Day 14

I lay in bed, oddly the first thing I've done so far is text Mark. He managed to convince me to do a live stream with him, and I'm not sure if I'm gonna regret it.

"Say, It's Nine AM now, Mind coming over in an hour?" Mark makes the plans as I just simply agree, I'm to tired to even say difference in it.

"Sure, Sounds great." I simply reply with, forcing myself to sit up and get ready for whatever we're doing. At first I put on something random, but then I remembered I can't really do that anymore.

I put on my favorite color long sleeved shirt, and black pants, kinda like the ones I wore. I do my hair and everything I usually do to get ready, Usually every time I do this my mind always says "For the last time", Happy thoughts. But this time, I was really thinking so. I rewrite the note again before I go outside of the building to wait for Mark. Eventually, Mark drives in front of me, putting a smile on my face when his showed up. 

"Why Hello there." Mark smiles at me as his elbow rest off the window of the car. "Need a ride?"

"Ya'betcha." I say, walking to the passenger side of the car and getting in, sitting down comfortably as I buckle in, and he begins to drive. 

I stare out the window to my right, watching us go past the trees. It's quiet, a little to quiet, But I can handle. It stays silent, until Mark mentions something.

"...You do know it's not cold out, right?" He suddenly says, me looking over.

"Yeah, I know." I say. "Long sleeves are just my fashion choice."

"...Alright." Mark says. "...Well One of my comments said-"

"Do you like listening to music?" I know he doesn't listen to it, but best pretend like I didn't know.

I turn on the radio, turning it up,(HEY NOW YOU'RE A ROCK STAR-) but he reaches over and turns it back down. (You fucking cunt)"Can we please have a serious talk? One more and then we can do all the goofy shit for the rest of the day." Mark says, As I myself start frowning. 

"...About what even...There's nothing to discuss." I say, turning away.

"One of my comments said that they saw a cut under your sleeve."

"That was the one from the house nail thing. It means nothing."

Mark sits there in silence for a moment and lets out a deep sigh, the anxiety in me only building up as pure pressure.

"...I guess you're right." I let out a quiet sigh as he says this, relief. "...I'm sorry."

"I-It's okay." I say, and for the rest of the car ride was just silence. Awkward, depressing silence.

(TAM SKEP)

We walk into the room scattered with Cameras. An angle in every direction to catch if I accidentally expose something.I gulp slightly as I pull down my sleeves slightly, I could tell Mark notices to, not the cuts, just the fact on how I'm insecure about it.

Ethan runs over, and suddenly hugs me of all people. "Hey (Y/N)!" He yips, I giggle softly as I hug him back. 

"Hey Ethan." I say, as he lets me go. 

I glance at Mark, he seemed oddly jealous when we hugged, but turned away when I look. 

"If you're not caught up we're playing a game for the live stream to get money for Save the Children. Again." Ethan says, as I smile.

"That is so sweet of you guys. I'm glad to be participating." I say, crossing my arms as Ethan smiles happily, like I just gave him one of the best compliments.

"Heh, well It's kinda what we do." Ethan shrugs a bit, Tyler then walking over wearing his turkey costume.

"Hi." He says plainly, looking down at me with the cold dead stare he gives the camera.

"Hey Turkey Man... Tylerkey." I nod a little as he squints his eyes at me.

"Is everybody ready for the stream?" Kathryn asks, walking in with headphones on.

Everyone mostly says yes, as Mark grabs me by the hand and takes me to the desk he'll be sitting at, and motions me to sit by him when he sits.

"What are we playing?" I ask, sitting down as I tug at my sleeves. I know there are gonna be some people staring directly at me. To find shit, and it makes me uncomfortable.

"We are playing PUBG, You know, the ones me and my friends usually play." Mark says.

"Ah Sweet." I say, looking at the screen that was set up for me to play on. "...I-I've actually never played it"

"You're gonna get owned."

"Boi." I punch his shoulder softly as he lets out a soft chuckle, looking at me with his gleaming chocolate brown eyes. 

"Jeez I was kidding.. You last at least a second."

"Eh that's to far." I say.

"WHAT." Mark begins to get confused as he shrugs his shoulders, Me of course laughing at him.

"Remember I'm a failure but I'm not gonna get owned Mark."

"Yeah whatever." Mark waves his hand at me, grabbing onto his controller.

