Day 88

It's been a week, We've got the people we need, Ethan, Tyler, Kathryn, A lot of Mark's friends. Ethan's planning it all with Kathryn's help, Tyler helping set a few things up. We moved it closer since Mark became a bit anxious about it, which I can tell. Kathryn and I are in my house, getting the dress she bought for me on.

"I am nervous as all hell." I say, Kathryn prepping up the dress. 

"Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure Mark is more nervous then you are."

"Doubt it." 

Kathryn stands up, after adjusting a few things and she looks up and down at the dress. "Damn you look great."

"That's the exact opposite of what I was trying to do Kathryn."

Kathryn giggles a little, looking up at my face. "Well you're not doing a very good job at it, (Y/N) Fischbach."

I frown, a little blush growing on my face. "Don't call me that yet." I say, crossing my arms.

"Well I'll call you Mrs.Fischbach then."

"Please no."

She giggles softly, as a car pulls up outside the window. She looks over.

"There's our ride." She says, as she looks over at me. 

I take in a deep breath, gripping onto the dress part over my chest. "Okay, Jeez..."

"Don't worry (Y/N). You look great, everything's gonna be perfect. Me and Ethan made sure of that... Although Ethan's the priest and he's gonna fuck up a LOT but that was Mark's decision for letting him be the priest so blame him."

I giggle softly, and I nod. I take in another deep inhale, then exhale. 

"Alright,"I start. "I'm ready." Kathryn nods, and reaches over taking my hand, and we walk out of the building.

(AEHHHH)

I'm in the car, roomy car at that, stuffing my face with the popcorn they've provided. 

"(Y//N) Jesus calm down you're gonna get the dress dirty--"

"I'M STRESS EATING."

"CALM MY QUEEN." Kathryn reaches over to take the bucket, but I hiss at her.

"MY PRECIOUS."

"God fucking damnit (Y/N) you gotta stop."

I hiss once again and I back myself up into the corner of my seat, pressing against the car door. 

At some point we arrive, and I drop the empty bucket. 

"Fucc."

"C'mon (Y/N)." Kathryn takes my arm, and I practically wheeze out the car door. 

"Breathe." Kathryn tells me, and so I do. "I'm gonna go to my place as one of the brides maids, okay? Tyler can walk you down the aisle." Kathryn reassures me, since I don't have a father to do that, Tyler was the next best thing.

I nod a bit, as she lets go of me and I look at the driver, Tyler, steps out in his butler outfit as he walks over, and reaches his arm out. "You ready?"

I nod a bit, biting my lip only softly as I take his arm. "S-Sure."

(Btw I have no clue how weddings work so if this is shit blame me.)

Tyler takes me slowly down the aisle thingy, many fans are in the seats mostly and one of them starts squealing like a fangirl, cause there's probably hardcore shippers. A few take selfies with me in the shot, and some are off buying merch. Mostly friends though. I then see Mark at the end being like. Wow. Wait no that's not how it goes.

Mark looks over at me, I can tell he's staring 'cause. He's not blinking(Durdurudrdur). At the end Tyler lets my arm go, and he steps over to the best man's line, as I take a step in front of Mark.

"You look stunning." Mark mumbles to me.

"Th-Thanks." I clearly am nervous.

Ethan walks over in the cheapest and shittiest priest costume, and opens a book.

"Fuck, I forgot..." He mumbles a little, as a few people giggle at his clumsiness, until he finds himself the page.

He begins to speak, technically having to stand their for close to a few hours, having to say a things at some points. Mark smiles at me the whole time, and I make myself smile back.

"Do you take this woman to be you lawfully wedded husband." A pause. "Wait." Ethan looks down, and everyone can't help but laugh, especially Mark and I.

"You suck at this." Mark says, looking at Ethan.

"Hey shut up." A few more giggles, before he reads back over, and looks up as Mark looks back at me.

"Mark, Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Mark grips his own hands a little.

"(Y/N)," I gulp a little. "Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband."

"I do." I try my best not to stammer.

"You may kiss the bride or something." Ethan waves his hand a little at us as if it was the most disgusting line he had to ever say, before Me and Mark do after all kiss (Make out like mm no), the crowds of friends and fans cheer, and throw things into the air, a few people actually brought confetti. We break the kiss, and Mark looks at me into the eyes, an extremely happy grin on his face as I give him the same.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Mark says. 

"I love you--"

There's a scream and a girl runs over, taking about a thousand pictures of the both of us, as we look over. 

Fangirls.

They run away, and I giggle softly, looking back at Mark. "I love you too, Mark."

He smiles, and reaches over, taking my hand.

(Skepping)

After a bit of talking, Mark and I meeting fans, Mark suddenly, some how gets a mic.

"Hey, is this on?" He asks into it, and everyone looks over, especially me. "Okay yeah, Boogy Boogy." A few people giggle softly, as suddenly Mark is handed a guitar.  "This, is for (Y/N)." He says, and I walk over to close to right in front of him as he sets the mic up in it's stand, and drums his fingers against the strings.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up.

You made me feel as though, I was enough.

We danced the night away, We drank to much.

I held your hair back when, you were throwin' up.

When you smiled, over your shoulder, for a minute I was stone-cold sober.

I pulled you closer to my, chest.

Then you asked me to stay over, I said I already told ya, I think that you should get some rest.

I knEW loved you then, But you'd never know. 'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go.

I knew I needed you, But I never showed, But I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old.

Just say you won't let go, 

I'll wake you up with some, breakfast in bed.

I'll bring you coffee with, a kiss on your head.

I'll take the kids to school, wave them goodbye. I'll thank my lucky stars, for that night.

When you looked over your shoulder, for a minute I forgot that we're older.

I wanna dance with you right now.

And you look, as beautiful as ever, I swear that everyday you'll get better, You make me feel this way some how.

I'm so in love with you, And I hope you know, darling your love is worth it's weight of gold. 

We've come so far my dear, Look how we've grown. 

And I wanna live with you, until we're gray and old.

Just say you won't let go,

I wanna live with you, even when we're ghosts.

'Cause you were always there for me when I needed you most.

I'm gonna love you till, My lungs give out.

I promise till death we part, like in our vows.

So I wrote this song for you, Now everybody knows.

It's just you and me, until we're gray and old.

Just say you won't let go,

There's a pause afterwards, and then a lot of the people start clapping and cheering, but Mark focuses his vision on me. I'm a bit stunned, in which when I can I run up to him and hug him tightly, him hugging me back after setting the guitar down.

"Jeez, I didn't think you'd like it because of that hiccup I had." Mark says, as I giggle softly.

"You're going through puberty again was my favorite part. Now I can make fun of you about it." I say, and he frowns.

"How dare you." Mark says, before smiling and nuzzling his face into my hair. "..I love you." He says, once again.

"I love you too Mark."

Was the last thing, I wrote into the book.

The twenty year old man lies in bed, his mother wrote him this book to tell him about her and his father's love life, and he's read it about close to one thousand times, the pages are worn out, and no matter what, his eyes will always water. 

He sets the book down on the nightstand.