Day 29 (One)

I jolt awake from the nightmare, nightmares I have been having recently, realizing now that I'm awake I'm on top of Mark who is hugging me oddly tightly, probably cause I jolted? Maybe?? I sigh and I wrap my arms back around him as well, nuzzling my face into his neck. He suddenly mumbles in his sleep, a groan most likely, but it didn't sound like he was having a nightmare. I pause for a moment, I would move up to see his face but hugging me a bit to tight.

"Mark?" I say a little loudly to try to wake him up, but he just grunts a little and wraps his arms further around me. 

I frown, and I place my hands onto the bed, and I try pushing myself up, and he ends up letting me go at some point, moving his hands to his sides and clenching the bed sheets. I sit up sitting on his stomach somewhat. I'm about to move back into comfort until him himself jolts awake and looks at me, his face is red with blush.

"U-Uhm, Hey." He says. "...What'cha doin'?"

"...I woke up on top of you, I was just getting up--" Suddenly he pushes me off of him and onto my side of the bed, and sits up turning his body away from me. I sit up. "The hell dude? Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine I'll just... Be right back." He says, standing up from the bed and walking out of the room, not letting me see the front of him.  I watch him, confused for a bit, until I realize, and my eyes widen, blush on my own face. 

He was having a wet dream? About who though? 

If I moved back...

I clear my own throat and I just stand up, glancing at the mirror for a moment and down, but then I realized I noticed something. I look back up, and their's a large crack in the mirror, it looks like it's been punched into, like that thing from... Who Killed Markiplier...? I stare for a moment, I didn't punch the mirror, Mark didn't... If someone did, then we would've heard it.

Don't worry about it, (Y/N). You're about to go on a date with M̵̗̪̮̈͐͆e̵̦͓͐͐, There's nothing to be worried about.

I pause, listening to his voice, and I nod a little. "...Yeah." I say, and I grab my dress off of the desk, and slip it on, still wearing my dark black clothes, and then I leave the bedroom and I go down the stairs, and to the extra bathroom of the house. 

"Hey, Are you okay?" I ask, playing dumb.

I hear a thump in the bathroom. "Y-Yeah." Mark says, I hear him standing up. "J-Just.. Don't worry about me."

"Alright.. Have fun." I say, walking away and sitting down on the couch of the living room.

(HUEHUE)

After a bit, Mark walks out of the room and up the stairs to probably change into the appropriate clothes, as I listen t someone else's voice, telling me what I want to hear, and then I realize. 

I shake my head. "Go Away." I say, and soon it does, with the voice's last words being-

I'll see you soon.

"...M-Mark." I whine, standing up.

Mark comes down the stairs with his tux on, the one he used for his Date with Markiplier scene, before ripped up one. "What's up?"

"Is Dark real?" I ask plainly, and Mark simply laughs.

"What type of question is that? Of course not." He says, and I stare for a moment, before laughing.
G̵o̴ ̸b̸a̸c̷k̶ ̶t̸o̶ ̴s̸l̴e̶e̵p̷
"Yeah... Sorry, I just woke up." reach my hand up to my head, and a giggle a little. "..Speaking of waking up.." I look up at Mark and I smirk. "What were you dreamin' about?"

"U-Uhm.." Mark pauses, looking to the side with blush  growing on his face. "...Uh... You look great." He says, looking back at me and smiling.

"WAS IT ME?" I ask, trying to push him and his eyes widen.

"N-No!.. I didn't say your name in my sleep did I?" He asks, and I stare for a moment, just odd silence.

I didn't mean that literally..

"...You wanna had to the place where the dating shall happen?" I ask, stepping over that, and  he nods.

"...Y-Yeah." He stammers, and walks past my to the door, and soon I follow by his side. "...You do look great by the way." Mark says, glancing at me as he walks up to the van, and I frown.