Day 37

I leave the bedroom rather quickly, grabbing my brush on my way out. Dark usually won't leave me alone when I'm in there during the mornings, so this is technically my safe way of doing my morning routine. Mark walks past me and into the bedroom carrying a box of hinges, he's probably gonna fix that door.  I brush away my tangles and snarls and I walk back in, and I set down my brush. I look over at Mark who actually got a new door, the other one had a large dent from him kicking it down after I.. Yeah.

"You need some help?" I ask, walking over and Mark looks up at me.

"Uh, sure. Hold this for me." He says, and I hold down the hinge. "Okay hold it still please." He says, and for the rest of the time I help him drill hinges to the wall and door until it's finished.

Afterwards we go downstairs, Mark already made the breakfast, so I sit down, and he sits in the usual. Today has everything, the mashed potatoes are in two separate parts for the cheeks, with gravy of course, eggs for eyes, bacon for the mouth, and the cottage cheese is the nose.

"You really like making faces don't you Mark?" I ask, look at him and he smiles.

"That's the face I make every time I see you. Happy smiles."

I look down and stare at the breakfast. "..Yeah I'm gonna regret letting you see me from now on. I like the original smile you make." I look up and he laughs a bit, at my comment.

"Well if that's the case you'll keep my original smile instead." I nod, and I take my silverware and I begin to scoop out the cottage cheese.

"Yeah, cause I like the version of you that still has a nose."

"I like the version that still has lips to kiss you with." Mark smirks at me as I frown at him with hatred in every fiber of my being.

Why do I love this Dork?

I let out a soft sigh, taking the bite of my cottage cheese, of course he didn't make this part, but no matter what it was delicious (I liek cutedge CHHESZE.). "Well," I begin talking after that bite. "I like the version of you that has the rest of your body." I say, for joke purposes, I wink and his face lights up with a bit of blush.

He laughs a little nervously. "I-I try.. Keeping my body, y'know?"

"Yeah, not doing as good as you thought you were, huh?" You're also not good at keeping your whole body either, mister Hospital ten times a year.

Mark shakes his head laughing only slightly. "Nooo." He takes a bite out of the bacon.

I giggle, taking another bite, but before I take another one my phone begins to ring in my pocket. I pull it out and look at who was calling, an unknown number. I usually get scammers, but oddly I always answer, in the hopes of... Just I don't even know why I do.

I answer and bring it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hello? Is this (Y/N)?" I pause, Mark looking at me as he takes bites out of his food.

I tug at the collar around my throat. "Uh, Yeah?"

There's a sigh of relief, This voice... "Oh thank god, hun, where are you? Are you okay?"

My eye brows furrow in confusion. "...Who are you?" I ask.

"Do you not remember me? It's me your mother--" As soon as I hear 'Mother' I exit the call, and set my phone down on the table.

"Why did you hang up?" Mark asks, taking my phone and I watch him.

"It was one of those scam sites--"

Suddenly the phone starts ringing, and Mark answers it.

Fuck.

"Mark, please--"

"Hello?" Mark says, bringing it up to his ear.

"Who are you? Where is my daughter?"

"Daughter? You mean (Y/N)?" He stares at me, confused.

"Yes, Where is she? What did you do to her?"  He mutes your phone so they can't hear you or him.

"Did she beat you?" Mark asks, this is his way of getting consent.

I stare.

It would be nice to talk to my mother again... My family, they weren't that bad of people. It was just Chris... Man, when they find out.

I shake my head. "She was a great mother, great cook too."

Mark smiles, and unmutes. "(Y/N) Is right here with me, I'm actually her boyfriend."

"What?!" I hear my mom sound shocked behind the screen, and Mark snickers a little. 

He goes through a trivia of questions from my mom, I can hear it all happening as I take my loved bites, and suddenly it kicks in.

Stop eating, your getting to fat. He'll leave you.

I keep eating(I as the author deasl with this but like. Food tastes good.). Although I promise myself I won't be eating anymore. (I do this to. But it's always lies.)

(Food tastes good.)

After a bit Mark tells them my location, and he hangs up letting out a soft sigh. "Jesus, your mom asked a LOT of questions."

"Well, Yeah." I shrug, getting done with my food. "I did just suddenly disappear three months ago. and block her number, and everyone else's. I guess she used a different phone."

"Why did you do that?"

"Well, You know I ran away from home because of  HIM, right?" Mark nods a little in response. "Well, he'd go through my family to find me, if they could contact me. But I guess he just found out through a different way."

"...Jeez, I get it then." Mark says, reaching over and taking my plate and his.

"Mark you don't have to wash the plates this time--"

"Shush, I washie wash." Mark says, and so he does. 

I stand up and leave to brushie brush my teeth.

( . . . . / . . )

I've been texting my mother as of late, I told her everything that happened, except for the Darkiplier thing. She doesn't need to know that. My Mother, (M/N - Mom's Name) Has always been around, of course a lot of things happened while I was gone, usually everything happens while I'm gone, like in elementary school. Sick for one day. Whole fucking parade, school shooting, damn it's like they celebrate the days I'm gone I've also been talking to Kathryn lately, after yesterday. Suddenly I remember. My Dad, my overly protective dad.

Fuck.

"Hey, Mark!" I yelp, getting up off of the living room couch and he walks over to me, wiping off his face with a napkin.

"Yeah?"

I walk up to him. "You know I love you, right?" I ask, and Mark glances over his shoulder and at my face.

"Uhmm.. Yeah?"

"Alright well if my dad meets you, I'll write a poem for your grave stone."

"WAT?"

I can't help but laugh at the way he says this.

"WAaT do you MEAN grave stone? Is your dad going to kill me?"

"Yeah, even though I'm like twenty five."

Mark frowns. "But why though? What did I do?"

"Existed."

Mark groans, and I pat his shoulder. "I'm sorry Mark, I ask that question everyday, and I get the same answer from my depression everyday."

"Evil."

"Either way give me hugs before you die." I say, opening my arms and so he hugs me. 

I've been becoming at least a little more confident everyday when it comes to Mark, he's been rubbing it off on me.

We stand there for like two seconds before he stops. "My arms are too tired to do more loving."

"But why though?" I ask, and I look at his face.

"'Cause my face wants to be loved. And my face is jealous." Mark says smiling, and I smile back.

I would kiss him, but I'm not used to starting things, so I simply tap his nose with my finger, with it synchronized with a "Boop".

"Boom, your face has been loved." I say, and Mark frowns.

"That's not the type of love I wanted."

"Oh well." I shrug, and then he leans forward, kissing me softly, as the usual, he's the one who begins it.

I of course kiss him back as he moves his hands onto my waist, and I wrap my arms around his torso. We stay there for a moment, before he pulls away from the kiss and looks at me with a smirk, me now noticing the blush all over my face. I frown.

"I hate your face for always making me happy."

"I love your face for always making me happy, too." Mark says, chuckling and pecking my forehead softy.  "I will love your face always." Mark says, then hugging me tightly, which I hug him back.

"I don't know why though. You know every flaw of me, which is everything about me. Why do you like me so much?"

"'Cause your flaws to me are beautiful, and you are beautiful, and always will be. And therefore, I love you."

I pause and I let out a sigh, hugging him tighter before the rest of the day continues as it usually does, videos, Chica, and loving friendship with Ethan and Tyler.

Just the normal random shit everyone does.