Day 26

Yesterday Mark was stuck on the phone with the girl for around an Hour in a half, me being happy for him that he'll find someone better. Today, I woke up a little earlier to Mark on the phone in the bathroom, trying to brush his teeth as the girl talked. I turn my head to the door, he's standing there with only a towel wrapped around his waist and messy wet hair, spitting out the tooth paste and washes it down the drain.

"That evil betch." Mark replies to whatever Alesa said, amusing her as He takes in water from a cup and swishes, spitting that out as well. I smile lightly, and turn away to the other direction, holding my hands under my head.

He doesn't love you.

He would never love you as much as I do, (Y/N).

I pause for a moment, holding my breath as I notice it completely that time, that really wasn't me. It sounded so much like Mark, but my brain forcefully shoves it off as my imagination, and I force myself to sit up, and I see the mirror from my desk. I frown at myself, as I stand up and walk over, and brush my hair a bit, planning on taking a shower afterwards, but why not brush my hair first to make things at least a little easier. Mark steps out.

"Hey (Y/N)." Mark says, as he walks back with his phone to his ear.

"Hey.. Mark." I paused for a moment as Mark simply walked out of the room. 

Clearly he doesn't care, he just felt bad so he only said Hi.

I'd pay more attention to you rather then that whore, (Y/N). You don't need Mark.

I pause, I just start to feel uncomfortable, but for some reason it feels like I should believe whatever this is.

Am I losing my mind? Is there another person? Hello?

Silence in my mind, well, somewhat. I mean I can't just stop thinking.. Unless I ended it. I'd like to know what true silence feels like.

I leave it be, maybe my imagination just wants to go wild today. I set my brush down and grab a different pair of clothes, and walk to the bathroom to take my shower, closing the door behind me. I take off my clothes, exposing my body, my disgusting scar infested body, as I walk into the glass shower, setting my clothes down besides the glass wall, outside of it of course. Just fucking wash my clothes in the shower with meself.

The water hits me, burning close to immediately, rolling down my head, my arms, my thighs.. Mostly my thighs is the most pleasurable, getting rid of that itch a bit, although it brings back an itch on my arms a bit, but that goes away easily. I begin to wash my hair and myself, closing my eyes to my dark morbid thoughts.

(I LIEK TIME) (I PROTEC)

(BUT WE SKEP) (ALSO ATTAC)

I walk downstairs after my shower, my hair is a bit wet and dripping only a little, but I walk over into the kitchen, Mark is still on the phone as he tries to cook. I stare, I still feel oddly jealous, and heart broken, but I sit down anyways, a fake smile on my face waiting for my breakfast I've started eating, thanks to Mark. Suddenly there's a text on my phone, and I look at it. I open it, from an unknown number saying

"Hey, It's Alesa. This is (Y/C/N) right?"

I didn't expect her to even try to contact me. "Yeah, that's me." I reply. "Hey."

"Is it true that you cut yourself?" She replies, not even being blunt about it. I grow a little uncomfortable.

"I don't like talking about that."

"So you do." She replies. "Does Mark know?"

"Yeah." I admit to it, there's no point in lying if everyone already knows, but I bet no one cares. 

No one would care if I cut to deep, Or if I still do or did.

"He probably doesn't care, right? He wouldn't." She fuels my thoughts.

I glance over at Mark for a second, If I told him that she said this fueling suicidal bullshit, he wouldn't have anyone, if I didn't, he'd be stuck with.. This.

I guess anything is better then me.

"Nah, He wouldn't care. But that's okay."

"Is it? If it is you should probably just do it, y'know, kys." I pause for a moment, I don't know why this is really getting to me, but it is.

Mark walks over, and sets my plate down in front of me. "Here you go (Y--" He is caught off guard as I stand up and run off with my phone, to the bathroom. I feel his eyes on me as I run into the bathroom and shut the door, locking it.

I stare at her reply and decide I'm done talking to her all together. I turn off my phone and lay it on the ground. Mark on the other side knocks. "(Y/N)? What's wrong? Are you okay? Please don't do anything in there."

"I- I'm fine!" I yelp a little. "J-Just... Uh... On my period? Yeah that.. I-I'm just a little emotional."

There's a moment of awkward silence. "...Oh, W-Well uhm.. I could get you some chocolate-"

"Don't bother." I say. "Just.. Go away." I say.

Another pause, and he lets out a sigh. "Alright hun. Don't do anything that'd be stupid, Please."

I hear him walking away, taking Alesa off hold. 

Everything I do is stupid, the only smart thing that I could do is kill myself... Yeah. 

I lift my sleeve a little as I stand up, staring at my wrist, picking up my phone as it buzzes in my hand. I turn it on and I read Alesa's reply, hiccing softly to myself.

"You ran off and cried? You're fucking weak, Mark wouldn't care for someone like you."

"I know. Don't need to tell me twice." I respond, I can tell she's a little taken back by my response, she'd expect a bigger fight, but apparently I didn't give her what she wanted.

I pull my sleeve back up, as she stops responding to me, and I walk out the door, I glance at the Kitchen, Mark on the phone, eating alone with a lone plate of breakfast across the table from him, I walk up the stairs instead, him hardly noticing cause of how focused he is on eating that sexy fucking food like damn hotter then Mark.

I walk into the bedroom upstairs and reach under the bed, grabbing that secret bag of my razor sharp friends, and walking into the master bathroom. I lock the door, and I set the phone on the counter of the sink, me then looking at myself. Red underneath my sad, tired eyes, my hair is starting to dry into it's natural look, but that won't matter. I reach down and take off my shirt, exposing my scarred arms once again, and I pull out one sharp medal boi. (Who would win, a beautiful loved woman that is loved by so many no matter what her thoughts tell her or one weird sharp square thingy?)

I pause for a moment, tears flowing from my eyes.

I don't need a note, what I have to say doesn't matter.

I move my hand down, the blade cutting through my skin like paper, blood, red water, whatever you wanna call it seeps slowly. 

"Ngh-" I clench my teeth to the pain, the pain that I've missed, and wish I didn't miss. 

I add a few more, then to a lot, kinda like the usual I can't stop myself till my arm is full of cuts, and I fall to the ground sobbing aggressively. Blood seeping from my sliced arm and down onto the hard cold floor, puddling. I wheeze a few times, wishing I wasn't such a coward to do it, I was terrified of what lied beneath death, even though I tell myself it isn't that scary. Suddenly, a knock on the door.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay? I know you're on your uh, period but--"

"I-I'm sorry." I cry out a little, my voice hiccing a bit. 

He tries to turn the knob, but the lock doesn't dare let it get past.

"(Y/N)? What happened? Open the door please." I can hear the panic in his voice, My vision starts to blurr. 

Maybe one of my cuts went in deep enough? 

I breathe heavily, my chest feels like it's being pressed against about a thousand ton of pounds.

"(Y/N) Answer me!" He screams at me, and sudden bang against the door, him trying to get in, but before the door hits the ground, I pass out, the last thing I hear is the thud, and the screaming. 

Darkness.