until he wakes up. Which is about half an hour later. Mark groans as he lets me go and sits up from bed, me still being awake I sit up with him. He stretches his arms up to the ceiling, letting out a pleasured whimper before turning to me, in which I smile.

"Hey." I say, and he smiles back.

"Hello sunshine." Mark says, and reaches over, hugging me tightly.

"Sunshine?" I ask, hugging him back.

"Yeah.. I just woke up and usually I wake up in the morning, so..." He pauses. "Yeah that was cheesy.. I just woke up, I'm sorry."

I giggle a bit, and I nuzzle him into his chest. "It's okay.. It's a nice nickname, usually the ones you give me aren't so bad.." I say, and I look up at him. "..You had a nightmare, can you tell me what it was about?" I ask.

"Uh.." Mark glances over to his right and at me. "...Well, it was another.. One of those situations, y'know, me losing.. You. I know you probably think it's stupid 'cause you feel as if no one would be so upset but I would be.. As you know."

I sigh softly and I lean up, kissing him a bit before pulling away from the hug. "It's okay Mark, you know that if you lost me, I'd come back." I say, smiling as I get off the bed. "I'm gonna go downstairs and make breakfast." I say, before walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

(HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEH)

I sit down across from Mark after feeding Chica and setting our plates down. Mark takes a bite out of his food, and looks at me.

"This is good." He compliments my cooking, and I smile.

"Thank you." I say, even though it really isn't that good, I've never been good at anything but the more I just hide my true feelings of hatred against myself, Mark won't have to worry as much..

Which is why it would be so unsuspecting if he left me and I died. He takes a few more bites as I take a few out of mine, until he starts talking. "Today I'm gonna try to make a live stream on Getting Over it." Mark says, and I stare for a moment.

"Oh really? Probably eight hours in you wouldn't have gotten anywhere."

He frowns. "Hey, Shush. I'm good at games."

"Whatever you say babe." I say, smiling as I take another bite.

"I really am! Like shmups, I'm great at those." He smiles. "Shmups are awesome."

"Yeah I know you like shmups Mark." I say, crossing my legs under the table. "But you aren't so good at rage games."

"Well I'll show you, I'm gonna beat the hell out of that game."

"Like you beat the hell out of your mouse?"

"It's still working." Mark says, as I watch him take his final bite, and he just sits there, probably waiting for me to finish mine so he can steal my washing dishes.

"Yeah, let's see how long that lasts." I say. 

"It'll last, hopefully.. I'm thinking of making a challenge out of the game." Mark says.

"Tch, what are you gonna call it? Try not to swear challenge?" I ask, and Mark stares at me for a moment.

"That's.. Actually a pretty good idea.. The punishment is I delete my channel--"

"Too far."

"The punishment is... People unsubscribe? I can call it the 'Destroy my Channel' Challenge."

I smile a bit. "Yeah, sure. That actually seems entertaining."

"That's what I'm tryin' to do, is entertain. Clearly from how much you like me it's pretty entertaining."

"I mean, even if you didn't do videos for a living I'd probably still love you, for you." I say, nodding softly as I can tell that made the rest of his day.

"..Well, either way." He steps off of that topic. "I'm gonna do that.. Now." He says now once I finish my plate, and walks away with it. I look over, and watch him clean the plates, as I frown.

"You do know I could be doing that." I say.

"Well I'm doing it so HA." Mark scoffs, looking back at me and sticking his tongue out at me, and I pretty much scowl.

"How dare you. I wash dishes better."

"And You also look better."

"Fucc you."

"You already have."

I look down, and lay my forehead onto the table, he laughs as I start groaning as I clearly can't win against him. I mean I could, but I'm to lazy to get up and seduce the win out of him, which I know works after a couple times of doing it. He walks over and chuckles a bit, and I look up at him with the same scowl. He reaches down and hugs me into an embrace, and kisses the top of my head lightly.

"I'll be back out after about one or Two hours." He says, and lets me go before leaving the kitchen.

For about two hours I listen to him scream random words of trying not to cuss.

(Spook)

I'm in the bedroom, petting Chica as I read a few stories on wattpad. (Half of Y/C/N)iplier fanfic has been up for a while, and I wanted to see what people see us like. Sometimes it's close to.. Creepily accurate. An Ex boyfriend is a few and one features Darkiplier

There's a loud thud in the recording room, at first I imagine he threw another chair, but there's only silence after that. I look up, closing my phone as I am tempted to go and check on him.