"Alright Everybody, The stream begins in three, two one..." Mark begins his intro to every Live Stream, Asking if it's on and If people can hear him. Half of the people start screaming over my existence, boy, never thought that'd happen.

A few of them are people who absolutely hate my guts but I expected that, expected more.

Mark ignores a lot of it, talking about what they're doing today and such, getting everything into place is mostly what he's targeting. At some point everyone calms down in the comments, simply saying things that talk about Jim, Demons, Memes, a few times me, But it doesn't matter that much. The game begins and we practically sit their playing for about three hours, A lot of the time when Mark panics he leans over to me, like I'm supposed to help keep him up.

In the middle of those three hours my mind goes completely off my insecurities, letting go of my sleeves and pretty much acting like Mark, leaning off to the side when I panic, I end up getting better at the game as time  goes through. Suddenly, I catch a glimpse of the comments, and I see my name. I look over for a second and it mentions something about my arm. I jolt a little when I remember and I grab my sleeves, and I continue to play the game. I feel like someone other then the comments noticed, but I'm really hoping not.

The Live stream ends after two dozen or more games, Mark telling everyone we reached Fifty thousand more for Save the Children. Everyone in the room clearly cheering over joyed, and I join with them to fit in. I've always wanted to. After a bit of talking, and Mark reading the comments, he notices on that is telling him something about my arm. He glances at me for a second, and just scrolls past it, looking back at the comments. I play with the ends of my sleeves,rubbing them softly. Suddenly, Ethan taps on Mark's shoulder. 

"Hey, I need to talk to you." Ethan says, sharing looks with me as Mark nods. 

"Uh, Sure. Tyler?"

"On it." Tyler says, walking over and taking Mark's seat, then addressing everything that is to be read on the comments. I watch as Ethan takes Mark into the other room to chat.

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP)

The Stream ends completely, five minutes after Mark and Ethan walk out, and I look over at Mark, who gives me a very sad and pained expression.

I did something bad didn't I?

Mark walks over and grabs my hand, giving me a clear as day fake smile. "...Are you willing to hang at my house for today?" Mark asks, destroying all of my plans of ending it today, as I can't just say no to the look he's giving me.

"...Sure." I say, gripping his hand back. 

I could tell He knew something, and I'm hoping it wasn't the cuts. I glance at Ethan who was staring at me, hugging himself slightly and then looks away, down at the ground. I'm a little worried on what he told Mark, But I don't let myself think to much into it. Mark takes me out of the room, and soon out of the building all together to head to his home.

(ANOTHER TIME SKEP HAHAHAHHKILLME)

We arrive at Mark's house, the whole time I thought we were already inside of his house, 'cause of the way his van was mapped. I step out of the van and I walk towards the door, Mark by my side following with me.  He unlocks the doors and lets me in, the lights flipping on when Mark turns them on, and the golden dog running to the door to greet Mark.

"Hey Chica!" Mark coos, reaches down and messing with her floppy ears.

"Why didn't you bring her to work today?" I ask, and Mark looks at me. 

"Well there are cords everywhere and usually she's there but today there was a little bit to much to handle." Mark says, standing up as Chica runs past him out the door to do her doings.

I watch her leave as I nod a little. "I get it.. where do I go?" I ask.

"Go on the couch in the living room I'm gonna get a movie on." He says, turning around to wait at the door as I nod.

I walk over to sit down on the couch, looking around and seeing pictures of him and his brother, his mom, his dad.. Just happy smiling pictures with everyone he loves, no surprise I'm not here. Soon Mark walks back in, Chica hops through the room as she is a excited pupper.

Mark sits by me after grabbing the controller, getting onto the netflix option. 

"...We're not doing anything weird, are we?" I ask, Mark and I exchanging looks. 

Mark laughs nervously as He looks away, blush growing on his face oddly more then it grows on mine.

"N-Nah," He stammers. "J-Just... Watching a movie." He says, He decides to put on one of the scary spooky ones, and manages to reach the light. It becomes dark, all that is there is the illuminated TV. 

I get comfortable on the whole other side of the couch, as not to bother Mark, who watches me do so. The movie comes on, as He himself gets comfortable, technically laying his whole body on the couch except he moves his legs so they aren't laying on top of me.

Half way through the movie, that isn't as scary as you think it would be, my eyes fall a bit droopy, and I pass out into slumber.