Day 36

Yesterday I signed a contract into falling in love with a man that's perfect in my eyes, and it's close to one of my worse ideas. I open my eyes to look at the ceiling, Mark downstairs is already making breakfast. I groan, bringing my hands to my face and to my eyes.

"Fuuck... What have I done?" I ask myself, I mean, yeah I'm happy but how long will that last He's gonna hate me, He's gonna leave me, He's gonna-

I would never leave you, (Y/N).

"SHUT UP!" I scream, banging my fists to my sides on the bed.

"What? Did I say something too loud?" I hear Mark yell below me.

"...No, Sorry." I yell back, and back to silence that drowns my sorrows. 

I groan, turning to my side and furrowing my brow. "Why won't you go away?" I ask.

How can I possibly leave the one I love?

"You don't love me, you want to use me, abuse me."

Treat you like a normal woman.

"Shut the fuck up you sexist bastard!" I sigh, and I sit up, looking at the pink bunny I placed in the corner next to my desk. (Mark downstairs, stands stiffly as his breath is just hitched in his throat.)

 I get up and head downstairs, and once there I sit at the dining table. Mark walks over with a plate of food, and sets it in front of me, as he does, he leans in and kisses me softly, blush hitting my face as he does.

"Good morning Hun."

"...M-Morning..." I stammer, and I look down at my food as he sits down in his usual spot with his own food, a smile on his face cause he liked the way I reacted. 

...Today is different.

Today he's tried mash potatoes and gravy, and cottage cheese. My eyes widen and I scream, a blood curdling scream, which makes Mark jump.

"(Y/N)? What!?" He stands up, and I get out of my seat and point at the plate.

"Why in the hell would you feed me that!?"

Mark looks at my plate and looks at me confused. "Wh-What?"

"You can't just kill Jacksepticeye and not expect me to NOTICE I'LL BE EATING HIM." I stare, with my shocked expression turning into a smug smile.

Mark stares, with a disappointed expression, and then smiles, laughing a bit. "Jesus fucking Christ.." He says, sitting back down in his seat with his hand to his head. "You almost gave me a heart attack.." He says, as I giggle, sitting back down.

"I'm sorry hun, I had to. It was there." I reach my hand over to him and he grabs mine, holding mine a bit tightly as he looks up at me with his eyes.

"...Good joke though." He says, reaching his head away from his hand and grabbing his silverware, taking bites out of his food. "..Either way, out of that, How was your waking up?" Mark asks, and I shake my head a little.

"Terrible.. Say Mark, has Dark ever started talking to you through your mind?"

Mark pauses, about to take another bite out of his food before he gives me a concerned look, gripping my hand tightly. "..Yeah, why...?"

"I-" I pause for a moment and shake my head slightly, something is preventing me from telling him, but I don't let it, I know it's Dark. "..H-He's talking." I say, I sound stupid and I'm pretty sure he knows why.

"...I'll talk to Wilford about help."

"Wilford? You mean he's real too?" I ask, tilting my head.

"These are still secrets between us, right?" Mark asks, taking his other bite as I nod.

"Of course.. I just didn't expect this."

"Yeah, I would expect no one would." Mark says, taking another bite. "Just be cautious about your thoughts, sometimes they might not be yours."

"Like what if I don't love you and he's making me--"

"Please don't start saying that." Mark shakes his head a bit. "I don't want to get paranoid over trusting you (Y/N)."

I giggle softly. "Don't worry Mark, I know I do love you.." I say, letting out a soft sigh and shaking my head a bit. "Even though I hate it..."

"Why would you hate it?" Mark ask, looking up from his food but still taking bites.

"..I just have trust issues, With guys I guess. I was expecting to turn gay after I left Chris in all honesty." I say.

"Huh... Well if you really don't like me--"

"No Mark, I really do love you... It's just gotta take some getting used to, you know why." I say, and Mark nods.

"..Yeah, I guess." He says, and he smiles at me. "But always remember I will always love you.." Mark says, taking another bite as I nod. 

"I know." I really don't.