Day 52

Me and Wilford arrive at my original home, with Mark, in his pink roofless car. I look at Wilford and smile.  "Thank you for the ride, Wilford."

"Any time." Wilford smirks, as I take a step out of the car, and wave at him as he leaves.

I grabbed my suitcase before he does, so I don't worry if he drove off with my things. I walk towards the door, looking at the ground, watching as I walk over a crack, every single one. I think to myself as I stop at the door, and look at the knob.

I'm home.. I'm finally home, where I belong.

I smile, and I knock calmly. "Mark? Honey?" I call out.. A Pause.. Not an answer. My brow furrows, and I knock again, my smile fading. "Mark?"

Silence. 

"I'm coming in, Okay?" I say, and I open the door, stepping inside and my suitcase rolling in with me.  I shut the door, the lights are off. 

"Kill the lights," I sing a small bit, while humming the rest of the song for a moment, before I stop. "Mark!" I yell, and there's the sound of things dropping, and then footsteps.

Suddenly Mark runs down the stairs, and over to me, then forcing me to drop my suit case as he hugs me tightly, lifting my off my feet and twirling a bit. 

"O-Oh my god (Y/N)." Mark says.

"H-Hey Mark-"

"Did he hurt you?" Mark sets me down, his hands on my shoulders as he leans left to right, inspecting me.

"D-Don't wor--"

He lifts my head a bit, exposing the hickeys and bruises my dad placed on me, and he starts hyperventilating. 

"That Fucker when I find him--"

"He's already dead." I say, and Mark looks at my face.

"..Wh-What..?" He asks, and I nod.

"I-I-Wilford killed him." I say, and I nod. 

Mark calms down a little, and nods. from more inspection, He's been crying, and I look down a bit at his arms... Cuts to. My eyes widen.

"M-Mark--"

He shushes me and pulls me into a hug. "I-It's okay, I won't again... J-Just don't ever do that, again.." I hear his voice crack, he's about to cry as I hug him back.

Is this what he feels? I'm so shocked.. Pissed even, to know that he even dared..

I nuzzle my face into his shoulder, and I bite a bit hardly, not onto anything, just in general. 

"..I-I'm sorry." I say. "He was going to hurt you, I had to--"

He shushes me once again, and strokes my hair softly. "I get it.. It's okay now.. Since he's dead.. we won't have to worry... Never again..."

I sigh softly, a bit shaky, but  I don't let myself cry, I need to be strong for once. At least for him.

"...I love you Mark..." I say, and Mark smiles.

"...I-I love you too, (Y/N)." He says, and we both pull a little bit away to look up at each other, I look at his eyes.

In the dark I can hardly tell what color they are, but it doesn't matter. He leans in, and places his lips again mine, and I kiss him back as he does, reaching my hands to press on his back softly as his are on my waist.

The kiss stay for a moment, until it breaks and Mark sighs, pressing his forehead against mine, closing his eyes and I close mine.

"I missed this.. I've missed you.." He says, and I smile.

"I've missed you too Handsome."

He chuckles a little, his own smile coming onto his face. "Adorable."

"Brave Boy."

"Special Girl."

"Sexyplier."

"How dare you."

I giggle a bit, and I kiss his nose softly, as he opens his eyes back up, and I open mine. We stare at each other for a bit, before I put my hands on his, feeling his soft hands. "You wanna go out to eat something?" I ask, I haven't eaten for a couple days.

He nods, and he grabs my hands. "Of course.. We can catch up...?" Mark says, and I nod. 

"Of course.. Let's go."

I pull him out the door with me.

(He's not happy with you.) 

We arrive at a some random place, like Mcdo- NO WENDY'S IS BETTER FITE ME.

Actually no it's either one you like my fam. Your opinion matters.

butwendy'sisstillbetterthough.

Mark and I walk in instead, and we walk over to the cashier, and we order what we'd prefer, and we stand around an wait. Mark looks down at me, and I check for his shadow, in which I see, and I look back up at him. I always check, after the Darkiplier incident.

"..You look great." I say, and Mark laughs, 'cause he really doesn't.

Like an idiot though, he doesn't bother covering his cuts, but there aren't much, he wasn't into it as much as I was, so people will think otherwise, unless they notice how they look like perfect lines other then what a normal cut looks like.

"Thanks." Mark says. "You look better then I do, Love."

"Aww, how fake and sweet." I say, shaking my head as he frowns poutingly.

"But you really are the greatest looking girl to me." He says, crossing his arms.

"And you're the best looking man, we're both on the same page babe." I say smiling more, and he smiles back.

After a bit, we are handed our SQUARED no jk but we are handed burgers, and our fries, our things and shit. We walk over to a random table by the window, and I sigh softly.

"Now THIS is a date, being fat pigs and eating fries with burgers." I say, smiling as I take a bite, and Mark chuckles a bit.

"Well, You're too pretty to be a fat pig."

"You wanna fuckin go bro?" I snap, after swallowing of course... Swallowing, reminds me of something.

Mark tilts his head as he puts on a stupid face, that's supposed to make him look intimidating. It's not working. "Come at me." He says, and I throw a fry at him. "AH," Mark yelps, falling to the ground. "I've been... MURDERED!" He yells, some people in the store look over as I laugh a bit.

"Man, I've really missed you.." I say, as he gets up, sitting back into his seat.

"I've missed you too.. I'm gonna have to clean my room when we get back by the way... Our room." Mark says, taking a bite of his own food as I lean back.

"What? Did you get comfortable without me and made a pillow fort?"

"Oh far from comfortable." Mark shakes his head. "I just... Kinda stopped caring and left everything everywhere.. Like my clothes." Mark says.

"Ah, that happens when you're sad and uncaring about life and when you want to die." I nod. "It's okay. I'll help you clean up." I say, and he smiles.

"Thank you."

I nod. "So," I start. "What were you doing while I was gone?"

"Oh, Y'know.. Recording, ignoring my friends... Trying out the thing you did..." He clears his throat. "I would ask you the same but I don't want you to give me the details... On what he did to you."

"He got what he deserved anyways." I say. "I wouldn't mind telling you about it if he's already dead."

"..Oh.. Well.. If it makes you feel any better." Mark continues eating as I do.

"Well... Besides him, I played games with my brother Cameron and I did a lot of the work with my.. 'Mom'. I kinda learned a LOT while I was there." I say. "Like how my mom isn't my real mom and Cameron isn't really related to me, My dad did drugs.. It's a lot of things I don't want to go to deep into right now."

"Ha, deep.." Mark lowers his head as I stare.

Did he just make a cutting joke?

"I.. I'm sorry, I just get why you make those types of jokes now." Mark says, giving me a smile, but I can tell it's fake.

...Does he have depression now? Anxiety? Is this my fault? Fuck.

I reach over and take his hand, and I frown a little. "You still love yourself, right?" Mark stares and shrugs a little, his smile fading and I frown. "You're perfect Mark, I don't want you in my shoes over this, that's all I've been trying to prevent. You've saved so many people, including me." I smile when I see him smiling with a real one, a small one, but it's working.

"Heh, Yeah.. I know I'm awesome." Mark says. "Even better because of you, (Y/N)." He looks back at me, into my eyes.

I only smile more at the sight of his. The rest of the day we joke, and talk, and make each other feel at home, hopefully to put that behind us, and live life back to smiles.