Did the game get the best of him? Did he end up having that heart attack everyone warned him about?

There's another thud, of course it could just be him being pissed, but he's not saying anything, like yelling or screaming random words. I get up from the bed and walk over, out of the bedroom and the the door of his recording room. I knock lightly.

"Mark?"

"Y-Yes?" I hear him say, it sounds.. Odd.

"Are you okay? You don't seem like your yelling angered self. You don't even sound angry."

"Don't worry about me dear, go back to bed and read your wattpad stories." 

I giggle a bit. "Dear? When did y-..." I pause, my heart sinking a bit. "...How did you know I was reading wattpad stories?"

There's a moment of silence, and I feel my fingers dig into the base of the board. 

"I went to check on you, hun. I wanted to make sure you where safe."

"Can I come in Mark?" I ask, grabbing the door knob. 

If he said no, I would come in anyways.

"Uh, sure." He says, and I open the door.

Just as I do he's walking away from the closet of the room. I look at his face, his eyes are brown, I look down. A pause.  I glance around at his feet for a moment, but there's not a shadow, therefore, this is Dark. I'm a bit scared to say anything, but I'm going to play along.

"...Well, everything looks fine in here." I say, looking at him with my award winning fake smiles, I could be an actor if I wanted, seeing as I can deceive the manipulator himself.

He smiles back, an odd way Mark would never smile at me. "Of course it is, why wouldn't it be?" 

"Well, seeing as you play that rage game so much, you'd think that you'd have a heart attack at some point, that'd be heart breaking, wouldn't it?" I ask, shutting the door.

He seems a bit peeved that I'm actually staying in the room.

"Yeah, Heart breaking.. That reminds me.. (Y/N), we need to have a talk, about our relationship." 

And here comes the thing Dark would do. 

"Oh, Really...? What is it?" I cross my arms, tilting my head with a concerned look, as he gives me this sad look.

"...I just... I don't think that we're going anywhere..." 'Mark' says. "...And I want you to leave. Forever. It's not you.. Actually, no, it's always been you. You're just so needy, annoying. I can't have you around any more."

It does hurt me to hear Mark's voice say that, and I do believe he'd say those things, my mind is considering actually using this as a way to get away from this, and leave. Forever.. But if I do that, there's no telling what Dark could do to him.

I frown, it did hurt me so it's not that fake. "...R-Really? After everything I've done for you.. I feel so much like Mark in that Who killed Markiplier scenario, y'know?" I could tell that triggered him a little, being his origins. 

"Don't bring that up. I just don't want you in my life anymore. So get the fuck out."

I squint my eyes, furrowing my brow angrily. "Now I get why Mark killed Celine. He gave her everything, and she dropped it on the ground like a vase." I flip off his whole face by shoving my erected middle finger in front of his eyes. "Only difference is I never loved you anyways, I've always been with someone else."

'Mark' stares, oddly a smirk grows on his face, as if he was thinking 'Oh, this is just to good'.

"And who the hell did you cheat on me with?" He moves my hand out of his face, and I stop the act, smiling at him. 

"Wilford." 

Dark is triggered as all hell, his shell cracks away and he snaps into his own clothes, a suit and all.

Red, Blue, Black, all the same really, along with the ringing.

"Yeah you suck at pretending." I say, nodding and Dark scowls at me.

"Fuck you."

"Oh, but you already have." I give him the stupid smile Mark gives to the camera in selfies as I nod at Dark, a frown on his face.

"Whatever." He says, shaking his head a little. Either way you can't stop me now. I--"

For no reason I start waving my hand into his face, knowing how much he probably hates the illogicalness of it, he frowns.

"...What are you doing?"

"Showing you how much I like your cheese."

He stares at my hand, and scowls, looking at my face. "Why. I don't even have cheese. I don't even LIKE cheese."

I stare, my hand pausing. "...I didn't mention anything about turtles."

His shell cracks as he screams, and I move my hand back.

Yeah, He's PISSED.

Suddenly she shoves me into the wall, of course me hitting my back into it, and oddly the force he shoved me into knocks me out cause this part it about to reach 2000 words and Author deny.